IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

Paul Boreson,the Stack,over Da Edge ,books

WHATUP DOGS ANY ONE HERE READ HIS GOLDEN BOOKS THIS GUY WAS VERY AWESOME HE WAS A PROFESOR IN PHARMECUTICALS AS WELL AS A BODY BUILDER ,ITS DA BEST KNOWLEDGE IVE EVER SEEN THIS GUY GOES HARDCORE ,BALLS TO THE WALLS NO BULLSHIT ,I MUST SAY MOST OF MY KNOWLEGE I KNOW CAME FROM THIS GUY I RECOMEND THIS BOOKS AND HIS OVER THE EDGE VIDEO I HAVE ALL THIS BOOKS AND VIDEO AND I KEEP READING THEM OVER AND OVER ,EXAMPLE HE TALKS A BOUT MAKING CYCLE STRATEGIES. I READ SOMETIHNG LIKE THIS...STEROIDS WERE MADE FOR PEOPLE IN VERY CATABOLIC CONDITION. MOST PEOPLE START THERE STACKS WHEN EVERY THING IS IN PLACE MEANING WHEN THERE IN VERY NATURAL ANABOLIC CONDITION ,SO A PERFECT STACK WOULD BE TO START IN VERY CATABOLIC STATE WHY U ASK BECAUSE THEN URE BODY WILL ABSORB ANY THING U FEED IT.SO TO GET INTO A CATABOLIC CONDITON BEFORE UR STACK U OVER TRAIN UR BODY , U GET ON A VERY LOW CALORIE DIET.20 DAYS AFTER ,U NOW START UR CYCLE AND U RETURN TO DO EVERY THING RIGHT ,GET ENOUGH SLEEP EAT A HIGH CALORIE DIET ,AND UR BODY WILL ASORB EVERYTHING U EAT OR TAKE OR SHOOT UP THERE FOR MAKING THE ROIDS WORK BETTER. I DIDNT GO INTO DETAIL BUT JUST AN EXAMPLE .

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    DUDE where were you about two wks ago I brought up this topic and got a very negitive responce. Damn Im excited theres somebody else out there reading and studying this new school theory! How are you doing with your gains, are you practicing this school of thought. I read his (The ANABOLIC EDGE 2001) I thought it was awsome! Very informative opened my mind to a whole new side of the sport. Im going to get his other book (THE STACK). Have you read that? You said you have all his books can you suggest any other books that would be must read? Their was alot of info in that first book I read, stuff I have never heard anyone else talk about. Get back to me would love to hear what else you have learned espeacially on the get in get out at higher doses! ( By surppressing information, you simply compound the risk through ignorance, AT least if you have quality information you can make informed choices) quote from his opening pages of his book when you read that and think about it this lets you understand no questions asked the train of thought this man has and the mission he is on! I was taken back from this whole book!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like a responded in the last thread this is not a new theory and most find Paul Borreson ideas to not be effective in real life. While he had some interesting ideas very few panned out along with most of his claims to fame and self proclaimed accolades. Nothing wrong with reading but I would use caution when approaching any of his advice in real life situations.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Here is what Rickson wrote in the other thread. I agree with him 100%. It is pertanent in this thread as well:

"Just a quick note on Paul Borreson. While some thought of him as a steroid guru the majority dismissed his ideas and considered his short cycle/large dosages as paramount to suicide. He also came under fire for reportedly giving himself accreditations he did not earn and claiming to be involved with some top BB's which turned out to be false. I would be very careful about taking any of his cycle advice."

I prefer to follow tried and true methods. Just because somebody flashes a degree and dazzles you with fancy words and theories, doesn't make him right. I would venture to say that everybody on this board who has used AAS, has followed the basic principles of cycling, and with VERY FEW exceptions great gains were made. How many have followed this guys suggestions and made gains? IMO if it ain't broke....don't fix it. Especially when it is just to further your own agenda which is exactly what Borreson is doing. By creating a buzz and going against conventional thinking, he is drawing attention to himself and to his publication which in turn lines his pocket with $$$. That's motivation enough to come up with this way of thinking. I say poppycock!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Paul boresson assisted a friend of mine with slin, and he made positive results, but you have to quantity his statements, the guy took risks with his health and other peoples, he was driven by a will to be a guru, a knowledge database, he went over the top to achieve a reputation, this is not a manor to help others.

BIG.DOGG is offline New Member
    paul was a complete liar. ask trevor smith at nuclear nutrition. as 4 his degrees they were all made up.
    all paul was was a drug addict. his ideas stunk and he really new fuck all except how to lie and cheat honest people out of there money.

