Thread: "Game Over"

MakinItHappen is offline Junior Member

"Game Over"

Ok guys, I am planning out my 2nd cycle. I ran the standard Test E cycle as my first and the only complaint I had was that after about 3 weeks in, my sex drive actually went down. It went below what my normal sex drive usually is. This is one problem I need to fix for my second cycle. Any and all help is appreciated. I am currently cutting naturally and plan on starting this cycle in September. I want this to be my "Game Over" cycle. I want to gain a substantial amount of muscle while trying to reduce my body fat or at the very least maintain the current body fat. This is what I have in mind.....

1-8 weeks of Anavar at 50mg
    1-10 Prop 100mg eod
    1-6 Tren 100mg eod
    50mg Proviron ED (to try and help libido)

PCT: To start 3 days after last shot
    Clomid: 150/150/100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 60/60/40/40/20/20
    HCG : 1500 IUs run every four days

*I want to have a very strong PCT in order to maintain gains and also b/c I recover very slowly and hard from cycles*

What do you guys think? Any opinions, suggestions, and help are greatly encouraged and appreciated (especially with the sex drive issue)! Thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Looks like a good cycle. But i don't think your going to get the results you are looking for.

300mg of test and tren and some var isn't going to put on a substantial amount of muscle to be "game over". It shoudl put on some lean mass and make you drop some bf

Decoder is offline Banned
    that cycle is modest, you wont get huge off it. wrong compounds.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    IMO the cycle won't produce substanial gains, however it will provide decent lean gains, as the bros have already mentioned.

You could prime your body before starting the cycle, this could help to promote more growth and the gains could be more pronounced, with the compounds your running.

~GHO5T~

Wow def. not the response I was expecting. I appreciate you honest opinions though. What would you guys recommend though? I thought that was a good combination of compounds. I can see how increasing the dosages might be useful. I am thinking this is a good cycle for my second cycle and then I can up the dosages down the road. Any other suggestions are welcomed and encouraged! Also I would like some help and opinions about the sexual dysfunction. Thanks bros!

anyone?

Bump

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen
    1-8 weeks of Anavar at 50mg - Low does actually. Try 80-100ED
    1-10 Prop 100mg eod - I would recomend ED. 75mg-100mg
    1-6 Tren 100mg eod - I assume tren ace, not enan, since you are running a short ester test? I would run 75mg ED (525/week) Also start your tren at least 1 week after your test and run your test 2 weeks past your tren.
    50mg Proviron ED (to try and help libido)
    My comments are in bold

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Since this is your last cycle as you stated earlier in this thread.

To keep your bf levels stable (the same) and maybe even lose some, incorporate insulin and T3 to keep bf low.

Incorporate compounds like Prop, Tren , Drol, to induce the most mass gains possible.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information