reddragon4954 is offline Member

Test E only cycle, what gains?

What kind of results did you see for those of you who have used a test-e in terms of strength and size gains? Im just curious
    Please give cycle length and dosage. thanks

slick33158 is offline Banned
    Run 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. Put on about 20lbs.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    And keep 7-12 pounds of it..

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Factoring in fat loss % during cycle..I gained 25 pounds....still have 20 of it 4 weeks post cycle

sus with a dbol kickstart gained 30 pounds lost 20

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat
    sus with a dbol kickstart gained 30 pounds lost 20

OUCH, that sounds like something went wrong in PCT or somewhere

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im doin 600mg EW of test e and drol AMAZING strenth but not as much size as i wanted. But my test hasnt kicked in yet, even though i front loaded

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    OUCH, that sounds like something went wrong in PCT or somewhere
    Lets just say diet wasnt as clean as it should have been

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    70 pounds keep 69

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    lol true.

Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member
    I am on 500mg a week of test e only. I have only been on about 10 days, and I am already seeing results. have gained 2 lbs (was consistantly 206, now 208), have lost bodybfat, so I appear more lean, my strength has gone up a noticable amount, and I have added size to my frame. Can't wait to see where I am by the 12th week.

I personally think that people on here who say it took them 7 weeks to see results must have some SERIOUS diet or training issues. or, their stuff was fake, and the results they saw were from 7 weeks of training natural.

Decoder is offline Banned
    some people have done more cycles than you, and also everyone is different Ive had to wait 7 weeks for certain cycle to kick in, and my diet is perfect. its Just the way it goes bro.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Well I did test E 400 mgs/week frontloaded with 800mgs ran it for 8 weeks. Gained just over 25lbs kept just over 20.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    frontloading is where you go with a high dose for the first week only then go back to normal dosage for the rest of the cyccle, right?

scribbs12 is offline Member
    im on my 3rd week of test prop 100mg and test e 250x2... im actually losing weight.. started at 197.. im at 192.. i actually wanted to gain weight but hey.. im getting leaner im not mad

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    im on teste e, 600 mg/wk for 12 wks or so, deca also, im at the beg of 3rd week, gf says im getting bigger n more ripped today i felt the test more than last week, i always seen fast effects on past cycles...... oh also throwin sum inj winny in later..i once gained 28 pounds off sum t400 and deca..man that shit was badass! kept 20

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 8th week of test en. only at 500 mg pw and I only have gained about 10 pounds. Sex drive is awesome, but not the results I expected.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ya, if you dont get expected gains theres not much u can do yano...i just love the feeling of being on a cycle, goin in the gym throwin that weight up..and as every week goes by ppl are telling you how bigger you are n shit n ur like ya im just takin sum no explode, eatin a shitload n workin hard man!! hahahah and inside ur lau***n sayin JUIIIICEE!! lol atleast thats whats goin threw my head man

BIRDMAN79 is offline New Member
    i will start test e in about 2 weeks, i'll keep yall posted

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh67
    ya, if you dont get expected gains theres not much u can do yano...i just love the feeling of being on a cycle, goin in the gym throwin that weight up..and as every week goes by ppl are telling you how bigger you are n shit n ur like ya im just takin sum no explode, eatin a shitload n workin hard man!! hahahah and inside ur lau***n sayin JUIIIICEE!! lol atleast thats whats goin threw my head man
    lol thats what i say too..+no2+bcaa+protein shakes

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    i did 500mg/ week for 12 weeks

gained 22lbs, kept 15 lbs.

the best part was i lost some body fat%

I gained 20lbs my first cycle and lost 3% bodyfat. then later droped 4 pounds.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Viking
    I am on 500mg a week of test e only. I have only been on about 10 days, and I am already seeing results. have gained 2 lbs (was consistantly 206, now 208), have lost bodybfat, so I appear more lean, my strength has gone up a noticable amount, and I have added size to my frame. Can't wait to see where I am by the 12th week.

I personally think that people on here who say it took them 7 weeks to see results must have some SERIOUS diet or training issues. or, their stuff was fake, and the results they saw were from 7 weeks of training natural.
    don't talk crap, there are some very experienced guys on here who don't see results from test until week 7.

I'm not talking crap, I am giving my input. The whole point of this Q and A thing is exactly that, Q and A. One person asks a question, and different people give their different answers.

