stuntridin is offline New Member

wondering best bulk cycle please help!!!!!

i was wondering what cycle to take next my last cycle was 350mg sust., 300 mg of deca , and 40 mg of dbol i ran dbol for the first 6 weeks and i stepped up the dosage of the deca and sust ever 2 weeks till i ran 700mg of sust and 600 mg of deca then came down again and ran a good pct but would like to know what to run next for a cycle the last cycl i had no complaints but looking for better cycle please help

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    It's all theoritical... check around for things with high vida scores ... stack em up... see what works ...

Oh, most anabolic substance on the planet?

food.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    well ***ends on how long you want to be on for, how experienced you are, how many cycles youve ran, age, height, wieght, etc ...give us some more info and we can help... if you want sheer mass and strenght, ide think bout test, tren , and A-bombs for a starter, with a hell of a lot of food....there you go, test, with the strongest oral, and the strongest injectable.

stuntridin is offline New Member
    i am almost 21 198 lbs with 10% bodyfat that was my first cycle but i gained almost 40 pounds with it and eating right i started out at 150 pounds i had been researching juice since high school and know more than alot of people at the gym but not sure what people think would be the best cycle next for mass

K.Biz is offline Banned
    40lb's damn. Mabye your next cycle can be Test/tren /winny?

Thread Information