question about other boards?

i was browsing some other boards and some of them have scources plastered everywhere you look and ours is hush hush..for your eyes only kinda stuff..just wondering...

Snrf is offline Banned
    maybe their board is hosted overseas or something. there are various reasons for this board not being open about sources, it being the biggest for a start

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I wouldnt want to use a source that had his name/email adress out in the open.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    I always notice that too, and no thanks.......I will pass.

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    there are some very reputable sites out there, u just have to find the right board to buy from.....i did!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Some of them are very good sources. I have a hard time understanding how they dont get busted tho...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Personally I wouldnt want to use a source that had his name/email adress out in the open.
    ^^^Agreed 100%.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    almost all the sources have there list on 1 board or another. Most people would be surprised on here that there source probobly open sources

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    almost all the sources have there list on 1 board or another. Most people would be surprised on here that there source probably open sources

YES, but don't you think that having their names and contact information plastered on other boards is just an invitation for the Feds to find them and shut them down????

Also,, with AR being the largest board, it is probably the most watched by law enforcement so keeping sources off the open forums protects them and protects the buyer

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    YES, but don't you think that having their names and contact information plastered on other boards is just an invitation for the Feds to find them and shut them down????

Also,, with AR being the largest board, it is probably the most watched by law enforcement so keeping sources off the open forums protects them and protects the buyer
    I was not saying it was right or wrong was just stating the fact but yea i know what ya mean.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You probably be surprised. I know a few guys on here who said that and then i find out who they use and there are on other boards,

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Its naive to think that just because you keep the sources to a pm that the feds don't know,

There are plenty of sources who post openly who have been around for years.

gigem is offline Banned
    thats the reason i like this site no juice here all legit makes me feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by gigem
    ya on those sites a lot of people have an obvious vested interest

ya on those sites a lot of people have an obvious vested interest
    And you think this site doesn't?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    You probably be surprised. I know a few guys on here who said that and then i find out who they use and there are on other boards,

I do visit other boards and if I saw someone I use splashed everywhere, they wouldnt get another order from me. Why take the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    And you think this site doesn't?
    please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I never said that. I am showing respect for the board i am posting on.
    Last edited by jackman22; 05-04-2007 at 12:14 PM.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Most of the sources you guys use are posted on boards somewhere. How do you think they get business if they are an underground?

Word of mouth isn't enough in this game for these guys to get any money.

Most of the smart ones go private as soon as the start getting enough steady customers, and no one hears from them again.

The good sources do not have info stuck on boards everywhere, and I haven't seen many sources that post anything but their email address.

Most of the sources that are good need referals from other sources and people that have been in this game for along time before they will even contact you back by email.

Agreed, all the sources use secure email accounts and require secure emails only...trust me, the feds dont have enough time to track and see where a few bottles of test are going, they dont try to bust the customer, if they go after anyone it will be the source...

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy003
    Agreed, all the sources use secure email accounts and require secure emails only...trust me, the feds dont have enough time to track and see where a few bottles of test are going, they dont try to bust the customer, if they go after anyone it will be the source...
    Why should anyone trust your legal advice? You could be a fed yourself. Catch the little guy and tell him he gets off if he rats out the source.

lol....your right bro cuz im gonna track down the next person that takes my advise and bust their ass....come on now!

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    YOU NEVER KNOW!

lol ur right bro... i just couldnt imagine someone making a living and spending our tax dollars to sit and post on a board like this one.... maybe im wrong though!

pitlover is offline New Member
    there are a ton of top notch source out there on these boards ..... if it was never out in the open then we would never hear of it..right...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's called low hanging fruit.. why search for it, when you can reach the one's that are calling you and turning themselves in..

it's like fishing, you go to the part of the lake you know is holding fish...

It's like a woman.. just wait, she'll come begging for it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

nice comparison, and you could be right but wouldnt u think a hell of a lot more bust would occur than what do....i mean if it was that big of a risk then why would anyone go through sources like that? yes i have heard the horror stories about a pack getting busted but its once in a blue moon...

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    There are plenty of domestic boards with open sourcing. I go UGL all the way. I come to this board to post because it's such an active board and when I have a real question I'll ask Narkissos who is real knowlegable and generous about givng advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    maybe their board is hosted overseas or something. there are various reasons for this board not being open about sources, it being the biggest for a start

Why not? I do and I'm happy with the products.

You're never safe bro! Here lurks....the boogey man!

Quote Originally Posted by gigem

I agree with you. I feel completely safe sending and receiving right through the USPS. The maverick in me is satisfied. Furthermore, our current administration are a bunch of war criminals. And they are going to put constraints on my drug use? Screw that!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy003

Big boy a fed? Come on now! We all know that Big boy is one of the gang!

Quote Originally Posted by sci muscle
    Why should anyone trust your legal advice? You could be a fed yourself. Catch the little guy and tell him he gets off if he rats out the source.

please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I never said that. I am showing respect for the board i am posting on.
    how did i put words in your mouth? I asked a question.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Some of them are very good sources. I have a hard time understanding how they dont get busted tho...
    as opposed to what? Selling locally face to face?

I think I can chose the safer method.

bigboy03 is offline New Member
    thanks mike....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    almost all the sources have there list on 1 board or another. Most people would be surprised on here that there source probobly open sources
    Mine doesn't.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    No comment.

Thread Information