Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

My nipples have become nobs!

Funny, funny nipples. This has got to be a form of gyno. I think I've come across that somewhere. Not a big deal. My girl tells me their cute! LoL

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    lol nice work maybe some clomid might help...that is unless you like the nobby nip look...kiddin bro

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start taking some letro if you want to reverse it or you can let it become full blown if your girlfriend will find that appealing.

LoL. You better do some more research on PCT before giving advice.

Quote Originally Posted by hangtight08
    lol nice work maybe some clomid might help...that is unless you like the nobby nip look...kiddin bro

hopefully your knob does not become a nipple...LOL

I'm a bit weary of letro with all the sides I hear about. Right now I'm on nolva and I'm taking masterone with my prop....I'm thinking of using something stronger though and I'll probably ask a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Start taking some letro if you want to reverse it or you can let it become full blown if your girlfriend will find that appealing.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I'm a bit weary of letro with all the sides I hear about. Right now I'm on nolva and I'm taking masterone with my prop....I'm thinking of using something stronger though and I'll probably ask a mod.
    I've been using 0.25mg EOD of letro on my current cycle to prevent progesterone associated gyno from my Tren and I really don't think the letros giving me any sides.

Maybe it's worth a try. I'm going to try tren ace myself and I'm not clear as of yet what best lessons tren gyno - I guess letro. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I've been using 0.25mg EOD of letro on my current cycle to prevent progesterone associated gyno from my Tren and I really don't think the letros giving me any sides.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura

I took 2.5mgs a day for 3 weeks in attempt to lessen some existing gyno. It didn't relieve it to the point where I was satisfied, but it did help a little bit. I had absolutly no sides except reduced libido. ....Cholesterol?

I've heard about joint pain and fatigue but reduced libido is the clincher.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I took 2.5mgs a day for 3 weeks in attempt to lessen some existing gyno. It didn't relieve it to the point where I was satisfied, but it did help a little bit. I had absolutly no sides except reduced libido. ....Cholesterol?

Thread Information