ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

opinion on cycle

Week 1 and 2 TEST ENTH 750mg
    Week 1 and 2 EQ 600mg
    Week 3,4,5,6,7,8 TEST ENTH 500mg
    Week 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 EQ 400mg
    Week 9,10,11,12 Winstrol (need help with dosage)
    followed by HCG and clomid.
    i think most of you guys know my situation. this will be my first cycle and i am 5'10 180 pounds or so. i MAY run arimidex based on the advice i get here. i need help with the winstrol dosage and your opinions on if this is too much for me. thanks

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I would say the Winny should be about 50mg a day. Other then that, I think it looks okay, with the frontloading and all.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the test until week ten and the EQ until week ten. Run the winny until week 13 at 50 mg a day. Start clomid three days after winny. If you want to be safe and keep bloat at a minimum run arimidex at .25mg a day throughout the cycle and clomid. If you would like to retain the water then just have nolvadex on hand and look for signs of gyno.

so id be running winny for 3 weeks only? also is 10 enough for EQ? i keep hearing it needs to be run for a really long time. thanks for the replys. i am looking to use winny to kinda put the finishing touch on my cycle. people use d bol to start with, id like to use winstrol to end with. thanks again.

NoLimits is offline Member
    No, run the winny from weeks 9 thru 13. 5 weeks is good. They are just saying it will work with the test and eq that is still in your system weeks 11-13, then you can start your clomid theropy. My opinion... this is your first cycle, you may want to lower your dosages... See how your body responds to AS.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-13-2002 at 08:53 AM.

do you think that dropping the frontload would be a good idea no limits?

also, by see how my body responds, do you mean side effects?

Yes, there is a controversy on this topic at a few web sites. Whether or not it works. So you may get varied opinions. To me... I still don't feel the effects of the test or Eq until week 4. No matter if I frontload or not. So why waist the gear.

I would run both at 400mg/week for 10 weeks. If you eat clean and a good quantity of food (4000 to 5000 cal/day), workout hard, and get your rest, you will be happy with the results of this first cycle. You will also get varied opinions on amounts!

Yes, seeing how your body responds means what side effects you may or may not experience and how your body grows on AS. Some people see big gains with little amounts, others seem to take more. It just depends. But we tell the women on this board to start slow, using lower dosages. I believe we should be saying the same to the men! Just my $.02 But the old saying is true; there is no cycle like your first. So it comes down to a personal choice.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-13-2002 at 09:35 AM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    Yes, there is a controversy on this topic at a few web sites. Whether or not it works. So you may get varied opinions. To me... I still don't feel the effects of the test or Eq until week 4. No matter if I frontload or not. So why waist the gear.

I would run both at 400mg/week for 10 weeks. If you eat clean and a good quantity of food (4000 to 5000 cal/day), workout hard, and get your rest, you will be happy with the results of this first cycle. You will also get varied opinions on amounts!

Yes, seeing how your body responds means what side effects you may or may not experience and how your body grows on AS. Some people see big gains with little amounts, others seem to take more. It just depends. But we tell the women on this board to start slow, using lower dosages. I believe we should be saying the same to the men! Just my $.02 But the old saying is true; there is no cycle like your first. So it comes down to a personal choice.
    nice post brother, you explained it very well.........

peace bb79

i am not expecting my hair to thin so badly from one cycle at age 18 that ill regret doing it. am i correct there? or could one cycle really be devastating if im sensitive? with the dosages,im figuring id rather have more than i NEED than less and have missed out. i want to get as much out of each cycle as is possible so i have to do as little as possible. i dont wanna do this at say 250 a week of test or no eq then say "ohhh ill just do it NEXT time" i want there to be as least "next times" as possible. is this a valid position for me to take? thanks, great responses.

someone on another board reccomended i go test/eq for 8 weeks only and stay under 10 total for my first cycle. also, a bottle of stanolv lasts 20 days at this dosage. that doesnt sound worth it. should i get 2 bottles and run it for 5 weeks? or just stick with 4 weeks. thanks again.

Diesel once again is right on. Run it for at least 10 weeks. And one bottle of winny will not be enough.

thanks, that is what ill do. no limits, back to the idea about possibly lowering my dosages, what would you suggest? 250mg test instead of 500? i dont want to miss out on any gains but i do agree with you itd be best to start small. that being said, i want to use these 3 steroids , from everything ive read they have the most desirable effects (aside from fina).

say i run test/eq ten weeks and winstrol from week 9-12. during weeks nine and ten could i maybe lower the test and eq dosages? im worried that during those two weeks the androgenic sides will really pile up. im not sure if that is correct thinking though.

