runninpony is offline Associate Member

Cardio on cycle?

This is my second cycle. I am currently 5'11 175lb 15%bf. I am running a 30mg dbol , 500mg Test E, 200mg Deca cycle and I was wondering how much cardio do you guys think I need to do so I dont put on any junk weight and how many calories should I bring in.
    Last year this time after my first cycle I was 190lb & 9% bf but I had a terrible sports injury that forced me to stop working out completely, and of course the bad eating followed. I know a lot of guys dont do any cardio on a bulk, but Im going to this time. Can cardio be stresssful on the heart during cycle??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    This is my second cycle. I am currently 5'11 175lb 15%bf. I am running a 30mg dbol , 500mg Test E, 200mg Deca cycle and I was wondering how much cardio do you guys think I need to do so I dont put on any junk weight and how many calories should I bring in.
    Last year this time after my first cycle I was 190lb & 9% bf but I had a terrible sports injury that forced me to stop working out completely, and of course the bad eating followed. I know a lot of guys dont do any cardio on a bulk, but Im going to this time. Can cardio be stresssful on the heart during cycle??

i think not doing cardio will be more stressful on the heart in the long run. i'am a firm believer in cardio maybe i dont do as much as i like prob's because i have a hecktic life i carnt fit the time in. i normally do it 3 times a week.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

I play softball 2 nights a week which isnt a ton of cardio but its better than nothing on those days. But on the other 3 days a week I was thinking doing hill sprints for 20 minutes a day. Right now Im training 5 days a week Mon-Fri a different muscle group each day then taking the weekend off. Will weight train at lunch time and do cardio in the evening.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    I play softball 2 nights a week which isnt a ton of cardio but its better than nothing on those days. But on the other 3 days a week I was thinking doing hill sprints for 20 minutes a day. Right now Im training 5 days a week Mon-Fri a different muscle group each day then taking the weekend off. Will weight train at lunch time and do cardio in the evening.

is the cardio just for health or fat burning ??
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Always do cardio weather on cycle or not, keep the heart fit and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    is the cardio just for health or fat burning ??
    Both

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    you got to exersize your biggest/most important muscle.....your heart!

Thread Information