Casper98gt is offline New Member

Test C and Deca...

Well last year i took my first cycle of Test E...So i thought. Here i gained around 10lbs and i now find out it was only due to my diet and hard will to want to gain. I worked out alot and was very eager to gain. So i gained and looked good i thought Test was awesome. Well, it was crap. I talked to 5 other guys who took it and come to find out the dude who sold was junk.

Now i have waiting for me is Deca and some test C. This is a very well known source and i am hoping i get good gains.

My question is should i stick simply to the Test C and save the deca for a cycle next year ( deff. with some test ). Or is Deca and test an ok cycle for a "kinda first time user".

Thanks.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I would just stick with the Test C for right now at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, and save the Deca for your next cycle.

Thanks alot. I was thinking more or less 12wk's of Test. Was i thinking too much ? I have Clen +L to go along with this. Ok ?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    test c IMO should be used for 12 weeks because it takes so long to kick in. You will know if it's good around week 5, there's no mistaken when your on it. I would have to agree with juice4life that for your first time go with the test only. Also make sure you have your PCT on hand before you start and have the anti-e's on hand in case of any sides. GL

thanks. yeah i went in empty handed as far as PCT.

I plan on using Clen /L while on it, i have read a ton of posts on it and i feel im comfortable with it.

Then i was going to stick with AR-R and go on a clomid/nolva. Is this going to be enough?

Thanks again for any thing.

As far as dosage, last year when on the "fake" juice, i was doing 1cc split through the week. Heard it was the best way to go. Should i continue to use it that way, or do you have better advise?

skank is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    I would just stick with the Test C for right now at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, and save the Deca for your next cycle.
    This is the right way to go. It is good to see how your body responds to just the Test.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    If u want to make good gain, I will say use both them twice a week at low dosage of 250mg a shot. and make sure u workout four times a week and eat right. good luck

thanks

andros00919 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper98gt
    Well last year i took my first cycle of Test E...So i thought. Here i gained around 10lbs and i now find out it was only due to my diet and hard will to want to gain. I worked out alot and was very eager to gain. So i gained and looked good i thought Test was awesome. Well, it was crap. I talked to 5 other guys who took it and come to find out the dude who sold was junk.

Now i have waiting for me is Deca and some test C. This is a very well known source and i am hoping i get good gains.

My question is should i stick simply to the Test C and save the deca for a cycle next year ( deff. with some test ). Or is Deca and test an ok cycle for a "kinda first time user".

Thanks.

IMO, go with: Test.+Deca, 12week test and 10 week Deca add a Letro from AR-R . You go fine with this cycle.

PCT: Clomid+ Nolvadex or better Aromasin +Nolvaldex

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper98gt

Thanks.

you should save the deca for a future cycle, for first time the test will be sufficient and you should get good gains from just that. make sure you have your pct and diet and training are on track

good luck to you

Awesome. thanks guys. I have decided i will go with just the Test. Save the deca for next cycle. I have Clen and L-t pacakge from ARR. Also have their nolva and clomid. I decided to start the clen a few weeks before the test just for a slight kick in the a**. About how far in should i start the Nolva and clomid?

Thanks again and i will post back in 12 weeks when im done.

Thread Information