Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Getbig06 is offline Associate Member

Does everyone experience this on TEST ??

Does everyone experience increased libido from test?
    Any particular ester more than others?

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    yeah, it is the primary libido hormone...do some reading.

Quote Originally Posted by sci muscle
    yeah, it is the primary libido hormone...do some reading.

Funny guy, I have done some reading. I know what it is and what its supposed to do. I'm only asking becuz I'm on week 5 of Test E and haven't experienced any increased LIBIDO and wanted to know if their was anyone out there who didn't feel an increased libido from TEST. Jerk.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    Funny guy, I have done some reading. I know what it is and what its supposed to do. I'm only asking becuz I'm on week 5 of Test E and haven't experienced any increased LIBIDO and wanted to know if their was anyone out there who didn't feel an increased libido from TEST. Jerk.
    u shuda had an increase in libido and bullet proof boners with in the first week or so. wat ancillaries are u taking, wat else are u taking, wats ur dose as estrogen has a huge effect on this.
    alot of people have issues w/ libido on test only cycles but the test is usually at a really high dose causing lots of aromatization

BOOST is offline Member
    How much are you running per week, it took me week 7 until I was hard night and day.

Well, the way you worded it sounded like you were wondering IF test was supposed to do that.
    Asking "Does anybody have increased libido with test?" is like asking "does anybody feel pain when they hit their hand with a hammer?

Either it is aromatizing bigtime, or you are stacking it with something, or it is FAKE.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Big time boners w/ Prop for me. I ran Enan last cycle with letro, not too much action .....'fing letro.

Well, the way you worded it sounded like you were wondering IF test was supposed to do that.
    Asking "Does anybody have increased libido with test?" is like asking "does anybody feel pain when they hit their hand with a hammer?
    Maybe you should re-read my first post where I ask if EVERYONE, not ANYBODY. Maybe you should approach this board with a different attitude. Everyone here is supposed to help, try it out instead of being a smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u shuda had an increase in libido and bullet proof boners with in the first week or so. wat ancillaries are u taking, wat else are u taking, wats ur dose as estrogen has a huge effect on this.
    alot of people have issues w/ libido on test only cycles but the test is usually at a really high dose causing lots of aromatization
    Bro, I started week six on Monday 04-30 600mgs a week stacked with 600mgs of EQ. Not taking any ancillaries as of now becuz I'm not very prone to gyno but have everything on hand incase sh*t hits the fan.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I didn't notice any increase in libido, but i'm 22 and I fvck for England...so its not surprising, I think you can only be so horny...

Another thing is I got a bud of mine running the same brand test I am and he hasn't noticed increased libido either........starting to think it's bunk

Are you sure it isn't fake? I mean are you experiencing all the other effects of test...sorry if I was a smartass...I will try to help.
    If you are experiencing the other effects (testes atrophying, weight gain, etc.) then I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I didn't notice any increase in libido, but i'm 22 and I fvck for England...so its not surprising, I think you can only be so horny...

Apparently not EVERYONE has increased libido on TEST!

bro the only thing I feel is stronger. NO water retention. Very little weight gain, diet is super on point and I could probably say the little weight I have gained has been becuz of how I'm eatting. But I guess I still have to play the waiting game... I'm only on week 6

Sounds like fake stuff to me...but maybe it will kick soon.

I really hope it isn't bunk bro. But thankx for the input

I really hope it isn't bunk bro. But thankx for the input
    Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed too... wasted money, time and effort. At least you are making some gains in your training regardless. Good job.

Snrf is offline Banned
    i know mine was legit test, cuz i started getting gyno...still didnt make me horny though.

even now on 2.5mg letro everyday my sex drive is normal..so im just weird

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Big time boners w/ Prop for me. I ran Enan last cycle with letro, not too much action .....'fing letro.
    yeah im on prop too.... boners all the time.. for just about any reason.. well it could be a combo of test prop and e.. but e doesnt hit till likw 4-7 weeks..

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    i know mine was legit test, cuz i started getting gyno...still didnt make me horny though.

even now on 2.5mg letro everyday my sex drive is normal..so im just weird
    dude u are weird! once i got over .5mg of letro my sex drive was GONE!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and it sounds to me like ur test is fake. i had endless boners after about 3 wks on 500mg of test cyp.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    humm search button any one

luckylou is offline Banned
    Just post a Pic of your gear. you find out if its fake or not, why keep guesing.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I never get increased libido. And typically, the scale doesn't start moving until the end of the cycle.

I think you're just being a little impatient. Give it some more time brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I never get increased libido. And typically, the scale doesn't start moving until the end of the cycle.

Good call....

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

^^I'm the exact same way. Hence why suspension&prop are the better choices.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should definatly have felt something by now... if not sexual side effects then definalty weight gain and size... so my guess is fake sauce!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you should re-read my first post where I ask if EVERYONE, not ANYBODY. Maybe you should approach this board with a different attitude. Everyone here is supposed to help, try it out instead of being a smart ass.