Out of all the people I personally know, it has never taken them 7 weeks to see results from test e, the normal wait I have seen first hand has been 2 weeks. But, it is also a known fact that steroids dont do all the work for you, so if you eat like crap, or train like crap, your not going to benefit from them.

So, as I said, PERSONALLY (that's MY opinion) if someone is on test e, and it takes them 7 weeks to see any results, then the problem is either diet, training, or the stuff they are taking.

And don't bark orders from a far. You sound like one of those 13 year old, 100 lbs kids who thinks he's a hard ass because he is fast on a keyboard while talking trash to someone a thousand miles away.

If you don't like my opinion, fine, but don't come at me like you have a problem.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I'm not talking crap, I am giving my input. The whole point of this Q and A thing is exactly that, Q and A. One person asks a question, and different people give their different answers.

Out of all the people I personally know, it has never taken them 7 weeks to see results from test e, the normal wait I have seen first hand has been 2 weeks. But, it is also a known fact that steroids dont do all the work for you, so if you eat like crap, or train like crap, your not going to benefit from them.

So, as I said, PERSONALLY (that's MY opinion) if someone is on test e, and it takes them 7 weeks to see any results, then the problem is either diet, training, or the stuff they are taking.

And don't bark orders from a far. You sound like one of those 13 year old, 100 lbs kids who thinks he's a hard ass because he is fast on a keyboard while talking trash to someone a thousand miles away.

If you don't like my opinion, fine, but don't come at me like you have a problem.
    You are talking crap, there are people on here two times your size, with a lot more experience than you who don't see any significant gains until week 7. Their diet and training is in order, so nice try.

there are also some people on here who use a woman in purple and black panties as their avater, rather than using a pic of themselves...

unless ofcourse that is a pic of you, in which case i am not even going to get into this.

........(see, now I am talking crap)

testisbest is offline Senior Member

Do you know anything about the enanthate ester? If you answered yes, then you would know that there is a build up effect in your blood levels that could take 7 weeks to start seeing significant gains if you have reached your natural limit. Are you telling me that because it takes me 5 or 6 weeks before I start seeing results in the mirror that I don't know what I'm doing?

It just is confusing as to why it takes longer for some people... If you read my earlier posts it states that I gained 25+ lbs in 8 weeks with test e. If it had kicked in at week 7 my cycle would have been over right as it kicked in. I am not saying that I think that those people who say it takes that long are doing anything wrong, just pointing out how it would be easy to be confused on this issue. Not EVERYONE is effected the same way guys...

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    frontloading is where you go with a high dose for the first week only then go back to normal dosage for the rest of the cyccle, right?
    Yes when frontloading you just double the dose the first week.

EX. Week 1 1000mgs/Test E
    Week 2-12 500mgs/Test E

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    It just is confusing as to why it takes longer for some people... If you read my earlier posts it states that I gained 25+ lbs in 8 weeks with test e. If it had kicked in at week 7 my cycle would have been over right as it kicked in. I am not saying that I think that those people who say it takes that long are doing anything wrong, just pointing out how it would be easy to be confused on this issue. Not EVERYONE is effected the same way guys...
    Did you do anything different with your diet when you started your cycle? 25+ lbs in 8 weeks, you must have been a pretty small dude (not trying to flame)? I couldn't see a 200lbs man gaining 25+ lbs on an 8 week cycle of test only but I'm not saying that I know it all.

EDIT: Just saw that you frontloaded so that was pretty much a 10 week cycle IMO.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    i know this, i just resent the idea that I am doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Did you do anything different with your diet when you started your cycle? 25+ lbs in 8 weeks, you must have been a pretty small dude (not trying to flame)? I couldn't see a 200lbs man gaining 25+ lbs on an 8 week cycle of test only but I'm not saying that I know it all.

EDIT: Just saw that you frontloaded so that was pretty much a 10 week cycle IMO.
    I added about 1500 calories to my daily intake. And yes I believe the frontload helped tremendously. I began feeling the effects within the first week or two and a definate increase in mass by week 3. Was supposed to be a 9 weeker after frontload but only got about 9ccs out of each vial. I think I could have gotten a few more good pounds with a slightly longer cycle but the gains were starting to slow around the 7th or 8th week and it worked out good being short cycle cuz pct was a breeze. I think I may have gained 26-27lbs and kept 23.

Thread Information