gettinbigger03 is offline Junior Member

The redundant first cycle post

I'm a male 30 years old, 180 pds., 5ft11inches tall. I have about 12% body fat an I started lifting about five years ago and took some time off but have been lifting regularly(3 times a week for almost three years)
    I wanted to start my first cycle and I wanted to get some feedback here was my idea after doing some research and seeing what is available:
    week 1-13 test E 500mgweekly
    week 1-10 EQ 400mgweekly
    week 1-13 tamox 10mg EOD
    Pct: weeks 13-16 letro .50mg EOD
    weeks 13-17 tamox 20mg EOD
    and it seems some say you should split the shots in 1/2 each week and some say just do it all at once each week?
    and I saw in one post a guy said to use Letro during the entire cycle and also in case of gyno? or is the Tamox enough? I think he said if you use letro during cycle no need for Tamox?
    I know you guys probably get this all the time.....Thanks for any help in advance!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u really dont even need nolva during cycle i would just run test/eq if u want or test only either or and then run proper pct w/ nolva and arimidex or nolva and aromasin

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Test at 500mg a week sounds good!!!!!!!

I like the idea of using aromasin or adex to manage Estro during your first cyc, then clomid/nolva for your PCT.

Take it serious and nail down your training and diet, and you will be soooooooo pleased! Your first cycle is the best, hit those fresh receptors up my friend, happy growing...

Frigyall

most people dont have any problems w/ estrogen when test is at 500mg or less per week so no need for a SERM or AI during cycle
    for pct u dont need clomid
    u just need nolva and aromasin or nolva and arimidex .
    have letro on hand incase u are one of the few who are gyno prone but u will have plenty of forwarning before ur gyno pops out

taiboxa,

For PCT, where Adex or aromasin inhibits the production of estro, and Nolvadex stops estrogen from connecting to the receptor site, wouldnt it be be harder for the individual to return to homeostasis while running both for PCT? Dont we want some estro in our system during this stage? I gathered if we manage estro throughout our cycle (which some at 500 mg wont have a big problem with, but some will), and then run nolva alone for PCT, it would be easier for the body to return to homestasis. Although, if someone's estro level were high throughout there cycle and did not use an AI, then they would want to attack with A SERM and an AI for PCT, BUT why not manage it throughout the cycle to avoid this??

By no means am I calling you out, just looking for your opinion, teach me! how much truth is there to this??

FRIG YALL

Quote Originally Posted by frignugs
    taiboxa,

For PCT, where Adex or aromasin inhibits the production of estro, and Nolvadex stops estrogen from connecting to the receptor site, wouldnt it be be harder for the individual to return to homeostasis while running both for PCT? Dont we want some estro in our system during this stage? I gathered if we manage estro throughout our cycle (which some at 500 mg wont have a big problem with, but some will), and then run nolva alone for PCT, it would be easier for the body to return to homestasis. Although, if someone's estro level were high throughout there cycle and did not use an AI, then they would want to attack with A SERM and an AI for PCT, BUT why not manage it throughout the cycle to avoid this??

By no means am I calling you out, just looking for your opinion, teach me! how much truth is there to this??

FRIG YALL
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...sprune=-1&f=77
    have fun.

Frignugs,
    I like the idea of clomid/nolva for Pct, but only because I think I can get them from another research chem. shop(tamox and Clomi) I was going to get everything from AR-R but there down. I found another place and ordered tamox and letro but they don't carry Liquid-dex or exemestane so I don't know where to get those and I also don't have any needles or syringes.

taiboxa,
    I am interested in arimidex (liquidex) post cycle but AR-R is down and I don't know where aromasin can be had either. I'm interested how you'll answer Frignugs last question?

Thanks everybody!

To everyone who posted,
    thanks for all your help. I didn't think I'd get so many responses so soon. I'm not jumping into anything I'm going to make sure I have everything I need befor starting and I will post while on cycle and pics after!
    Gettinbigger03

Tried to hit you up with a PM, didnt work! get that sorted out, ill try hittin u up later

Were you saying you tried to hit me up with a PM? I don't even know what a PM is?

Thread Information