Um... that's a STUPID question, because there are 50+ THOUSAND members, and certainly not all of us will find this worth answering, assuming all people read all posts for interest to be the only determinant.

It's the natural assumption that more test equals more libido, but, this is CLEARLY not a linear correlation. Naturally "high" testosterone males are those people who worked out a couple of times last year and get bigger just looking at the weights, and can get MPB from excess DHT - whereas I've run 600mg (and more) of Masterone and never lost a follicle. Males produce <10mg per day, 10 being high, yet clearly naturally high hormone levels of 10ish mg are more potent that a gram a week exogenously. You just make toooo many assumptions. If your logic is anything like your means of expression, I'd assume you should know better than to pioneer ideas.

Libido is the product of MANY, MANY factors, not all of which are clearly understood, and certainly not by you. What you NEED to mention is whether you have other side effects or primary effects from your gear. And secondly, instead of using a crude and infinite measuring device like your libido, get a stupid lab report. Spend the money, and get in touch with SRCS. If there's a problem with it, contact your dealer with your proof, and see how it is handled. If you're ignored, then put forth the efforts you think equivalent to sharing your experience with that label.

It's annoying to read the amount attention spent over your fear of having been swindled for the amount of hormone that would cost less than $5 in raw goods. A reputation is certainly worth more than $5 per bottle ... and if it is "bad" ... you should, as mentioned, check to see how your UGL handles the problem. Test-Enan was actually "bad" for a month+ ... at least, that is what I've read in 3 different threads on here. Why don't you contact the people who mentioned having t-enan of sub par grade or potency and see who they used!!!!

bro the only thing I feel is stronger. NO water retention. Very little weight gain, diet is super on point and I could probably say the little weight I have gained has been becuz of how I'm eatting. But I guess I still have to play the waiting game... I'm only on week 6
    I hold hardly any water... I think the reiterated BS about how everyone gains 30 pounds per cycle has someone here confused. If we all gained 30 pounds per cycle, some of us would be 600+ pounds by now. It's BS! You've gained weight in 6 weeks? And you didn't front load?? Sounding right on spot to me.

People here have been quite soft in playing along with this... but I think your expectations are simply unrealistic ... and I think your gauge (libido) won't suffice for science. It's 100 bucks - send it in, get it tested (just a mL will do - i've used them before, you don't need to send the whole bottle) and know for sure, instead of propogating unsubstantiated crap. There's ENOUGH of that running around this board... and on the net.

I don't get a libido increase from test at all...but 25mgs of Proviron makes me out of control horny. I also don't need an ancillary product with test at virtually any dose, and I hold very little water from it, even with over 500mgs of a long ester.

I'd also like to mention a story from this site:

A member (BigGuns101, I believe) asked me if the source on the supplier's list was selling fake B****** D*****. I said no. He said he didn't feel it. I said I was sure it was real. He said it didn't feel like it. So he sent it in to be tested. The tests came back. Not only was it real, it was overdosed.

I know what lab GetBig06 made his purchase from, and I know their products are real (have seen lab tests). I was the person who GetBig06 did his source check for this lab with, and was surprised he even had access to them, because they are so good, and so exclusive.

Bottom Line:

It's real.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Yes...and PROP DEF. more than others. Tis why I only use Prop now.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    I only use prop too. 100 ed and all i can think about is poontang.If my dosage goes over a gram a wk the estro squashs it somewhat,also if I overdo the deca or tren the prolactin squashes it too.Other than that I can say it increases 100% of the time

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Does everyone experience increased libido from test?
    Any particular ester more than others?

Ya on Test i usually notice increased libido from about week 3-5 or 6 than it returns to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$

Um... that's a STUPID question, because there are 50+ THOUSAND members, and certainly not all of us will find this worth answering, assuming all people read all posts for interest to be the only determinant.

It's the natural assumption that more test equals more libido, but, this is CLEARLY not a linear correlation. Naturally "high" testosterone males are those people who worked out a couple of times last year and get bigger just looking at the weights, and can get MPB from excess DHT - whereas I've run 600mg (and more) of Masterone and never lost a follicle. Males produce <10mg per day, 10 being high, yet clearly naturally high hormone levels of 10ish mg are more potent that a gram a week exogenously. You just make toooo many assumptions. If your logic is anything like your means of expression, I'd assume you should know better than to pioneer ideas.

Libido is the product of MANY, MANY factors, not all of which are clearly understood, and certainly not by you. What you NEED to mention is whether you have other side effects or primary effects from your gear. And secondly, instead of using a crude and infinite measuring device like your libido, get a stupid lab report. Spend the money, and get in touch with SRCS. If there's a problem with it, contact your dealer with your proof, and see how it is handled. If you're ignored, then put forth the efforts you think equivalent to sharing your experience with that label.

It's annoying to read the amount attention spent over your fear of having been swindled for the amount of hormone that would cost less than $5 in raw goods. A reputation is certainly worth more than $5 per bottle ... and if it is "bad" ... you should, as mentioned, check to see how your UGL handles the problem. Test-Enan was actually "bad" for a month+ ... at least, that is what I've read in 3 different threads on here. Why don't you contact the people who mentioned having t-enan of sub par grade or potency and see who they used!!!!

