Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unloseable fat?

dieselrip is offline Banned
    so again i say Reverse crunchs. hope you liked your burn Mike Dura instead of researching just juice research other shyte before you make yourself look dumb like you just did

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Why are people so afraid to work? Lipo is for the weak and lazy. Bodybuilder and Lipo are oxymoronic. Anybody can lose as much fat as they want if they devote themselve 100% to their cardio, diet, and training.

If you get lipo for your lovehandles, you might as well start using synthol and get a bicept implant while youre at it. What a fuvking joke.
    this makes me uderstand that you have no idea what a stubborn pocket of fat is. Maybe you dont realize that some people like my friend eat 1500 clean kcal/day do cardio 5 times a week first thing in the morning, lift ,add eca and clen and after months they still have sort of a spare tire even if they have veins popping on their shoulders and legs. THIS IS WHEN A**OMINAL LIPO IS RECCOMMENDED, it has nothing to do with being lazy, it's genetics

Alpha Romeo:

the risk of infection for such a small procedure is slim to none, and they put you on antibiotics for a week afterwards and guess what, my friend felt like you about anesthesia and the doctor told him he could do it without ( only local) He said it was a bit painful but it only lasted a couple of hours and after that his fat was gone...oh forgot to add, gone FOREVER cause those fat cells are gone and cant be recreated in an adult..

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I'm aware of this. I also read it in MD. But the effects are minimal as compared to cardio/diet. It's a matter of putting into proper perspective. I hope this helps you son.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    you are dead wrong here let me fill you in from a section of arnold's book : )

SPOT REDUCING

For years scientists and exercise physiologists said that there was no such thing as spot reducing. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his book, 'Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding,' said, 'Exercise authorities tell us there is no such thing as spot reducing. But there is something that LOOKS like spot reducing'. He then went on to detail how it works in real life. He was right.

It turns out that when you increase blood flow to a muscle group during exercise, the high level of adrenal hormones in the blood stream act forcefully on the fat tissue surrounding the working muscle. This increase allows the proximity fat ***osits to be broken down quickly and used as an energy source by the working muscle.

An effective way to take advantage of this new information is to train the area or muscle group several times a day for five to ten minutes with a moderate resistance, pumping routine. This will work especially well for the thighs, hips, and a**ominals. A good way to get quick results for clients is start them off by training the body part they wish to reduce, and finish the workout with it, too.

now do you care to revise your statement mr. your wrong. your the one that is wrong and is in need of updating your info

Quote Originally Posted by NewVader
    this makes me uderstand that you have no idea what a stubborn pocket of fat is. Maybe you dont realize that some people like my friend eat 1500 clean kcal/day do cardio 5 times a week first thing in the morning, lift ,add eca and clen and after months they still have sort of a spare tire even if they have veins popping on their shoulders and legs. THIS IS WHEN A**OMINAL LIPO IS RECCOMMENDED, it has nothing to do with being lazy, it's genetics

Alpha Romeo:

the risk of infection for such a small procedure is slim to none, and they put you on antibiotics for a week afterwards and guess what, my friend felt like you about anesthesia and the doctor told him he could do it without ( only local) He said it was a bit painful but it only lasted a couple of hours and after that his fat was gone...oh forgot to add, gone FOREVER cause those fat cells are gone and cant be recreated in an adult..
    hear yah on that one bro. if he is having trouble with "love handles" and if you have tried already using rope crunchs but do it like this:

Light Weight/High Reps

take the rope get to the floor (left hand by left ear right hand by right ear)

now do 100 reps (low weight) on the left side
    without stopping move to the midsection and do 100 more
    without stopping move to the right side and do 100

rest for 2 minutes lying flate on floor (on stomach) and slowly raise yourself so that your chest is in the air this will help with burn and stretch the abs for more abuse and also cut the lactic acid buildup down a little
    then have a buddy stand over your head while you lay on your back and you hold his ankels. kick your feet up at him like your trying to kick his chest, your buddy then throughs your feet (which your feet should be together and never seperate) to the left, you kick him again he throughs feet of the middle then right so on and so on these are great for the lower abs and the serratus

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    grow up

Off Season Dura: Insulated and winterized.

lol i dont look like this in offseason.

i bet that avatar of you is mad old.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    No reason to start arguments and disputes here on the open forums, so please refrain yourself and act accordingly.

