Danny626 is offline Junior Member

gyno or not...?b4 cycle...!

Just wondering if i dont feel anything hard under the nipple area, is that still gyno?
    my lower chest area is slightly puffy, but not sensitive at all, or hard underneath..when i flex its just that area is still soft, so does that mean im PRONE to gyno, should i take A dex with my cycle?
    thanks

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    same shyt here brother got a lump under my right nip and it seems my other tit underneath is flat and loose... looks reall bad heard bad sides of letro from ppl im goin on EQ and Clens im gonna go wit arimidex and see wut happens thru out the duration of cycle... goodluck man i know how u feel let me know if u find any good details on wut to do man... u sound like u have a mild case of gyno tho dude gl

yea im doing test e and eq now..just started..im doing A-dex eod about .25 mg somethings .5 mg..justttt incase..and i dont want it to get worse...ill prob get LEtro..in a month..just incase

K.Biz is offline Banned
    if you dont want that gyno do be permanent, you will hop on letro right now

briancb1 is offline Member
    I've actually havn't really had any sides from letro (I cant speak for cholesterol or anything) but mood is normal.

Clomid on the other hand...emotional wreck! wow...

KBIZ...but what if i DO NOT have a hard lump behind nipple?

i heard if u are susseptable to balding letro is very bad for u... dry scalp thinning hair.. cholesterol...im not takin test cuz ill look stupid if i get bigger i jus wanna be hard and cut (clen and eq) im too short to test it up i think... any way if i got gyno for sure,, u reccomend letro instead of arrim... i heard only go letro if its a must... this true

JACKED..ive heard LETRO IS BEST for revearsal and prevention of GYNO...BUT A dex is next right after letro...whcih is all i have right now..
    andd which sucks more..im prone to baldin..just buzzed my hair last night! ahhaha.and my chol is NOT BAD but i like to keep close tabs on it..but ive heard A dex also messed with lipid levels.!

so it will def make me bald if i prone to it and my hair thin already right.......fawkin suckssssssss

yup..welll we cant have it all.. I think most women like bald guys anyhow..so imma try it out during the summer..

hahah 5'5 and bald as hell idk mannnnnnnn i got a spikey due goin on jersey brook all the way kiddd neeed that hair long as i can keep it but u said even if i aint takin the test ima need it not arimidex ?????

Jacked..yea...if u want to get rid of it..just like K biz said..and ive read all around here..LETRO is the ONLY product that has the ability to REVERSE gyno..so why not try it..?! right?!

READ THIS JACKED

All you need to know about GYNO.

great post

thanks man that was def the best post i seen on this site... specially for bytchtit on my way to gettin some letro now... when he was talkin bout the mg's to take... i got that but isnt letro a liquid form.. ? so many mg's a drop??

ya it comes with a syringe or a dropper..and so many ml's or cc's are so many mg's..so just draw up the right amount and swallow..i believe they taste good too!

Thread Information