Keep it simple; no need to taper. For a first cycle you could run it this way:

Weeks 1-10 500mg/week Test
    Weeks 1-10 400mg/week EQ
    Weeks 9-13 50mg/day Winny

Then start clomid theropy and your HCG if you are using it.

i was reccomended HCG because only one of my balls produces test, the other is non functional. what is the minimum effective amount i could use of hcg? thanks for the info. this really simplifies everything. another thing, im about to get a couple tatooes, can i get them at the end of the cycle or would you reccomend waiting till clomid is over? i dont wanna get one on my forearm then get acne all over it. thanks. i figured if i got one on cycle after i got most of my gains and stretch marks arent an issue, that itd heal quicker.

I can't answer the tatoo question... I don't have any.

As far as the HCG , use 5000iu/week for two weeks.

ok i will start this cycle in october. until do you guys think i should continue my typical attempts to bulk up or start doing some cardio and stuff to get in shape and build up my workload for the higher volume ill be doing on the cycle? thanks.

Depends on what your body fat is! I you feel it is a little high going into a cycle where you know you will put on a little fat, then yes, cut it down. I am not sure what you mean when you say, "get in shape"! I would hope all aspects of your routine (workout, nutrition, and rest) are all in order.

i mean get in shape as in cardiowise. i havent done cardio in a long time because its been a constant effort to gain weight.

shamrock is offline New Member

Smile new member

just dropping a quick line to say "greetings from ireland".i came across this website in my search for info on roids and training tips.i feel like a bit of an intruder as all you guys seem to know each other and all seem to be from the USA. anyway,i hope to learn as much as i can from you guys and if i can be of any assistance then all the better.all the best, shamrock

Welcome shamrock... Not that many of us really know each other... we all have something in common. The desire to be the best individual we can be. And if that means using gear to help us achieve those goals, then so be it. You hang around long enough, you get to know (as much as you can really know someone just reading what they write) a few individuals... Jump in anytime you feel you have something to add... Or with any questions!

hey, its funny you made your name shamrock. think of ireland and thats the first thing that pops in yer head, lol. you ever do a cycle or are you just gettin ready like me?

hey guys, over on pain trains posts some people said something about not using test until you are older. what is THAT all about? what does test have to do with age that the other steroids dont? i want to do a cycle by eq/winny without test doesnt seem like itd give me the results im looking for. say 25 lean pounds if thats possible at all itd be with test am i correct?

hey, id like to play it on the safe side and if my gains arent coming, cut the cycle short when i see fit such as papapump did on his cycle. at this point id start my winstrol , carry on the injectables for 2 more weeks, then go for the winstrol on its own for 3. bill roberst wrote that heavy use shouldnt be done past 10 weeks or you will have recovery problems. does this mean i should end the cycle in 10 weeks or just the "heavy" part?

shamrock is offline New Member
    how are things guys? in reply to antwaan,i am getting ready to do my first cycle like you.at the minute i am pretty much just researching and looking into things.i dont know alot at the minute so i am kinda looking to get some info off you guys.i am thinking of using deca and winstrol for a 8 week cycle and see how that goes.from what i've read it seems to be a good introduction for a beginner.i am thinking of doing the following: week 1- 200mg deca/100mg winstrol
    2- 300mg deca/100mg winstrol
    3-5- 400mg deca/100mg winstrol
    6- 300mg deca/100mg winstrol
    7- 200mg deca/100mg winstrol
    8- 100mg deca/100mg winstrol

i've had a look at the prices and i was wondering if any of you could tell me how much this cycle will cost as i dont quite understand how they are priced. the deca is priced 1 amp=50mg 25/amp= $25 per amp
    winstrol: 1ml=50mg 50 per amp=$25 per amp.

i would really appreciate any help any of you can give and any comments you have on the above cycle that i am going to try.thanks very much.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: new member

Originally posted by shamrock
    just dropping a quick line to say "greetings from ireland".i came across this website in my search for info on roids and training tips.i feel like a bit of an intruder as all you guys seem to know each other and all seem to be from the USA. anyway,i hope to learn as much as i can from you guys and if i can be of any assistance then all the better.all the best, shamrock
    start a thread of your own bro, saying youre new here, you'll be surprised at how these guys welcome you. no one is considered an intruder here. this is one big, and i do mean big, family. welcome..........

antwaan- sorry for the ot on your thread bro.

peace bb79

Thread Information