ITS ALL GOOD BROS I RESPECT EVERYONES OPINIONS NOT EVERY ONE THINKS THE SAME WAY. I DONT LIKE READING NOT TRYING IT AND BELIEVING EITHER.THERE FORE I TRY SOME THING I READ AND FIND OUT FOR MYSELF. SO FAR EVERYTHING I READ MAKES SENSE AFTER READING THE BOOKS OVER AND OVER . I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I READ HIS BOOKS AND SAID DAMN I PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS BOOKS, THIS GUY IS INSANE TAKING INSULIN THYRID AND OTHER HARCORE DRUGS WHY WOULD ANYONE TAKE SO MUCH ,AFTER U TRIED SOME OF THIS HARDCORE DRUGS AT SAFE AND EXPERIENCE DOSAGES YOU BEGIN TO NOT TO THINK PEOPLE ARE CRAZY FOR TAKING THIS,BUT U BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND. U MUST OF READ WERE HE WROTE A STACK COSISTING OF WEEK 1 THREW 10 HIGH ANDROGEN ...NOTE ONLY FOR 15 DAYS NOT 10 WEEKS LOAD AT (DEPENDING BODY WEIGHT)500 MG OF SUSTANON EVERY DAY ,AND I SAID... THIS GUY IS NUTS. LATER I THOUGHT WELL SUSTANON IS A LONG ACTING ANDROGEN WITH A SLOW REALEASE OF GIVING BITS AND BITS OF MILIGRAMS PER DAY ITS NOT LIKE TEST PROP,WERE THE REALEASE IS FOR 3 DAYS,AND THATS WERE PEOPLE GET SCARE OF THIS HIGH DOSAGES CAUSE THEY COMPARE IT TO BEING THE SAME,IF U READ OVER AND OVER U BEGIN TO UDERSTAND WHY SO HIGH DOSAGES AND SO ON.

WHAT UP BRO

Originally posted by PHATCAT
    DUDE where were you about two wks ago I brought up this topic and got a very negitive responce. Damn Im excited theres somebody else out there reading and studying this new school theory! How are you doing with your gains, are you practicing this school of thought. I read his (The ANABOLIC EDGE 2001) I thought it was awsome! Very informative opened my mind to a whole new side of the sport. Im going to get his other book (THE STACK). Have you read that? You said you have all his books can you suggest any other books that would be must read? Their was alot of info in that first book I read, stuff I have never heard anyone else talk about. Get back to me would love to hear what else you have learned espeacially on the get in get out at higher doses! ( By surppressing information, you simply compound the risk through ignorance, AT least if you have quality information you can make informed choices) quote from his opening pages of his book when you read that and think about it this lets you understand no questions asked the train of thought this man has and the mission he is on! I was taken back from this whole book!
    YEAH I READ OVER THE EDGE BOOK ITS AWESOME BUT IT COMPARES NOTHING TO HIS OTHERS LIKE THE STACK THIS BOOK GOES HARCORE ITS ALL ABOUT STACKS DONT BE AFRAID WHEN READING IT YET THINK ABOUT IT AND UNDERSTAND IT ITLL MAKE SENSE. I ALSO RECOMEND THE OVER THE EDGE VIDEO THIS VIDEO IS GOOD IT HAS ALOT OF THE INFO HE ALREADY WROTE BUT ITS A KEEPER,HE BRO HAVE U TRIED ANY OF HIS CYCLES ?IVE TRIED THE INSULIN GROWTH HORMONE THYROID,TEST PROP STACK ITS GOOD ITS A 20 DAY STACK HEY PM ME BRO ILL GIVE U HIS WEB SITE.HEY I DIDNT SEE UR THREAD REGARDING TO PAUL BORESON OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE REPLIED ,HEY BRO DID U READ HOW HE GOES INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE RECEPTOR SITES AND HOW THIS SPHERE TAKES NUTRIENTS AND U NEED 22 AMINOS EVERY 3HOURS FOR EXCELENT RESULTS?ITS IN THE OVER THE EDGE BOOK.WELL DROP A ME ALINE BRO

HEY PHATCAT I WAS TOLD BY SOME GUY DOOFY HERE IN THIS SITE U WERE IN ONOTHER BOARD HE WAS CLAIMING U HAD GREAT KNOWLEGE ,IS THIS U? IM NOT SURE OF THE NAME OF THE SITE.HE SAID U HAD GREAT INFO REGARDING SUPRESSING CORTISOL.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro you dug deep to get this one didnt you...

Thread Information