Thread: Websites...

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

Websites...

Ok, from what I'm gathering, websites claiming to sell gear are hit or miss. However, has anyone had any good experiences with a website? I'm not asking for a source...not trying to break the rules or step on anyone's toes, just trying to sort out some options. LOL.
    My only "human" source has been giving me the runaround for the past month. "I'll have it for you by the weekend."
    I'm chomping at the bit to get started...and it's driving me crazy! Can anyone give me some advice as to some red flags to look for when debating whether or not to order online?
    Thanks guys!

Decoder is offline Banned
    i delt with local dealers for years, now im tired of there high prices and low quality gear, i started ordering online and It's a million times better quality and much lower price almost by half. Thats about as much info as you will get about this topic cause's its on a fine line on breaking the rules, i suggest listening to my personal experince i just mentioned and do not ask any more questions about this topic in this thread, you could risk suspension or banning if pressed further good luck bro!

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I really was worried about posting what I did in the first place. I really appreciate your feedback bro. I guess you never know unless you try, right?
    Anyhow...case closed. Again, I really appreciate it.

Decoder is offline Banned
    of course seek out the right websites alot of scammers out there only listen to recomendations!

Thread Information