Moner is offline New Member

Cycle advice please...

Hi guys i'm really looking for some of the experienced users to give some real life advice on how to go about preparing my cycle. First of i relies everyone has read something like this & your thinking 'not another one'. I have been researching for the past 12months after being mis directed on my first ever cycle, now am very scepticall to what i do & i just seem to pick up so many different opinions. I'm very serious about my training, with my diet at its best over the past 12 months. Iam 6'1 - 196 lbs with b% of 17. I have a average intake of 5000 calories a day which consist of 392g - Protien 392g - Carbs.
    Now here comes the killer question??? Advice on my cycle, am really keen on using Deca + Test E, what should be the ideal dosage, how long, etc. Any help would be very much appreciated and i apologize in advise for those who are sick of seeing subject like this, am really just looking for the best advice.

Thanks Guys....

muscle_20 is offline Member
    i would suggest test-e at 500mg per week divided in two shots.
    about the deca a lot of people wouldnt suggest it but i would use 300mg per week and see how that goes run the test for 12 and deca for 10 then proper pct.

Hey man cheers for the info, now the bottles i have are Apex 10ml, sorry for being thick here but how many ml would that work out as?

Anyone got any idea of the above question???

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Nobody can anwser that question properly because you havent said what the MG'S are per ML. Give use the MG/ML For Your Deca and Test.

Example Test E 250/MG Per ML best way INJ every 3.5 days= 2ML Per Week. 2ML/Per Divided by 10/ML = 5 Weeks.

Your gear is shitty from what I heard. And was started by a scammer
    Last edited by Adam F; 05-09-2007 at 05:23 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    about the deca a lot of people wouldnt suggest it but i would use 300mg per week and see how that goes run the test for 12 and deca for 10 then proper pct.
    I agree with the above, good advice

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Moner I would do a search on this board with your UGL name that you plan on using. There is nothing but bad posts about this brand. I would recommend editing the name out so you dont get a spanking from a Moderator. I would also you whoop whoevers ass you got this stuff from. I highly recommend you throw it in the garabage.

I have a very close trusted friend that has personally used this gear that's why I know for sure

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i dont mean to be rude, but diet being at its best you should be well under 17%
    but if i read correct first cycle. i suggest test e at 500mg a week 2 shots. and some dbol anything from 30-50mg a day

Adam F i appreciate your advice mate, why would you reccomend i throw the shit away??? Do you have suggestions to what i should use? Thanks for explaining the mg-ml thing, i c wot your saying.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Don't know about the ugl stuff, but with your stats man all you need is 500 mg a week of test e for 12 weeks, drop the deca . you're going to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20

Hey man, cheers for this info... So if i should do two shots should i have the deca split into these shots, take it separtly in one shot or full deca in one of the split test? Cheers for this man.

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    as stated above, test E at 500/wk and dbol at 25-40mg/day is a good start

Thread Information