IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

Tired Of Low Grade Roids

IM TIRED OF SOME OF THIS LOW QUALITY ROIDS,THEY WORK BUT NOT THE WAY THE REAL HARCORE ROIDS DO . I HAVE TRIED MANY DRUGE AND MY BODY WELL REACT VERY WELL THE WAY ITS MEANT FOR EXAMPLE ASPIRIN ,CRYSTAL ,MARIJUANA ,BEER ETC.BUT WHAT A COINSIDENCE WHEN I TAKE ROIDS I DONTGET MUCH OF WHAT THE LABEL PAPER SAYS AND MUCH OF WHAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HERE ,DONT GET ME WRONG I DO GET RESULTS BUT NOT WHAT THE LABEL SAYS ,HUNGER AGRESSSIVE WEEL BEING AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON ANY ONE GOT SAME PROBLEM, I WHAT TO TRY USA GEAR BUT DUE TO PRICES ITS TO MUCH O WELL U GET WHAt u pay for

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just a thought

lay off the aspirin, meth, pot, and beer and maybe your gains will be better.not that i'm one to talk

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Diet and workout are your foundation.

If you arent eating right, you are pissing in the wind when it comes to AAS.

Post your stats,diet,workout and cycles and maybe we can see whats wrong. And like Partyboy said, drop the junk too

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    AAS are not like other drugs. There is no instant gratification and they need to be used in conjunction with several other factors to be optimally effective...diet, training, rest, genetics. They're not magic.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    stay away from meth man. trust me. ive had probs in the past and ampehtamines will only fuk your life over.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    If your eating right and working your ass off then AS should significantly help you. If your results are not what you expected then post your stats, what you took, how the diet looked and people can help determine if it was the juice or if something needed to be tweeked.

tommyblue is offline New Member
    Well bro out of all the people that say that they can really feel and see a major difference, over half more that likely have never even doen roids, they talk about what they here. I have been doing roids off and one for a few years now, and in the begining i did feel it majorly, but after a while it almost seems like you are nothing. If you are taking good roids though you should feel a pump really when you work out, the rage is not in all people, and diderent people feel different things. But the fact remails that just because someone takes roids dosnt meen that they will get big, there is so much to it.All this talk about taking in 400gm of protien bullshit that will slow you gains down right there. Now there are weak roids out there, heat weakens them along with a number of things. Try another source or maybe you need a reak from it all. later tommy

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yo Tommy, Taking in protein will slow your gains down . Now I want to see that article, or was that something you came up with. I never heard that shit here before . I'll do a search

thanks for ur replies everyone ,i didnt want to sound like a freaking drug user with the meth marijuana ,just wanted to make my point, i done it before but its been a long time and havent touch it since. Your right pete that reply makes sense.thanks budha and big dippin but no i dont need help on my diet training and all

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    maybe its not the juice and its those "30 DAY GUERILLA WARFARE TACTICS GET IN SHOOT AND GET OUT BEFORE UR BODY MAKES ANY CHANGES. 30 DAY HARDHITTING CYCLES"

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    Diet and workout are your foundation.

If you arent eating right, you are pissing in the wind when it comes to AAS.

boom, and roids are roids imo, if you have a (semi)reputable company, its all the same compound...

noway bro

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    maybe its not the juice and its those "30 DAY GUERILLA WARFARE TACTICS GET IN SHOOT AND GET OUT BEFORE UR BODY MAKES ANY CHANGES. 30 DAY HARDHITTING CYCLES"
    NO WAY,these cycles are guaranteed to put weigfht on a shredded chicken if u are a shredded itll put weight on YOU bro.insulin , growth hormone ,thyroid for fast gains ,cytraden cortisol blocker,test prop,trenacetate,oral steroids ETC AND ADD ANYTHING U WISH BUT KNOW WHAT UR DOING its all fast acting hormone there for making it 30 days only rather than going on a long anrogenic typical steroid sustanon 10 weekscycle waiting up to a month or two for noticing results.with this 30 day ull notice gains in first week and keep growing and growing till u hit a platued usually in week 4 or 5 cause of the fast weight gain

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    the cortisol blocker sounds interesting, what exactly is that? excuse my ignorance if its been discussed already but ive never heard of it. thanks, are you vitor belfort by the way? you look just like him man.

Thread Information