Li Bert is offline New Member

gyno during cycle. using letro, but want to stop after the gyno is gone

ive read over binos thread and so on but cant find an answer to this question. i want to try binos method of ridding mild gyno while in the middle of a cycle but i dont want to run the letro up until post cycle.

there is mild tenderness right around the area surrounding the left nipple but there are no visual signs. i would like to use letro (tapering up and down) to get rid of it but i dont want to stay on a maintenance level of .25mg ed/eod for the next 10 weeks or so. im aware this may be the best bet to ensure it wont come back but a few years ago i experienced the same situation and ran letro at 2.5mgs for about 5 days and the symptoms went away. the gyno didnt come back during the rest of the cycle. it was a 20 week cycle with gyno symptoms during the 4th week. but in that case, i dont remember it there were other sides from using letro like that.

i guess my questions is this. is there going to be an estro rebound during the cycle if using letro (taper up and down) for about 10 days max(should be long enough for symptoms to go away)?? should nolv be taken following the letro for a few days to stabilize my system? does that make any sense or what?

thanks

cycle now is
    1-12 prop 100mg ED
    1-6 50mg winn ED
    2-11 hcg 500iu 2x week

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    bout to jump on cycle and i got gyno.... gonna order letro (liquid) jus a few quiestions cuz every one is different how dry and think did ur hair get? did u loose alot? any sides in your joints (soreness pain) thanks man appreciate it

plowboyz is offline New Member
    I'm not a big fan of letro, dry like the desert & major joint pain from it. seems like if i run it under.50 ed it doesnt do it's job but still throws the sides at me.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    bump for anyone who can assist me please.

i began running 40 mgs per day of t-bol and 500mgs per week of eq 5 weeks ago. last week, i dropped the t-bol and incorperated prop 100mgs per day into the cycle and upped the eq dosage to 600mgs per week. so now, 700mgs per week prop and 600mgs per week eq.
    last week i noticed tenderness in my left pec behind the areola. no noticible lumps for the eye to see but i do in fact feel a small lump in there. perhaps it's always been there but now i notice it from the pain. what are my options as far as combatting the issue? i am also running 1/2 cc of liquidex eod.

thank you in advance guys...

Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    bout to jump on cycle and i got gyno.... gonna order letro (liquid) jus a few quiestions cuz every one is different how dry and think did ur hair get? did u loose alot? any sides in your joints (soreness pain) thanks man appreciate it
    i had sore joints definitly, but i dont remember if it did anything to my hair. i was on dbol and winny so it could of been anyone one of those for the thinning hair

Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    bump for anyone who can assist me please.

i began running 40 mgs per day of t-bol and 500mgs per week of eq 5 weeks ago. last week, i dropped the t-bol and incorperated prop 100mgs per day into the cycle and upped the eq dosage to 600mgs per week. so now, 700mgs per week prop and 600mgs per week eq.
    last week i noticed tenderness in my left pec behind the areola. no noticible lumps for the eye to see but i do in fact feel a small lump in there. perhaps it's always been there but now i notice it from the pain. what are my options as far as combatting the issue? i am also running 1/2 cc of liquidex eod.

thank you in advance guys...
    All you need to know about GYNO.

goto that thread and follow the advice for number 3. these methods have helped alot of members here.

bump for info on my question

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Bert
    All you need to know about GYNO.

goto that thread and follow the advice for number 3. these methods have helped alot of members here.

bump for info on my question
    thanks for the info bro. i will look into this.

Thread Information