ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

Is this pushing the limits?

A good friend of mine with a lot of AAS experience is currently doing a cycle with the following compounds. He is taking all of these right now.

Anavar
    Dbol
    Test
    Tren
    Equipoise
    Deca
    Winstrol
    Primobolan

When I say he has a lot of experience, I mean he has juiced a lot, but doesn't seem all that educated on the subject.

I am not so sure about dosages, I think he is taking a small amount of dbol, a reasonable amount of anavar and primo. Aside from that, I am not sure. He isn't cycling properly, I know this for sure. He's trying to get ready for a competition that is in like 8 weeks and he's at about 15% bf and even he admits he's nowhere near where he should be at this point.

Today he told me he's got this throbbing feeling on his temples for the last 4 months and asked me what I thought about all of that. I told him he needs to go to a doctor. I also tell him he needs to get his blood tested asap, especially considering all these different compounds he's taking.

Can anyone shed some insight on the current list of steroids he is taking and why it might be a bad idea to have all of these in his cycle? He respects my opinion and I think I know a lot more about AAS than him but I never really use any, just did one cycle. He knows I am a member here and I know more than most, though. If someone can give me some advice on what I can say to him I would appreciate. Like I said, he's my friend and I think he may be fcking himself up with everything he is taking.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    very liver toxic, how big is he?lol his cycle is basically take a bit of pretty much every thing, do you know his doses?

I am not sure about the dosages. I think 300-400mg of tren , 60mg anavar , 20mg dbol , test probably about 700mg...not sure about the rest though. He's about 6 foot, 220 lbs. Oh, and I am pretty sure he's got some clen in the mix as well.
    Last edited by ginkobulloba; 05-07-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    way to many compounds in that stack for myself. alot of times less is better, i dont care what his doses are, that is way to many compounds IMO

briancb1 is offline Member
    If you care about your friend, sign him up for a kidney transplant on your lunch break sometime this week.

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    If you care about your friend, sign him up for a kidney transplant on your lunch break sometime this week.
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Agree This cycle is heavy on the liver I would have liked to seen how he was planing to run this and the dosage he was going to take.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    by what your saying your friend is the kind of person who gives us all the bad rep we have. Shooting that many compounds and not even educated on the subject isnt only unsafe its retarded. And this is no flame at you or anything your just asking the questions he should be. Good looking out at least.

Stock is offline Member
    8 Weeks out at 15%, 6ft, 220. Half that stuff might not even be real...

But either way, he is setting himself up for some serious health issues if he really is taking all that and it is real.

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah thats too much for me lol i like swole but not at that price

TCGypsy is offline New Member
    He is freaking nuts! At least get him to cut down on the orals, and if he has been on the cycle for a while, get labs on liver now.

Unreal...

Hope he likes gyno as hes got it covered in every way possible on that cycle!
    6ft 220lb and 15%bf does he even look like a bb???

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    I was thinking the same thing...I am very close to those stats and I wouldn't even dream of stepping on a stage anytime soon!

bigboyhutch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    There is no way

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    well his blood is something like the consistency of movie theatre nacho cheese, that explains th temple throbs. he probably has nose bleeds too. umm, his liver will no doubt become, or already is fatty and may become psoratic. lets see, he's gonna give himself arteriosclorsis by having that much prolactin and progesterone running around unchecked. oh and risk of a stroke is so high I really don't wanna talk about it. tell him I say good luck

Sheridan is offline Junior Member
    Holy crap....taking that much in 1 cycle is Extremely unwise

cheatinistryin is offline Junior Member

wow

if you're that stupid good riddance.

nacho cheese

This all confirms my thoughts on what he's doing. I was talking to him about a month ago and telling him he needs to take it easy with the juice and get his blood tested. At that time he wasn't on this many compounds but enough and I know he wasn't cycling properly. I think I scared him enough to chill for a bit and what he did was stop cold turkey for a month or so. Then, he went to the hospital one day because he thought he had a "silent" heart attack. The docs checked out his heart and at first said something was wrong, but then their final evaluation said his heart was good.

It was right after that he started up with this cycle and decided he was really going to try and do this bb show. Maybe he's not quite 15% bf but around there, no less than 12% for sure and he's 8 weeks out.

Then yesterday he's telling me about his temples and saying that either he's going to have a stroke or something or he'll be just fine. I know, he's right now acting like someone who like you say, gives us all a bad name.

I've talked with this guy many times in the past about being smart about this shit and I'll keep trying. Dude's only 26 and I'd hate to see him have some really serious problems at a young age.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Thing is when preparing for a contest you'll be in a calorie deficient state, meaning you are attempting to lose bodyfat while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.. The amount of drugs he's taking doesn't even make sense.

He should simply run Test and Anavar or something similar at moderate dosages for the next 8wks. With the proper guidance he COULD come into the show in pretty descent condition.
    He'd be looking at around 185 on stage.

shows are not what this kid needs to be worrying about. he needs to get a team of doctors around him to help him now. not only medical but psychological. this kind of fanatic, impulsive behavior not only makes the bb/aas world look bad but it is(to me) the exact opposite of anorexia. the non-sensical urge to do something drastic and knowingly detrimental to yourself to reach an unatainable goal. just my two cents

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey M hows it going dude. Get his BP tested I would bet money the throbbing temples will be caused by that.

As already stated, you know as well as I do that is way to much shit.

Well I just got done talking with my buddy and warned him about taking all of these compounds and what it might be doing to his liver, etc. He listened to what I said and then went on to tell me all about pre-contest preparation and all that. I stopped him and said, all that pre-contest stuff, aside, dude you need to be sure what you are doing isn't going to fck you up. He thanked me for my concern but went on to continue to justify what he is doing.

Anavar , Dbol , Test, Tren , Equipoise , Deca , Winstrol , Primobolan and Proviron is what he's on. I even counted these all with him and was dude you're on NINE freaking compounds! He's in a mental state like one of you pointed out...it's reverse anorexia, at least that's how it seems.

I don't really know what else to say to the guy, I mean he's his own man and he says he knows what he's doing. Seems very pointless to me.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    To start with why would he want want to run d-bol and deca if hes going on stage in 8 weeks that dont make sense and as i**mfkr said test and var would be a good idea maybe with some clen to.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like he thinks steroids are some kind of magic medicine that will instantly give him what he wants, so he is taking as many and as much as he can without knowing anything about them.

It sounds like there is nothing else you can say to him. He is going to have to learn on his own. Just hope nothing serious happens to him!

He needs to run a pct get his blood tested and then wait a few months and then start a proper cutting cycle if he wants to compete, even though i dont get why some one wants to step on stage looking like that(at 220lb 5ft7 and 10% i am still a loooong way off wishing to step on stage!)if your going to put all that shit in you to do a show why bother if your not actually going to look like some thing decent i just dont understand it!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd move on to helping someone who has enough sense to help themselves.. some ppl just don't get it.

Thread Information