Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Injecting solo problems

I need some advice from you more experienced guys.I inject solo but find this extremely hard to do in the right delt and glute.If I inject into the right delt I find I can,t asspirate or inject in a controlled manner and the same with the right glute(Just not flexable enough)Take last night I tried the right delt which I just could,nt do so I pulled out after only sticking the needle in changed/cleaned and tried left which hurt like fuck so I pulled out again and shot left glute which does,nt hurt at all.I don,t want to shoot them all in the Left glute!!

Any ideas??

I,m using 23g 30mm 5 ml syringes

The Iron Game Guest
    Firstly I would drop the 5 cc syringe and find a 1,2 or 3ml max. Smallest circumference being the best. Depending on what you are injecting you can try getting hold of some 3/4 slin pins and do 1cc at a time. It will shoot out. Although others will disagree I havent aspirated the whole time I was doing biceps, triceps and delts. The glute will be a little more tricky but you need to ditch those 5cc's as it is harder and takes more pressure to push the injectable through. Try it sitting down with your cheek hanging off the side of the chair, try it standing up and laying down. See which in paractise is better for you.

Peace

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Try the quad if you just starting out it will be easier for you

Me & Quads = Never

I,ve had a couple of jabs over the years in quads and thanks but no thanks !!

IG I,m injecting 3ml of Deca & Sust so I,m guessing Slin pins are going to be too small ?

Thanks for the advice so far guys

The Iron Game Guest
    I gotta agree with you on quad injections, I will only do them as a last resort. Are you carrying much bodyfat? Syringes for insulin are standard 1ml, there may be more. Just look for something with a small circumference to create more pressure. I think its just something that comes with time and practise more than anything else.

Bodyfat is around 11-12% at the moment with this cycle.I do have access to 2.5ml syringes I may give it a go with those what do you think inject 1ml deca and 1ml of sust say in the right glute and than a ml deca in the other?

Thanks IG appreciate your help bro

The Iron Game Guest
    anytime BB, what is total ml's / week?

Total ml is 6ml 4ml of Deca and 2ml of Sust

Cheers bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Try it sitting down with your cheek hanging off the side of the chair

Peace

....That'd be tuff, you'd have to balance yourself and go AGAINST gravity!!!hehe

The Iron Game Guest
    hehe dont make fun of my injection method for glutes

if you manage to sit correctly the muscle is completely relaxed oh and balance yourself but it really isnt that difficult

bigtraps is offline Member
    i saw this last night, but why do you guys fret about Quad injections? I take it, it must be painfull??

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    bigtraps I have to agree with you i really like the quad its easier to see and control the pin

Dieselpower is offline Member
    I totally agree, quad shots are so much easier to control and to see what the hell going on.

dieselpower

The Iron Game Guest
    use to feel the same way about quads until I started doing glutes and then everything else, always seem to be hitting nerves or in pain.

Mu quad inj were not for AS but it felt like I had been hit in the leg by a hammer and then stabbed with a red hot poker.With that in mind I,m just reluctant to try - but I may give it a go

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

my 2 cents

what i do is circle the area iam going to use. i stand i front of the mirror so i can see where iam injecting. then i get to the hard part pulling back the plunger. i hold the syringe with my left hand and pull back on the plunger with my right hand if everything is
    a ok then i simply start injecting with my right hand.

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

when using the biceps and tri's

i use my biceps and triceps alot as well but i usally get help. the only one i would do my self it the bicep because i can pull back on the plunger with my mouth.

caffeine_addict is offline New Member
    Is it possible to aspirate and inject with one hand?

The Iron Game Guest
    caffeine, yes it is possible, I cant speak for others but I dont really bother with the plunger when doing biceps.

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    IG, what syringe would you suggest using for HGH? I am going to use 23g 1.5 3cc for primo, should I use the same for HGH? Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    NubianBeauty, you should use an insulin syringe and inject the hgh sub q. Keep a close eye on the possible side effects.

Peace

Thx IG Sides like??

I started a thread on the Females Steroid Questions board but no one has responded yet I did not post it here because men and women respond so differently, I felt as if I needed a women's perspective Do you know of any females using HGH and if so what did they like/not like about it? Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by caffeine_addict
    Is it possible to aspirate and inject with one hand?

That's the only way i can do it. You know what though, I'm gettin pissed off misfiring and getting blood...I'm almost thinking of letting someone else do it for me. But it's tough to trust anyone else with a pin, when I don't even trust myself. ... What's a pimp to do?

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

papapump

yeah get some one else its less stressfull. well to me. get a close friend or famaily in my case.

Seems like there are some aeras easier than others.I,m going to try a smaller syringe tonight and inject twice.

Darkvader is offline New Member
    I told my wife when I first started thinking of using AS and now she is at ease about it because i made her sit here one night and read the board. So I have my own little injection method, it's called "Ball And Chain"....lol

ryan is offline New Member
    how important is aspirating? i do it, but ive never got blood, the few times i have hit something i feel a small pain when i stick myself so i just pull out and a few blood drips come out, then i try again.

-ryan

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned
    when i inject in my ass i do not worry to much about hitting a vein so i just shot up.

The first time I injected was in my right glute and I aspirated and filled the syringe with blood so it does happen just had to be my luck on the first time

Thread Information