Thread: 20ml Sachets

Gungnir is offline Banned

20ml Sachets

I realize I haven't been on this board very long, but it's been a long-standing question of whether these are any good or not.

I have just received some Deca Durabolin and Winstrol in the mail (1 sachet each of 20ml) and will be trying them soon. If you're interested in finding out the results, bookmark this thread.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i already know what the results will be. pretty much nothing. thats about 3 weeks worth of gear bro. good luck! your deca wont even kick in by then. i;ll bookmark it do some research first bro. you need to at least double what you have and then get an equal amount of test and you might be able to do something productive.
    Last edited by lex57; 05-14-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    i already know what the results will be. pretty much nothing. thats about 3 weeks worth of gear bro. good luck! your deca wont even kick in by then. i;ll bookmark it do some research first bro. you need to at least double what you have and then get an equal amount of test and you might be able to do something productive.
    20ml of Deca dosed at 200mg/ml is 4000mg of Deca. That is 400mg/wk for 10wks. Enough for a mild cycle. Same thing with the Winstrol . 20ml dosed at 100mg/ml is 2000mg of Winstrol. Enough for a 5.7wk cycle at 50mg/ED.

No need to completely flame the guy for trying to inform this board about a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    20ml of Deca dosed at 200mg/ml is 4000mg of Deca. That is 400mg/wk for 10wks. Enough for a mild cycle. Same thing with the Winstrol . 20ml dosed at 100mg/ml is 2000mg of Winstrol. Enough for a 5.7wk cycle at 50mg/ED.

No need to completely flame the guy for trying to inform this board about a product.
    i am not trying to flame him but before you post like this do RESEARCH because in two weeks he will be on here asking for help why he cant get it up. and if you want good results from deca it should be ran at 600 mg/wk at least. and how many times has it been said on the board at LEAST 14 weeks for deca to be run. so sorry you are correct i am wrong he has a 5.7 week cycle of deca and winstrol my bad. so for you to say this is enough for a "mild cycle" you are way off too my friend. but go ahead you guys know more than me and anyone else who criticizes anything on here anymore. if you criticize something you are flaming them automatically. ok here i am sorry its a great cycle i will subscribe............................

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    i am not trying to flame him but before you post like this do RESEARCH because in two weeks he will be on here asking for help why he cant get it up. and if you want good results from deca it should be ran at 600 mg/wk at least. and how many times has it been said on the board at LEAST 14 weeks for deca to be run. so sorry you are correct i am wrong he has a 5.7 week cycle of deca and winstrol my bad. so for you to say this is enough for a "mild cycle" you are way off too my friend. but go ahead you guys know more than me and anyone else who criticizes anything on here anymore. if you criticize something you are flaming them automatically. ok here i am sorry its a great cycle i will subscribe............................
    No need to get your pantys in a bunch. I agree he should have Test in his cycle. I never said he had a good cycle planned.

You said he had three weeks worth of gear. Not true.

Deca at LEAST 14 weeks? Please. I ran 300mg of Deca a week for 12wks and made great gains. My gains actually started to diminish around the middle of wk 11.

You misread my post. I said he had enough Deca for a 10wk cycle of 400mg/wk, if his Deca is dosed at 200mg/ml. With the Winstrol I said he had enough for 50mg/ED for almost 6wks if his Winstrol was dosed at 100mg/ml.

And, you didn't criticize you flamed with your smart-ass comments and jack off icon.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I would say 20ml is enough to run a good 10 weeker with deca (10 weeks is fine IMO). Hope you got some test sitting around your house tho. That stack will kill your sex life without it

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    i am not trying to flame him but before you post like this do RESEARCH because in two weeks he will be on here asking for help why he cant get it up. and if you want good results from deca it should be ran at] 600 mg/wk at least. and how many times has it been said on the board at LEAST 14 weeks for deca to be run. so sorry you are correct i am wrong he has a 5.7 week cycle of deca and winstrol my bad. so for you to say this is enough for a "mild cycle" you are way off too my friend. but go ahead you guys know more than me and anyone else who criticizes anything on here anymore. if you criticize something you are flaming them automatically. ok here i am sorry its a great cycle i will subscribe............................
    DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! Your thinking EQ my man. I know many people who have had great results off 300mg wk 10wks. So your crazy my man.

To the orginal poster: You do need to add some test in your cycle brother.

lol First of all, I already had 40ml of Deca I've been running for the past 6 weeks. I came across this source and the price was unbelievable, so I wanted to test it out.

And no, I don't need Test. Never have.

Anyhow, I tried just .25ml to see if this is real stuff or something harmful. Will respond in the morning.

skank is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir
    lol First of all, I already had 40ml of Deca I've been running for the past 6 weeks. I came across this source and the price was unbelievable, so I wanted to test it out.

And no, I don't need Test. Never have

Anyhow, I tried just .25ml to see if this is real stuff or something harmful. Will respond in the morning.

I never heard anyone say that before. Well I wish I had your natural test levels.

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    my first 4 cycles diddnt include test, didnt have any problems either, actually my libido felt stronger than ever, especially during pct. I think that test is over-rated, especially for most men under 30. I have ran these cycles without test without problems.
    winny 75mg eod 1-6
    tren ace 115mg eod 1-6

deca 200mg ew 1-12

eq 400mg ew 1-15
    mast 350 ew 9-15

eq 400mg ew 1-16
    deca 200mg ew 1-12
    winny 40mg ed 8-16

Everything's fine this morning from an emergency point of view. No sign of infection present, though the oil used in the manufacturing is especially thick. I recommend at LEAST a 21g to extract the product from the sachet. Anything smaller will leave you sitting for an hour and getting oil all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by skank
    I never heard anyone say that before. Well I wish I had your natural test levels.
    I've used Test-P before, both stand-alone and in a cycle and the effects were a little acne and no better/worse results than I ever got from running Deca straight. In the end, I'll just use it to kickstart a cycle in place of Dianabol , but otherwise, I don't see the point.

I've never had the negative effects of Nandrolone : no libido shut-down or any post-cycle problems getting my hormones back in place. Arimidex is ran just-in-case, but again, I've gone without it and been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    No need to get your pantys in a bunch. I agree he should have Test in his cycle. I never said he had a good cycle planned.

You said he had three weeks worth of gear. Not true.

Deca at LEAST 14 weeks? Please. I ran 300mg of Deca a week for 12wks and made great gains. My gains actually started to diminish around the middle of wk 11.

You misread my post. I said he had enough Deca for a 10wk cycle of 400mg/wk, if his Deca is dosed at 200mg/ml. With the Winstrol I said he had enough for 50mg/ED for almost 6wks if his Winstrol was dosed at 100mg/ml.

And, you didn't criticize you flamed with your smart-ass comments and jack off icon.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm95lude
    DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! Your thinking EQ my man. I know many people who have had great results off 300mg wk 10wks. So your crazy my man.

To the orginal poster: You do need to add some test in your cycle brother.

lol im with you on this one. The guys flamming him and has no idea what hes talking about himself. Now he got . I hate when people on this board flame nubies and dont help them..... not that this guy should be giving anyone advice in the first place

i never heared people say deca needs be 600mg at 14 weeks and he says its all over the board..... then he makes fun of you like you dont know what your talking about. Eq is what he should be talking about! Classic post and nice catchg
    Last edited by jackman22; 05-15-2007 at 10:14 AM.

And no, I don't need Test. Never have.

dumb move, deca alone is going to kill your libido my friend. but hey its your pecker good luck with the cycle bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    lol im with you on this one. The guys flamming him and has no idea what hes talking about himself. