Idunno is offline Banned

??? on how to modify my cycle

so, I've just started my first cycle of 200mg test e 50mg test prop 2x/week (total 500mg/EW) with dbol 40mgs/day first 4 weeks (planned). I am trying to put on weight and look as good as I can for my wedding in the end of July. I will be just finishing my cycle by then and was wondering how I could go about losing some body fat/bloating at the end of the cycle while keeping my size gains?

I have test e, dbol, EQ, and Winny available.... what can I do with what I've got to maximize the effects for my upcoming event?
    Last edited by Idunno; 05-01-2007 at 04:45 PM.

Idunno is offline Banned
    anybody??

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    use anti e's for the bloat from test and clen when finishing up ? Thats whats been suggested to me.

Idunno is offline Banned
    isn't nolva and anti e? if so, I got that covered. I have clomid for PCT and am still trying to get hands on liquidex or arimidex ... guess I'll add clen to the list to dig up.

Idunno is offline Banned
    any other input on this or is Joe Dic spot-on with his suggestion?

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    Test prop needs to be injected every day, or at minimum every other day...no good injecting twice a week like your test e. Have nolva on hand in case signs of gyno appear, and have nolva, arimidex and maybe some HCG for your PCT...front load with prop for 4 weeks along with your dbol is a good idea, but like I said ED or atleast EOD injections for the prop...finish with the winny for the last 4-6 weeks ***ending on how long your cycle is and when your pct starts etc...the winny should help cut you a little at the end of your cylce but some clen in the pct would be of great value too.

Idunno is offline Banned
    I am taking 10mg nolva daily. the prop is in suspension with the Enanthate so I get less choice about it unless I wanna do ED for the Enanthate too. I don't know where to get arimidex or clen and I don't know what HCG is.

when you say "finish with winny", what do you mean? add it in, replace the test with winny?

and thanks for the input!

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    I am taking 10mg nolva daily. the prop is in suspension with the Enanthate so I get less choice about it unless I wanna do ED for the Enanthate too. I don't know where to get arimidex or clen and I don't know what HCG is.

when you say "finish with winny", what do you mean? add it in, replace the test with winny?

and thanks for the input!
    How long are you running your cycle?

Your Prop and Enanthate is combo? If so it needs to be injected EOD. Just lower the cc amount to get your desired dosage each week.

No, do not replace the Test with Winny. He meant add in Winny at the end and run it up until PCT.

No, Nolva is not an AI it is a SERM.

You can get A-dex from Ar-r .com. Their site is down right now, but it should be up soon.

I would suggest doing a lot more research in the next few weeks. It doesn't seem as though your cycle is very well-planned.

Good Luck.

Thread Information