Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By GetHugeDieTrying
  • 1 Post By GetHugeDieTrying
  • 1 Post By BOOST
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Pain/Swelling every shot... High BA content?

skyline04 is offline Associate Member

Pain/Swelling every shot... High BA content?

I am almost 2 full weeks into my test/tbol cycle, and 3 of the 4 shots I have taken have all been pretty bad. I am fairly certain that the Test I have has a high BA level, causing pain/swelling. No lump in a single area, the swelling spreads about 8" around where the shot was. There is no redness/tiredness with it. Maybe a slight fever, but nothing that effects my daily routine. If I keep going, assuming I can handle the pain, am I going to hurt myself (other than the pain from the shot)? The pain/swelling always goes away about 6 to 7 days later.

Also, I've gained about 12 lbs in 2.5 weeks, meaning I must be holding a ton of water weight, I was 219 today, heaviest I've ever been. I am taking nolva 10 or 20 mg daily, should I add adex (in addition to the nolva) to help get rid of this water? I am doing cardio/drinking plenty of water, and going easy on the salt... Reason I don't want to just drop the nolva is I have a gyno lump that I need to keep at bay until the cycle is over, then hit the letro hard again.

more of my cycle info here: Go time - TBol/Test E/Test Prop Log
    Last edited by skyline04; 05-02-2007 at 11:35 AM.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    It could be a possibility that your Test may have a slightly higher BA content. How smoothly are you injections? How long do you take to inject your gear? If it's less then a minute, try slowing down your injection rate. Massage it a little afterwards too. The slight fever is just your body adjusting to the test.

Is this your first cycle? If so, your basically hitting into virgin muscles and it usually takes a few weeks for each injection spot to adjust.

If your on par like you said with your diet/cardio/sodium intake....go ahead and take the adex. It does help with removing some extra unwanted water retention. I know this esp because I'm prone to water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    It could be a possibility that your Test may have a slightly higher BA content. How smoothly are you injections? How long do you take to inject your gear? If it's less then a minute, try slowing down your injection rate. Massage it a little afterwards too. The slight fever is just your body adjusting to the test.

Is this your first cycle? If so, your basically hitting into virgin muscles and it usually takes a few weeks for each injection spot to adjust.

If your on par like you said with your diet/cardio/sodium intake....go ahead and take the adex. It does help with removing some extra unwanted water retention. I know this esp because I'm prone to water retention.
    thx bro..

Injections are pretty smooth, I think I need to take longer to inject. I'm probably hitting 30 seconds max. This is my 2nd cycle, (1st was 2 years ago), and I only shot quads then. They have been pretty sore this time, so I tried my glute (first time I've shot the glute) and that was miserable. Do you think if I keep going, I might cause further injury to myself?

And yeah, cardio a minimum 3 days a week, only salt I get is from 1/2 can of beans and can of tuna daily. I was hoping TBol wouldn't puff me up, it may be the Test though, since I frontloaded...

anthonyphelan95 is offline New Member
    I have a similar problem in regards to pain and swelling with some British Dragon Test Prop that I have been taking for the last 6 weeks. I ordered it from the site recommended by Steroid .com. I have done several cylcles in the past but never with these painful results. I have very minimal gains and every time I inject into a site I am fine until about 2 days later when there is swelling, redness, and heat resinates near the site. This pain will last from 3 to 4 days. I have used test prop before with good resulets but this is just to much pain to handle. Was I rippped off? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyphelan95
    I have a similar problem in regards to pain and swelling with some British Dragon Test Prop that I have been taking for the last 6 weeks. I ordered it from the site recommended by Steroid.com. I have done several cylcles in the past but never with these painful results. I have very minimal gains and every time I inject into a site I am fine until about 2 days later when there is swelling, redness, and heat resinates near the site. This pain will last from 3 to 4 days. I have used test prop before with good resulets but this is just to much pain to handle. Was I rippped off? Any suggestions?
    Mine is British Dragon Test E that I am having the problem with, from a usually very reliable Cat.

back to the top...

need some serious help here.....

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i had a quite annoyin problem with st***** sachets. "moved" prop from sachet to 5 syringes and then used the first 3 ones (one a day).
    the 4th one was like to injerct "fire" into my leg... had to stop an put into the bin.
    the previous one (3rd shot) in the other leg, left me like a "small ball" inside leg.
    now i still feel it after 4-5 days, but hopefully is gettin better.
    dunno, this sachets now scares me..

Went to the doctor today b/c I was still nervous. Got a shot of Rocephin and some Bactrim DS pills.

I am still nervous about my glute, there is a lump that goes from my injection site, past the middle of my glute, and goes upward. I think its just swelling that can't get out or gets pushed around by how I sit/sleep on my glute, but it is still making me nervous.

Going back Monday if symptoms don't get better.

hey ive found it doesnt matter how much you really inject (proper dose per muscle) ive done 4cc's in the quad and have no prob . and thats with 350mg/ml tnt,300mg/ml tanon300 ,200mg/ml trene, and the ba is high in the 350mg and 300mg/ml, all you gatta do is take you're time, with 21,22,23g needle 30 seconds will put so much oil into that 1 spot you're gonna get a oil build up/pain, inject 1 ml with a 23g in ur thigh over 3+ mintues, you'll see a big difference, 2ml per shoulder or tri, just do em slow with a 25g and youll have no probs!
    Robj86 likes this.

i used to inject fast because the fact of a needle being in me, sit down, watch some tv, take you're time, its well worth it when you dont limp around !!

Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    Went to the doctor today b/c I was still nervous. Got a shot of Rocephin and some Bactrim DS pills.

I am still nervous about my glute, there is a lump that goes from my injection site, past the middle of my glute, and goes upward. I think its just swelling that can't get out or gets pushed around by how I sit/sleep on my glute, but it is still making me nervous.

Going back Monday if symptoms don't get better.
    sal good brother, when i injected my tri's @ 1.5ml too fast my 1 tri swelled up and turned red hehe probably cuz of the pressure on the skin, but it goes away, dont inject that spot untill the oil dispurses, you're using a long ester if i dont recall ? so you're going to have to give ur butt about 2-3 weeks b4 its good as new, ***ending on how ur body works obviously, all learning experiences, dont fret

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyphelan95
    I have a similar problem in regards to pain and swelling with some British Dragon Test Prop that I have been taking for the last 6 weeks. I ordered it from the site recommended by Steroid.com. I have done several cylcles in the past but never with these painful results. I have very minimal gains and every time I inject into a site I am fine until about 2 days later when there is swelling, redness, and heat resinates near the site. This pain will last from 3 to 4 days. I have used test prop before with good resulets but this is just to much pain to handle. Was I rippped off? Any suggestions?

definetly ripped off, i would not order anything from a website.. come on think about it? Its all a scam.

and honestly i would be concerned about the gear you're using.... swelling ,redness, soreness 2 days later? means dirty gear................
    Robj86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    sal good brother, when i injected my tri's @ 1.5ml too fast my 1 tri swelled up and turned red hehe probably cuz of the pressure on the skin, but it goes away, dont inject that spot untill the oil dispurses, you're using a long ester if i dont recall ? so you're going to have to give ur butt about 2-3 weeks b4 its good as new, ***ending on how ur body works obviously, all learning experiences, dont fret
    Yeah, I think that's why my quad is hurting so bad b/c I didn't give it time to heal before injecting again.

I injected the left quad, only 1 ml last night, tried to take over a minute. If I have the same problem, then is it a possible I am allergic to Test E? I've done Cyp without these problems.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I'm 1.5 weeks into my cycle man, and I still have serious sorness about the third day after my injection. I'm not getting any lumps or swelling or anything. Just tightness and serious sorness like someone beat me on my ass with a baseball bat.

I'm just rotating between my left and right glute, but usually by the 5th day of the injection there is no pain, so the area is ready to go again.

I'm just letting you know though, that I am still really sore from my test E everytime after I inject.

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    try injecting TEST E 400mg/ml 600mg's in your ass, and come back and tell me about swelling. I got a lump the size of a SOFTBALL,red and sore as hell. 7 days out about 70% down.

huzurdaddy is offline New Member
    hey skyline...
    i had the exact same problem with the same gear from the "cat" (fire-breathing Test E). Got so bad on every injection that i thought i was infected too all the time - and hurt to sleep on my side. I finally switched to Test C by another lab, and NO problems at all. Not sure it is the BA, or just my body's preference for Test C over Test E. Needless to say, i have 2 bottles of that other Test E that i'll probably toss.

Try Test C instead, some people react differently than others.... but for me, that shit hurt so bad i had to change. You're not getting infected i don't think, as that BA should kill any infection.

Interesting to hear someone with the same issues i had, with the same stuff from the Cat. The paper he has is really good, though -the Var has me hard as a rock.

hope that helps....

BOOST is offline Member
    I had the same issues with SP dumped them and got another source, no issues anymore.
    Robj86 likes this.

Robj86 is offline New Member
    Its BD . I'm running sustabol 350 and it's the same thing man . It's high ba% .ditch it or mix with a cc of another compound that's what I did deff way less pain . The pain It travels down into ur hip or bottom of glute or a soild band going across ur ass cheek it was like 6 inches away from pin . It's all the bd shit right now ethyl oleate and ba . Lab is not great right now been running gear 5 years now and this waa brutal I've runn 500mg blends no issues but 1 amp of the 350 sust is brutal for a soild week anyway hilma is the way to go . Ice helps alot and to answer the question will it hurt you clearly its not good to tramatis the muscle like that . And fyi bd is testing over dosed right nowb10/10 last labs samples I've sent out have test between 13-19 mg over label mg . personally the gear is great perfect mg but pip not worth my time .

Dude I've pinned 3.5ml glutes only mainly one .twice a week.no issues .you are doing something wrong you shouldn't be getting a lump especially one that stays that long infection from . Dirty gear or improper injection .

Its BD look at the box or vial.mine is in amps I'm running sustabol 350 it's 5% ba that's what Is listed on box . I've used two others with same high ba the test e and c both same issue . The gear is know to be overdosed as well . Personally sent items to be test those items all shown more mg then listed the sustabol had 3of 4 esters were over . And it was clean just really high ba which on sust350 it was closer to 5.7% ba

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'm afraid its too late.
    Skyline04 died of a benzyl alcohol overdose over 12 years ago.

Why...!?
    Where were you!!!?
    You just let him die!
    Chark likes this.

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I'm afraid its too late.
    Skyline04 died of a benzyl alcohol overdose over 12 years ago.

Why...!?
    Where were you!!!?
    You just let him die!

Seriously? Damn. I'd be pissed if I died. lol

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitmare67 View Post
    Seriously? Damn. I'd be pissed if I died. lol
    Nah, it’s like the best anti-stress med ever. Death removes all anger.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information