Coop77 is offline Senior Member

PO Boxes and seizures

Here's the deal. Got my first seizure letter a few days ago. I used a fake name but my real home address. So now I gotta find a new address to use. I planned on getting a PO box with an old ID I have that has my old address (when I lived in another state) on it. Unfortunately that didn't work because the post office lady demanded to see a current utility bill. So I had no choice but to get a PO box tied to the same address that the seizure letter was sent to.

My question is, if customs nabs a package sent to that PO box, will they be able to easily trace it back to my home address where I've already had a package seized?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes...

But it ***ends on if it's worth them doing it or not.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Since people use PO boxes for this kind of thing a lot, and it's easy to switch boxes, it makes sense that they might have PO box ownership info in their supposed address flagging computer system. .. if this flagging system even exists.. Just wondering if there's even any point in using a box

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    Here's the deal. Got my first seizure letter a few days ago. I used a fake name but my real home address. So now I gotta find a new address to use. I planned on getting a PO box with an old ID I have that has my old address (when I lived in another state) on it. Unfortunately that didn't work because the post office lady demanded to see a current utility bill. So I had no choice but to get a PO box tied to the same address that the seizure letter was sent to.

My question is, if customs nabs a package sent to that PO box, will they be able to easily trace it back to my home address where I've already had a package seized?
    what did u order, Sachets (nylon bags) or vail (glass bottles)???

Decoder is offline Banned
    All my freinds offer to let me mail gear to there house if i order them something too

Thread Information