OPSTER is offline Associate Member

Alright, time to start my cutting cycle... dosages?

Okay I'm 5'8" and 180 pounds... I've been working out for a couple years. Every year I cut down in the spring but lose a buncha muscle doing it. This year I've decided to get some chemical assistance.
    I was doing a Deca and test cycle, but after four weeks I had gained more water weight then I wanted and decided to stop that cycle and get onto this one.

First things first, I have deca still, should I continue it's use?
    Secondly these are my goodies that I have decided to use;
    Tren A, Test Enth, and Winny in tabs. I have them already so theres no going back.
    So what are the dosages here? Any recomendations? My diet will be very high in protein ( that seems to lean me out real fast ). And I usually stick to around 1500 calories a day. Other then that I do a minor amount of cardio, I'll run for maybe 15 to 20 mins a day, and I up my work outs to high intensity with one minute breaks between sets and no more then 3 minutes between exercises. This works for me, every summer, so I dont need advice there.. I need advice with the juice.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Drop the deca .Test is good eat clean and it will work for you as a cuter

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i love dieting down on deca .. the bloat makes my joints feel great, plus its VERY ANABOLIC which is very beneficial.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    1500 calories?? man thats dam low.. prob why in the past you lost so much muscle.. at your bodyweight i would start around 22-2400/cals and gauge progress from there.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenzbyotch
    1500 calories?? man thats dam low.. prob why in the past you lost so much muscle.. at your bodyweight i would start around 22-2400/cals and gauge progress from there.
    I've heard that kinda stuff a lot.... Im considering uppin the cal's.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    honestly, that would be a wise move. i've cut on close to 3000 clean cals a day when i run tren .. i couldn't imagine 1500cals/day. my wife eats more then that and she weighs 112 pounds..lol

Thread Information