3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member

Can you cycle longer than 12 wks?

Why do cycles always go for 12 weeks? I want to go to 16 weeks on test enth 500mg/wk. Any reason why I can't? I'm on week 11 now and feel good.

How long can you cycle for anyway before you REALLY need to do PCT and stay off for a few months?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the longer you run the more complications you can run into

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well the gains will stop at a certain point. If your still getting gains at week 11 then you could extend it. When I did my first cycle my gains stopped at Week 8 and I ran it for 11 weeks. So from now on my cycles are no longer than 8 weeks.

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah things can get comlicated the longer you go im assuming this is your first cycle id probably leave it at twelve wks. i mean you can cycle forever if you wanted but its not very smart before i went aout 6 months but knowing what i know now would i do it again? not at those doses i wouldnt. go 12 weeks do your pct wait a while and get blood work done if you cant get it done give yourself some time before doing another one. my problem use to be i loved being on and didnt want to come off but thanks to some friends and forums like this i realized that i was doing more harm than good

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigem
    yeah things can get comlicated the longer you go im assuming this is your first cycle id probably leave it at twelve wks. i mean you can cycle forever if you wanted but its not very smart before i went aout 6 months but knowing what i know now would i do it again? not at those doses i wouldnt. go 12 weeks do your pct wait a while and get blood work done if you cant get it done give yourself some time before doing another one. my problem use to be i loved being on and didnt want to come off but thanks to some friends and forums like this i realized that i was doing more harm than good
    Did you quit gaining being on for that long?

gigem is offline Banned
    well bro this is about you i would leave it at 12 weeks. i actually did but i used two different types of gear the first being qv and i backed it with some american human grade so im thinking that the human was better quality and dosed is why i kept gaining until i was about 5 months into that cycle i kept about 25 lbs but its not something i would do again at those doses. keep it simple for now 12 weeks is plenty dont forget your pct eat right and hit the gym hard and youll grow

Decoder is offline Banned
    go 14 weeks see what happens, cut off by 16 though.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Running cycles longer doesn't mean bigger or more gains, if it did I would be 500lbs+ ripped.

Once the body adjusts itself when on a cycle your fighting against it and they is only one winner, more sides or complications will or can happen.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Running cycles longer doesn't mean bigger or more gains, if it did I would be 500lbs+ ripped.

Once the body adjusts itself when on a cycle your fighting against it and they is only one winner, more sides or complications will or can happen.
    Agreed...I think 8wks is my sweet spot..

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    ive ran up to 16wks, thought it was a waste past 12-13 weeks. as above i think 8-12 is just about right, but i ***ends on all what you are running.......

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    all ***ends. IMO, shorter cycles are better. especially because it means less time off

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    ive ran up to 16wks, thought it was a waste past 12-13 weeks. as above i think 8-12 is just about right, but i ***ends on all what you are running.......

longest i ran was 14 weeks. I stopped gaining tho so i cut it off. I think 14 is my sweet spot for long esters but ive only done 2 cycles. Keep pluggin along until i really know whats good for me.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    IMO it is ***endent on your specific goals for the cycle.

If you can reach those goals in 8-10 weeks then it is a waste to go extra weeks.

If you need more time to reach your goals then by all means bump the duration accordingly.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information