Jerald is offline New Member

Talking ONCE AGAIN ...Your epinion on this cycle.

hello forum members,
    i'm really confused here, i did a three week research on steroids in most forums, first i got mixed up on the so many information, advices, articles, personal experience.
    then i decided to compile this cycle based on what i understood from numerous informations and my simple knowledge (attached word document) i need an advice on this cycle.
    as a gooooood boy i'm welling to change, add, delete if it would help me seek my goal (mass and health safety) which is hard !!i know!!.
    i'm 33 y, 210 lb, 28% body fat, 180 cm (5.9), training 6 times a week, 6 meals a day (3000-4000 calories), been in this game for one and a half years.
    thank you people for helping me out here and appreciate your good efforts.

especial thanx to perfectbeast2001, ur comment in my last thread on PCT really woke me up, i read Anthony Roberts PCT sticky in PCT forum and believe me i was stunned (i almost screwed the whole thing!!)
    Attached Files Attached Files

gigem is offline Banned
    is this your first cycle? im assuming it is

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro, couple of changes I would make.
    1. Just stick to 500mg a week of test and run for 12 weeks.
    2. If this isn't your first cycle then start the deca on week 1 and run it 400mg a week for 10 weeks, if this is your first, then test only IMO.

How long have you been on HGH and how long will you stay on it? I wouldn't run the nolva during this cycle. Other than that, PCT looks good. Your body fat% is pretty high so make SURE you have your diet PERFECT. I don't know anybody that's cycled deca with that high body fat.

gigem is offline Banned
    well said test bf is high and that 750 is high saying that im assuming first cycle also too many compounds jerald you wanted advice and you got it. run that test e for 12 at 500 see how your body reacts to it and go fro there get that diet in order stay focused in the gym and dont forget that h2o

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    210 28% i dont think u need to cycle and u really need to lower your calories...obviously 3-4k is to much for you if you are maintaining that high of bf%....consider getting leaner. you may like the way you look and not wish to cycle but i think ur looking into this for the wrong reasons....u need to learn to diet i believe

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    After thinking about it for a while I'd just run the HGH ***ending on how much you have and diet down closer to 15%. If you must run something, I'd run the test at 250mg a week while you're cutting to prevent muscle loss and still make strength gains.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    yeah what ever happend to KISS?

test 500 per week, AFTER you get down to 15-18% TOPS.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    At 28% BF your gonna have loads of receptors for estrogen to bind to

You'll have a serious case of bitch titties!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    BF down with diet and cardio then 500mg test EW with anthony roberts PCT is my thought on it. Glad i could be of help before mate, hit me up if you want any tips on dropping the BF, i have been there and done that.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    listen to "perfect"
    he knows alot about dieting

i remember reading another thread when he mentioned how big he got

he's looking good now!

Thread Information