If you feel the issue needs to be resolved please do it thru PM and not bring the argument on the open forum.

These kinds of comments and disputes have no educational value and dont help the original poster and other members out with questions they have regarding this thread.

This thread and the uneccessary posts and remarks have been reported to admin as well as mods. Im sure the appropriate actions will be taken as swiftly and professionally as possible regarding this matter.

~GHO5T~
    Last edited by GHO5T; 05-11-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Take a look at my physique. Now yours. Now who's burned!
    Just wondering If you have any new photos mike,the one in your avy looks a lil dated?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Guys cut the bull shit out.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    arnolds book his books are full of the most absalute shit ever entertaining to read but thats it.

gh = spot reduction

Lol! You went and dug up the dirt huh? Yeah, Lee Priest style baby! Every year I say I'm going to keep a cleaner diet and keep my weight within 20 pounds and then...well.....oink oink! LOL. It takes balls to post a pic of yourself looking like a pig - I deserve credit for that. Or maybe not.

Off Season Dura: Insulated and winterized.

lol i dont look like this in offseason.

i bet that avatar of you is mad old.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 05-12-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Oh stop it. We were just having a little fun! And what's in it for you to be a tattle-tale! As we used to say in grade school, "the power of tell"

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    No reason to start arguments and disputes here on the open forums, so please refrain yourself and act accordingly.

If you feel the issue needs to be resolved please do it thru PM and not bring the argument on the open forum.

These kinds of comments and disputes have no educational value and dont help the original poster and other members out with questions they have regarding this thread.

This thread and the uneccessary posts and remarks have been reported to admin as well as mods. Im sure the appropriate actions will be taken as swiftly and professionally as possible regarding this matter.

~GHO5T~
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 05-12-2007 at 07:15 PM.

How can you tell if a pic is dated? You must have special powers. It is dated - 2004. I'll send some more recent pics soon within the next few days. I'm about 4-5 weeks away from peaking. I looked pretty good last summer and I had decent abs at 190 and 16.5" arms but I never felt I reached a state that was pic worthy because of perfectionism. This year I feel more driven then ever but I've lost quite a bit of size. I'll be smaller but my conditioning will be great and pic worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat
    Just wondering If you have any new photos mike,the one in your avy looks a lil dated?
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 05-12-2007 at 07:23 PM.

I partially agree. I like the pics of him, Franco, Sergio, Zane, Mentzner, and all those loveable characters in pumping iron.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    arnolds book his books are full of the most absalute shit ever entertaining to read but thats it.

gh = spot reduction

Although I still think (based on what I read) that the effects are minimal relative to cardio/diet - this info is good enough that I'll give this a try. If I went back into personal training though I'd generally tell people that there is no such thing as spot reduction because it's generally true.

SPOT REDUCING

For years scientists and exercise physiologists said that there was no such thing as spot reducing. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his book, 'Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding,' said, 'Exercise authorities tell us there is no such thing as spot reducing. But there is something that LOOKS like spot reducing'. He then went on to detail how it works in real life. He was right.

It turns out that when you increase blood flow to a muscle group during exercise, the high level of adrenal hormones in the blood stream act forcefully on the fat tissue surrounding the working muscle. This increase allows the proximity fat ***osits to be broken down quickly and used as an energy source by the working muscle.

An effective way to take advantage of this new information is to train the area or muscle group several times a day for five to ten minutes with a moderate resistance, pumping routine. This will work especially well for the thighs, hips, and a**ominals. A good way to get quick results for clients is start them off by training the body part they wish to reduce, and finish the workout with it, too.

now do you care to revise your statement mr. your wrong. your the one that is wrong and is in need of updating your info

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    its all bout diet and cardio...when thats not enough, try diet pills...if they dont work, clen...if that doesnt work try dnp...and if that doesnt work your just ****ed.
    I would do it in this order. ECA, then clen then T3 and then maybe dnp .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information