irony is offline New Member

first cycle question

I'm planning on doing my first cycle ever come this january and I want to make sure I do everything right. My goals are to put on 10-15lbs of solid lean muscle and cut my bodyfat under 8%. I'm currently 6'0 215lbs about 15%bf, 22yrs old, been training 5 years now. This is my proposed cycle.
    Equipoise 400mg wk1-10
    Winny50mg ed wks 7-12
    Let me know what you guys think in terms of achieving my goals with this cycle. My diet is good when it needs to be but I've spent the past few months eating everything just trying to put lbs on my frame. Once again keep in mind that this will be my first cycle and I'm not sure how my body will react to juice. So please don't go ballistic telling me to add a ton of other stuff to it and get huge.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    i think you should do some kind of test or add test with the EQ. Maybe do some test prop 100mg eod for 12 wks.

irony is offline New Member
    what if I added 250mg of Sust for 10weeks? would that help with the extra strength gains? I don't want to hold water and look bulky, I want to get shredded.

adaptations is offline Member
    If you dont wanna get water bloated, go with prop, and im gonna disagree with what ironman said, Go with 100 mg ED....
    And FYI...all the steroids in the world wont get you shredded...its your diet...you need to have a strict diet, the AAS will only help you on your way...

Thread Information