Thread: Dodgy Gear?

MonkeySpit is offline New Member

Dodgy Gear?

Hi there. been on my first cycle for 5 weeks now. coming along ok. my question is that when i first bought my gear i used an online site for my dbol and test. i took first 2000mgs ok but when i came to the second vial there was black shit floating around inside. i checked the seal etc everything intact. i take it i done the right thing by throwing this shit away. but the dbol seemed to work fine. but was wondering if the first four weeks were a waste with the test as i never felt any effects from it maybe bad gear?. luckily my bro has been doing this for ten years and sold me more test.have been on this now for two weeks and seems to be better. if you wish i will name this site for future potential buyers getting ripped off. i know its against rules but that sort of shit is serious. if another newbie injects that it could have some serious consequencies. what do yous think. cheers.
    Last edited by MonkeySpit; 05-04-2007 at 06:46 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    delete the lab names from your post.

p.s test can take a lot longer than 5 weeks to kick in, for me its around 7 weeks so don't worry yet

Thread Information