bigdrew is offline Junior Member

Injection Site Help

Recently started injecting Winny and Tren A, each 3 times per week. I switch between delts and glutes, but would like to add another injection site. Any advice on other easy sites? I have checked out **************.com but not sure what spot to hit. Quads seem like a good choice, but I heard you can really hit a vein and get a gusher.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew
    Recently started injecting Winny and Tren A, each 3 times per week. I switch between delts and glutes, but would like to add another injection site. Any advice on other easy sites? I have checked out **************.com but not sure what spot to hit. Quads seem like a good choice, but I heard you can really hit a vein and get a gusher.
    I've gone thru several veins over the yrs...No biggy...As long as you asparate and not inject into a vein, your ok... http://www.howtodoinjections.com

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I never hit vein,just try it,and you'll see that 99% what ppl said is b/s,you are going to be fine,trust your self.!!!!!!!!!!

LPR.

sircharles is offline Associate Member
    Newbie at injecting here (just started my 1st cycle this week, 500mg/week Test-e).

I was scared out of my MIND about doing that but when I started thinking about it, what are the odds you will? honestly?

I mean nurses have to prick people 3-4 times to inject into a vein, think about that

bigdrew is offline Junior Member
    Follow up: i have done glute and delts injections before, just started pec injections. Scary as hell at first, but once I was over the Pulp Fiction scene, did it no problem. Injected 1 cc TA into a virgin pec and felt fine. Normal soreness and my hand on that side was a bit numb. Not sure if that was normal, but all is ok now

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Bigdrew, recommend throwing some test prop in their for libido reasons, also it will help you cut. I have never hit a vein. Be prepaired for some aftermath in pain if you inject into your quad. Worse muscle I have personally ever injected to. Also have been told never to inject Deca or Tren into a pec, due to the fact on how close to the heart it is....Dunno if its due to the two substences if you inject it into a vein what it`ll do to your heart...not really sure. You can use bi`s and tri`s also.

Thread Information