Thread: usa gear

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

usa gear

whts ur opinions on ordering testosterone from muscle magazine ,this clinics are legit ,legal test all u do is get some blood work done at a clinic they work with .send it back to the clinice and ull get acycle of 400mg of test prop, or enathenate,or cypionate for 10 weeks at the price of $700.00 us dollars for ur first order and $300.oo for ur second cycle what do u bros think sounds good or what,im getting tired of getting underdosed low grade,gear it does suck for all that money but it is fda aproved .

righton is offline Senior Member
    Just look at how much mexi or Euro gear you could get for $700!!! It'll more than make up for being under dosed!

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    your right righton ,i never did order gear overseas,and the gear from mexico not only underdosed but its poor quality sometimes you end up getting something different in ur vial

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I say go with the overseas gear bro... Can't beat the price for quality euro gear...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only reason I would go the clinic route is if you need to be on HRT and/or you want to be able to pull out that script in times of emergency. Otherwise it just isn't worth the money.

Thread Information