adws8 is offline New Member

Question Question on what to take,, need help

I am currently 23 yrs old, 5"11, 148 pounds.. I have an athletic type body, but I want to get ripped up.. I want to take something but I have no idea what I should do. I would like to take something or stack something where I can gain at least 15 pounds of muscle ( I would love to gain 20 pounds or more).. I just dont want to take something that is soo dangerous, or i definitly don't want to take something, get all ripped and then lose it all a few months later.. does anybody know something or a good combo to take that will help me put on the weight and not lose it all.. thanks

scribbs12 is offline Member
    um 148 at 5'11 isnt a very good start .. i do believe at that hieght the average weight for a person is about 180-190.. well at least according to the military thats what you should be around.. maybe you should start in the diet section...but if you really cant wait-- go look at the "first cycle recomendations" in educational threads.. or you can just wait for more feed back here.. but im pretty sure everyone is going to say 148 isnt a good start to start with aas.. but good luck

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR

Theres a ton of good information here that you should look over in the diet and training sections before jumping to aas. Go read bro.

What you need right now is "foodadrol" as SMAN would say

slick33158 is offline Banned
    yeah, you should be able to put on 30lbs at that weight just with the proper workout nutrition. Read up the importance of eating plenty protein and the carbs to support it, also read up on the roids, when you've got your diet in check which you opbviously dont unless you have a crystal meth habbit, then you can run test Enanthate at 500 per week to gain an extra 20lbs over your plateu.

I understand that eating right and getting alot of protein will greatly benefit me. i just get frustrated because I have always been skinny.. Even when I was consitently training every day hard and taking a good protein drink and eating right, I still didn't put on the weight I wanted.. I one of those people that can eat anything I want and as much as I want and i wouldn't get fat.. I just wanted to take something to speed the process up, it just drives me crazy when I workout for months and months and months and eat alot and take protein and I gain just a few pounds. grant it I do get alot stronger but I dont get the size I want. thanks for the info guys, any other suggestions let me know

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Food and hard work are still the best AAS bro.

Good Luck, mj

thanks for all the info, apreciate it.. as bad as this may sound, i just want to get ripped in the quickest time I can.. I thought maybe by looking more into things like sustanon or other things would help me gain the muscle quick.. if u have any info on the gains I could get from that or any other substance, let me know.. (of course i would eat alot and take alot of protein on it, i know its not gonna work by itself) but also if u like i said i would want to take something were i would get great gains but not lose it all once i go off the substance. thanks again

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adws8
    thanks for all the info, apreciate it.. as bad as this may sound, i just want to get ripped in the quickest time I can.. I thought maybe by looking more into things like sustanon or other things would help me gain the muscle quick.. if u have any info on the gains I could get from that or any other substance, let me know.. (of course i would eat alot and take alot of protein on it, i know its not gonna work by itself) but also if u like i said i would want to take something were i would get great gains but not lose it all once i go off the substance. thanks again
    Of course you may gain some mucsle of sus. But, theres no magic drug that will yield great gains and stick with you with your body and knowledge. You must build a foundation, learn how to eat properly, train properly and hard. Have you even spent time in a gym?? When you become dedicated, there should be no reason why you cannot gain 30 pounds over the next year.

AAS is for more advanced trainers, those who have reached their genetic limit (or atleast start with a great base) and have done much research and respect. Not the answer you wanted to hear, but thats the best advice i can give.

frigya

I do workout daily, and I do workout hard.. by the way i'm talking it prob looks like i just started working out, but thats not true. I have been working out for a long time.. I've always been an athlete soo i've always been in the gym. ya my eating habits and diet isn't nowhere great, but i just wanted to get ripped fast(even if it sounds bad) i just didn't want to keep working out and only gain a little bit in the next however many months.. I'm at the point where i want something that i can take and get the gains i'm look for. i really apreciates everyones response

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    Post your diet and training routine for critique, that could be the problem.
    Good luck.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I do workout daily, and I do workout hard.. by the way i'm talking it prob looks like i just started working out, but thats not true. I have been working out for a long time.. I've always been an athlete soo i've always been in the gym. ya my eating habits and diet isn't nowhere great, but i just wanted to get ripped fast(even if it sounds bad) i just didn't want to keep working out and only gain a little bit in the next however many months.. I'm at the point where i want something that i can take and get the gains i'm look for. i really apreciates everyones response
    Your not getting it. If you only eat enough to support 148lbs taking steroids isn't going to make you 170lbs. You need to eat for 170lbs. Also if you do that and go back to how you eat now you will loose it all. What you eat controls your weight not steroids
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 05-01-2007 at 04:51 PM.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Bro, let me put it like this. If you use steroids and don't know how to diet and eat the right amount of cals, all you'll do is retain water. When the cycle is over, you'll lose all of the water. You need to set a goal for yourself, figure out how many cals. it'll take to get there and how many cals to maintain that weight. You can drink all the protein and weight gainer drinks you want while on cycle but when you stop and quit drinking those drinks you'll be right where you are now. Post in detail what you eat daily so we can help you achieve your goals.

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    protein drinks etc are not good enough to supply your daily protein needs, proper and lean food is the answer for protein...there are plenty of guys on here in the diet and workout section which could help you get to 180lbs naturally if you committ to working hard and eating right...there is no quick fix in this game.

Thread Information