Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Injection....Help!

Did one injection of Sust 250 in right glute on Thursday. Went well. Did another injection of Sust in left glute today. When I aspirated the normal clear fluid and little bubbles entered the syringe but I think I may have seen a tiny bit of blood. If I had hit a blood vessle there would have been alot of blood right? Like I said it was just a tiny tiny bit. I injected anyway. If I did hit a vessle what can I expect to happen and when? It wasnt like a solid amount of blood either it looked like it was just a red tint mixed with the clear fluid.

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Pumped,
    based on a bunch of the previous question regarding injections you are probaly okay, however I'm no expert. Take a look back a couple of days and you will see a couple of posts concerning injections. If you are extremly worried pm a vet or mod. I understand your concern, take a deep breath and exhale a little of the worry. just my .02

4plates is offline Banned
    i think you will be fine,you probably went through a vain and sucked up the leakage.if you were directly in a vain,you would of sucked up a nice blob of blood

adaptations is offline Member
    Well seeing that your here to type this post then your A OK!

If injected into a vein, youll feel the onset of the effects almost imediatley...wihtin seconds!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you should be fine bro

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    same thing happened to me bro, but it just looked like a little dot of blood when aspirated you'll be fine. just went through a vein you would know pretty much right away if you injected into a vein. you would of saw much more blood then that..

Thread Information