antiVtec=- is offline Junior Member

Unhappy More problems.....

I had ran out of aromasin during my cycle (9th week of test e +winny) so i decided to start on the nolva for the rest of the cycle. Started taking nolva yesterday.... Today I went to the gym and after my second set of pull downs my head started really blowing up... killer headache, could barely see for a lil bit. Could the nova be causing this? The only changes since the beggining of the cycle were the nolva and I also went from 400 mg/week to 500mg/week test E last week. What the hell is going on?? Thanks guys.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would check BP.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

u know, i noticed on the elliptcal today that my bpm was at 155, 3 minutes into it...wasnt even warmed up..... I thought the machine was broken or something... If bp is my prob then what do i do about that?!?!?

Can i just go get it checked at a pharmacy or something and if the blood pressure is high what do i do about it??? Doctor???

Just got back from checking my bp.... It's normal!.. what else could it be?!

BOOST is offline Member
    I would drop the nova, imo not needed until PCT. Keep a eye on bp, it may have gone up since mg of test went up. I know when I went from 400mg to 600mg my bp was a little high, dizzy and headaches. I ended up seeing my Doc and taking Topril 50mg a day to keep bp in check.

I can t drop the nova man... I do not wanna make my gyno any worst... I got it from a stupid cycle of superdrol back in the day.... I have a lil gyno but doesn't show if it grows a lil bit more it will show for sure. And as far as my knowledge goes anti-estrogen will keep gyno from growing. I am also thinking about using arimidex and Nolva for PCT would that be a good idea?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Keep the anti-e for gyno and get your BP checked. Your red blood cell count is probably up and is elevating your BP. If so, you can simply donate some blood at a local Life Blood / Red Cross center and you will feel instantly better. I have donated several times and it works.

Thread Information