[COLOR=black]

I hold hardly any water... I think the reiterated BS about how everyone gains 30 pounds per cycle has someone here confused. If we all gained 30 pounds per cycle, some of us would be 600+ pounds by now. It's BS! You've gained weight in 6 weeks? And you didn't front load?? Sounding right on spot to me.

People here have been quite soft in playing along with this... but I think your expectations are simply unrealistic ... and I think your gauge (libido) won't suffice for science. It's 100 bucks - send it in, get it tested (just a mL will do - i've used them before, you don't need to send the whole bottle) and know for sure, instead of propogating unsubstantiated crap. There's ENOUGH of that running around this board... and on the net.

Wow, did my post upset you? I thought for a second you were angered by my post.... hahaa I wonder who put you up to this post....

Two for the $$... re-read my entire post and don't selectively read and quote what helps you make your point. My question was simple... I just wanted to see how many bros get increased libido from test, I'm not just gauging if the test is real or not by libido alone. I also did mention my weight, testicle size, and water retention as well... If you would have read the whole thing you would have picked up on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    I wasn't expecting ALL 50k members on the board to read or post on this thread.... I was only trying to make my question a little clearer for one of the dudes that replied...I never mentioned what my expectations are so maybe you should get a 1-900 number and start predicting the future, or reading minds...A simple "yes or no I don't get increase libido" would have been enough... But I know who pmed you and you just copied and pasted.
    Last edited by Getbig06; 05-03-2007 at 03:04 PM.

AR, I appreciate your input... and for helping me with my source check as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I don't get a libido increase from test at all...but 25mgs of Proviron makes me out of control horny. I also don't need an ancillary product with test at virtually any dose, and I hold very little water from it, even with over 500mgs of a long ester.

I'd also like to mention a story from this site:

A member (BigGuns101, I believe) asked me if the source on the supplier's list was selling fake B****** D*****. I said no. He said he didn't feel it. I said I was sure it was real. He said it didn't feel like it. So he sent it in to be tested. The tests came back. Not only was it real, it was overdosed.

I know what lab GetBig06 made his purchase from, and I know their products are real (have seen lab tests). I was the person who GetBig06 did his source check for this lab with, and was surprised he even had access to them, because they are so good, and so exclusive.

Bottom Line:

It's real.

By the way, I have taken test b4 and I couldn't stay off of my girl... But I heard by someone that "different brands affect you differently" even though I assumed test was test.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Wow, did my post upset you? I thought for a second you were angered by my post.... hahaa I wonder who put you up to this post....

Yea thats first thing came to my mind reading his post. Either way take the each other off to pm

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    By the way, I have taken test b4 and I couldn't stay off of my girl... But I heard by someone that "different brands affect you differently" even though I assumed test was test.
    yep test is test
    there are different qualities of pwdrs and i have seen some shitty kind and some FINE kind but in the end its all practically the same .. cept the OLD mushy testE pwdr i used one time that i had left over for like 2yrs..
    that was the msot painful test i ever used... and the recipie was 22%bb 2%ba and grapeseed oil

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No one put me up to respond, and I don't need to "cut and paste," unless it's someone who has a degree, or a bona fide that warrants appending for the sake of validating the view ...

Upset me? Not particularly. It's just a nonsensical argument. The TITLE of this post is "DOES EVERYONE...." I assure you that YOUR interpretation of your expectation is more tenuous than mine.

You took test before and "couldn't get off your girl."

Consider this:

First cycle accompanies more gains that all others according to consensus.

Increased SHBG may be longer lasting than the time BETWEEN your cycles.

You didn't frontload.

Testicular size is not indicative of anything...

To get an idea of how quickly testicular degeneration occurs from your average multi-AAS cycle, consider this: LH levels are rapidly decreased by the 2nd day of steroid administration.2,9,10 By shutting down the LH signal and allowing the testis to be non-functional over a 12-16 week period, leydig cell volume decreases 90%, ITT decreases 94%, INSL3 decreases 95%, while the capacity to secrete testosterone decreases as much as 98%.2-6 It should be mentioned that visually analyzing testes size is a poor method of judging your actual testicular function, since testicular size is not directly related to the ability to secrete testosterone.4 This is because the leydig cells, which are the primary sites of testosterone secretion, only make up about 10% of the total testicular volume. Therefore, testicular size may appear normal on a cycle, but the testes ability to secrete testosterone upon LH or hCG stimulation can actually be significantly diminished.3-5

Anyway... this whole argument is solved by sending your gear in for analysis, and truthfully, I think that should be peoples FIRST response... beyond a cursory consideration of legitimacy that a batch, serial, or other check may yield.

I bet there are COUNTLESS people on here making gains and having side effects from PLACEBO and NOCEBO that should have their gear checked... why people spend SO much money and time on things and opt not to do that is nothing short of nonsensical.

Alstott40 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by Alstott40; 05-03-2007 at 09:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information