Thread: need some help

ernrok101 is offline New Member

need some help

first of all i liked to say what up to all the members!
    second, i need some help ive been traing since i was 14 now im 27..
    over the last 7 years i realy stopped training since i had back problems... my set point weight is 230 -250 i am currently 305.my past training experiences consist of no roids or supplements i just ate a lot and grew . however, size-wise i my pecs didnt grow significantly .but i had the strentgh. also, i tried a stupid diet of all cardio i lost 50 lbs in a lil over a month since (3 yrs ago) i lost a lot of strenth and size and put on 60 lbs pounds of fat since(got lazy). therefore , im looking to get on anavar or any light roid to help cut fat and regain some muscle size...... therfore ,i'm looking for some outside advice on what to use and where to get it online?
    thanx for the help sorry for the typos i

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ernrok101
    over the last 7 years i realy stopped training since i had back problems... my set point weight is 230 -250 i am currently 305.my past training experiences consist of no roids or supplements i just ate a lot and grew . however, size-wise i my pecs didnt grow significantly .but i had the strentgh. also, i tried a stupid diet of all cardio i lost 50 lbs in a lil over a month since (3 yrs ago) i lost a lot of strenth and size and put on 60 lbs pounds of fat since(got lazy). therefore , im looking to get on anavar or any light roid to help cut fat and regain some muscle size...... therfore ,i'm looking for some outside advice on what to use and where to get it online?
    No aas compound will cut the fat for you bro, its all in the diet and how you set up your cardio regime. With a spot on diet your body will change drastically.

Also we cant discuss where or how to get possession of any AAS compound, against board rules. Please refrain from asking on the open boards, you are welcome to PM a willing mod/vet see if they can hook you up.

~GHO5T~

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    No aas compound will cut the fat for you bro, its all in the diet and how you set up your cardio regime. With a spot on diet your body will change drastically.

Also we cant discuss where or how to get possession of any AAS compound, against board rules. Please refrain from asking on the open boards, you are welcome to PM a willing mod/vet see if they can hook you up.

~GHO5T~
    Not with 1 post....

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    Not with 1 post....
    Didnt see that, thanks for catching that Getbig.

Forgot to mention rule of thumb here is 45 days activity and/or 100 quality posts before asking for source(s) or having source(s) checked.

~GHO5T~

no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

~GHO5T~
    but the thing is, everytime i go on a diet i lose size and strentgh...the last time i went on a diet ... i cut carbs, lost weight fast, lost size, and strentgh.
    s oi was wondering if anavar along with a diet will help a bit cause i dont really want to take something strong
    Last edited by ernrok101; 04-30-2007 at 11:35 PM.

kwakisaki is offline Associate Member
    macros

the thing is i know a lot about training but i dont know a lot about roids.im looking for some orals that will help me get leaner , lose , weight and gain size.i know diets a swell i need some quick w/ the least amount of sibe effects

i need to know what better, orals or paper. since ive read and people have their own opionion so im going to take a consesnus and then decide. i know im all over the place .but i really want to take one week cycle and see how it is. being it be a few weeks and thats it

SUB-ZERO is offline New Member
    but the thing is, everytime i go on a diet i lose size and strentgh...the last time i went on a diet ... i cut carbs, lost weight fast, lost size, and strentgh.
    s oi was wondering if anavar along with a diet will help a bit cause i dont really want to take something strong
    If you know how to properly diet, you shouldnt lose any muscle mass or maybe a minimal amount.

Read up on the diet sections on how to cut or lean out. Contace some of the more experienced bros and they will help you further.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    i need to know what better, orals or paper. since ive read and people have their own opionion so im going to take a consesnus and then decide. i know im all over the place .but i really want to take one week cycle and see how it is. being it be a few weeks and thats it

S431M7 is offline Banned
    How many mg of dbol are u taking a week?

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    srry about that, wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7

i never did anything before

so reading more and more im probally going to start my first cycle(4 week cycle) using anavar ... should start at 60-80mgs a day?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Look mate you have done it before you gained nice muscle.
    its all in your diet if you diet sucks you can pump in as many drugs as you wont your still going to look awfull, i suggest you either research diets hard on here or if you lack the will power get a trainer who will lay out your diet for you.
    my advice is diet natty for 5 months until your pretty damn lean and then if you still want to get really lean use some gear, you wont lose a lot of muscle until your very low in bf.
    as far as getting lazy and gaing 60lb you must have got VERY lazy lol.

back issuesand caloric intake ive beentraining w/out any gear pumping in about 5-ooo-6000 calries a day, hurt my back kept eating stop traing ng .i been through diets before the only ones i like are chicken and fish only ...i tend to lose fat fast 30-40 lbs in about 2 months. however, i lose strength and size.i still havnt recovered most of my since my last diet., so therefore i wanna use some gear since my genetics are pretty good except for chest defintion. i plan to use the var after i lose an intial 30-40 pounds.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    that sounds like a reasonable plan mate.
    look at it this way of course you will allways lose strenght even if you keep all your muscle you still will be 50lb of leverage less, why do you think those huge fat powerlifters gain power by getting fatter its all to do with leverage but as a bb that should be of no concern to you.
    how i see it your holding that much fat its in your best intrest to diet on just lean protiens and some green veg, dont confuse muscle loss with water and fat losses.

so after i drop the weight should i use the var or try something else. in addition, i really wanna use clen now, but im afraid since my blood pressure right now is slighlty high and i have high tryglcercides would clen **** me up?

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Mucle 20,

are u working out your quads?

Thread Information