Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Injecting ED versus EOD

EOD for me with test prop and masterone prop 100mgs each. Ideally ED would be better but I only inject in delts and glutes. I tried prop a few times in my quad but I wasn't able to walk twice and I finally decided I needed to walk. I want to go ED but I guess I'd need more than 4 areas of rotation. Any suggestions?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    sent u a pm

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be shooting ED my test prop and tren ace.
    Glutes, qualds and shoulders.

Taurus is offline Member
    i shot prop/tren eod. had absolutely no sides... and great gains. i rotated 4 injection sites, both quads and both glutes. funnily enough, my skin was so clear whilst on cycle... weird!

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I added lats to my injection sites. i need to stretch my opposite side delts before injecting but it is a pretty easy shot. Also on the quads - i found the higher up the leg I go the less problems I have with feeling it when i walk.

I think EOD shots will get results, and some people can get away with the hormone fluxuations of shooting EOD. i presonally think ED is much better and if you want stable hormone levels it is the oly way to go.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    I added lats to my injection sites. i need to stretch my opposite side delts before injecting but it is a pretty easy shot. Also on the quads - i found the higher up the leg I go the less problems I have with feeling it when i walk.

I think EOD shots will get results, and some people can get away with the hormone fluxuations of shooting EOD. i presonally think ED is much better and if you want stable hormone levels it is the oly way to go.
    There you go!!!!

Thread Information