tatame is offline New Member

Question review my possible cycle

I have a vial of depo-test(200mg/ml-10ml)

I am the typical 5'8" ~150lb, 31 waist

I train mostly in submission wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

what can I expect from this with it being my first cycle but soing so much cardio, I want to add ~ 10lb of muscle, how should i take it,

---1ml every 5th day, is that what I am reading correctly
    Last edited by tatame; 08-18-2002 at 10:47 PM.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I may be wrong but I don't think one bottle is enough for one cycle.
    Plus what everyone gains off of a cycle is totally different, there are many different variables, like diet, training, etc..

Most people will probably tell you to atleast get another bottle and run it at 400mgs a week for 8-10 weeks.

Just wait for an experienced bro to help you out, I'll bump this in the mean time.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by YoUnG1
    I may be wrong but I don't think one bottle is enough for one cycle.
    Plus what everyone gains off of a cycle is totally different, there are many different variables, like diet, training, etc..

Most people will probably tell you to atleast get another bottle and run it at 400mgs a week for 8-10 weeks.

Just wait for an experienced bro to help you out, I'll bump this in the mean time.
    i agree 200 mg is going to shut you down with minimal results,go with a minimun of 400 mg and run for 10 wks.
    with your wrestling and fighting i assume you still need an edge on speed so your not looking for masive results anyway.400 mg wk test will give you a nice size and still not get in your own way,you might even want to adding winny or anavar to the cycle

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of my first, and so far ONLY, cycle of AS was a test only cycle at 200mg per week. I then moved it up to 250, up to 300 for one week and back down to 250. I had good gains.

Long acting esters of test such as Cyp and ENAN, will stay in your body and build up--if you get your blood tested while on the cycle you'll see that 200mg per week is enough to send your test levels WAY above normal.

Many of the people on the board are taking AS at high doses, and are not aware of the benefits of lower doses. There are a few of us here who have taken lower doses and have had good results.

Use the 200 mg per week, eat exceptionally well, rest even better and workout hard. You might not grow as fast as someone stacking 600mg of this and 800mg of that, but you will grow NOTICEABLY faster than the Joe-bag-of-doughnuts, at the bench next to you who isn't using AS.

BTW...you hear a lot of people say that 200mg per week is the common dosage of test given to people who are suffering from testosterone deficiency. This is the HIGEST dose recommended. It is actually more common for a doctor to prescribe 200ml every 2 weeks (unless a savy patient pushes the doctor for more or there is a chemical need for more).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-19-2002 at 03:10 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bask8kace,
    while i do agree with you on some points, im with 4p on this one, in one area especially, and i will try and explain why.
    i read time and time again that 200mg or even 300mg is just enough to shut you down with minimal results. granted this is an individual thing, and some guys might get great results on this dosage. i, however wasnt one of them. i ran 250mg of enanthate for 10 weeks and didnt get jack from it, except a lighter wallet.
    it took a lot of research and time to figure out why i didnt gain from this cycle, especially when everyone was advocating minimal doses way back then, and i hadnt read anywhere about the shutdown at 200-300 theory.
    like i said everyone is different, and if you can get the desired results from this dosage, then more power to you. its my opinion that the lucky ones are few and far between though........

peace bb79

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Barbells79.

Yes, reactions to testosterone depend on the individual's body chemistry. That is why test-deficient people are prescribed testosterone anywhere from 200mg biweekly (every 2 weeks) to 200mg weekly. However, a man's response to growth in general depends on a few things--particularly:
    1. Bodytype--whether a person is a true hardgainer. Is he an ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph.
    2. Frame of reference/perception (explained below).
    (I'm limiting my discussion to men right now, because I doubt anyone will dispute that 200mg per week for a female is going to give obvious results.)

The speed at which you grow can depend on your perception. If a man on AS compares his growth to men of the same body type and body chemistry who are taking high levels of AS, he might always be dissappointed with his growth results and thus label his growth "slow" or "non-existent." You have to look at what frame of reference most of the people on this board are using. For example, Mr. Pumped AS from this board who is using high levels of AS while "complaining" that he is experiencing "slow growth" is comoparing himself to those who are already growing at super fast rates. I bet if you compared that "slow grower" to the average-Joe, you'd find that Mr. Pumped AS "slow grower" looks like a "fast grower" outside the circle of other high dose users.

Keep in mind that I'm not knocking those that use high doses. But, I am saying pay attention to high-users' frame of reference. If you are not in the gym to grow absolutely massive, then you can be quite pleased with the growth you get in 1 or 2 low dose cycles of Testosterone (I'm only referring to testosterone, because this is the AS with which I have personal experience at low doses).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-19-2002 at 08:32 PM.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    i think considering tatame's stats, bask8case is correct in saying a low dosage will do him right. as he grows and develops, 200mg/wk may not be enough to meet his potential. bask8case, you've only done one cycle yourself, you may find that the same low dosage may not work as well after your next couple cycles.

ragin'

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    LOL ragin'--who says I'm gonna do a "next couple cycles??"

Doesn't everyone stop after just one?
    jesus, that's what i say after every f'n cycle. on #5 now, bro...LOL.

tatame is offline New Member
    alright, so what about 200 for the first 3 weeks, then 300 to finish off the bottle, or I can get my hands on oral winnies, 200 forthe run of the vial and last 2 weeks of bottle start winnies

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bask8kace,
    i agree with what you are saying here, and bodytype and cycle experience should definitely be taken into consideration. i will reiterate what i posted earlier, and this is only my opinion based on what ive read.(i wish i could only remember where i read it, so i could post it) i think one of the abstracts was in m.d. magazine.
    if it were me, and knowing what i know now, i would START at a minimum of 400mg /week. if your not deficient test wise, then i cant see how 200mg/week is going to do jack for you, when your levels are already at or above 200 to start with.
    im not arguing with you, as you bring up valid points in your above post, but imho, i just cant advocate this low of a dose. we will agree to disagree on this one point?
    tatame, if your happy or dissapointed, please let bask and i know, ok? im very interested in your results..........

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by barbells79
    tatame, if your happy or dissapointed, please let bask and i know, ok? im very interested in your results..........

im also intrested in your results and what dose you decided to run it at ok?

Thread Information