projectsherv is offline Associate Member

Question ahh!, do i have gyno?

ok I have posted a thread on this before but i really didnt get any answers that helped me. im taking deca 400mg a week and i just started my 4th week today and have not taken any prior cycles. I do not have any soreness or itching in my nipples but my nipples are naturally a little puffy, when i flex my muscle hard i can feel a lump underneath of the nipple and it is very hard to tell if it is muscle tissue or GYNO. I dont know what to do.. bromo is a little hard to come by and its expensive to just start taking if im not sure i even have gyno. Has any1 ever experiences gyno without any soreness or itching? I cannot see any gyno occuring its just feeling within my nipple and i tend to do it often since i think i have gyno now. Someone please help rest my mind because i think about this several times a day.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: ahh!, do i have gyno?

Originally posted by projectsherv
    ok I have posted a thread on this before but i really didnt get any answers that helped me. im taking deca 400mg a week and i just started my 4th week today and have not taken any prior cycles. I do not have any soreness or itching in my nipples but my nipples are naturally a little puffy, when i flex my muscle hard i can feel a lump underneath of the nipple and it is very hard to tell if it is muscle tissue or GYNO. I dont know what to do.. bromo is a little hard to come by and its expensive to just start taking if im not sure i even have gyno. Has any1 ever experiences gyno without any soreness or itching? I cannot see any gyno occuring its just feeling within my nipple and i tend to do it often since i think i have gyno now. Someone please help rest my mind because i think about this several times a day.
    The first sign of gyno is sore, puffy, itchy, tingly nips.

Here's a tip, stop messing with your nips if you don't have the above signs.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you are probably just paranoid man. It is to be expected. But if you think you have gyno maybe you should invest in some bromo. a couple hundred dollars here beats a few grand later for surgery. imho

pump111 is offline New Member
    What ur feeling is a gland, unless there sore, puffy, and itchy ur cool.

well they are naturally a bit puffy but i guess its the gland. thanks for the replys i do feel reassured, if i start to feel soreness i will begin to worry.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I think most people get gyno paranoia-i did
    and whats Bromo?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    BUMP,Whats Bromo?

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    BUMP,Whats Bromo?
    Bromo is used to combat Deca -Gyno. As you know, Nolvadex does not work against gyno caused by Deca, therefore, Bromo is used in place. From what I've heard, its a couple hundred dollars, but better than gyno surgery...or you can do it yourself like one guy on another board...OUCH!

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I just came off this:

week 1-4 40mg/ed dbol
    week 1-10 300mg/week deca
    week 1-12 500mg/week omna

between weeks 3-6 my nipples became extremely puffy! So I droped the cycle at week 6 and went on nolva then started my clomid 4 weeks later my nipples were never sore or didnt have any lumps just puffy!
    its been a month and a half since i came off that cycle and my nipples have almost returned to normal size! I have been cutting though doing cardio three or four times a week at 30 min intervals and its helped cut the fat in my nipples down tremindously!

So let me get this strait, if there is no itchyness or soreness on my nips that are naturally puffy and have lumps underneath them, i dont have gyno?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    My nipples were puffy to the point that I thought that I had gyno!
    I was shitting my pants!
    I had no lumps, Itchiness, or Soreness!
    And the puffiness has went down not completely but mostly!
    I can definatly tell a difference!
    I believe a caught mine in the early stages of gyno!
    started the nolva and droped everything as stated above!
    I will be running arimidex from now on with all cycles!

benmooreben is offline Junior Member
    if im only doing 8mg of m1t a day and getting good results should i do more? They say do 10 to 20 mg a day. Will i get tits if i only take animal m stack right after my 2 1/2 week cycle. Do i need the nolva?

system admin is offline Owner
    WOW.. you brought up a thread from 4 years ago! You must do your research before you start using AAS.

Animal pak will not help you in any way bro. I see your knew and you obviously did some "searching".. your on the right track. Just go ahead and ask in another thread what you are looking for. You will get your answer. Welcome to the site!!!

Bc

system admin is offline Owner
    WOW.. you brought up a thread from 4 years ago! You must do your research before you start using AAS.

Animal pak will not help you in any way bro. I see your knew and you obviously did some "searching".. your on the right track. Just go ahead and ask in another thread what you are looking for. You will get your answer. Welcome to the site!!!

Bc

Thread Information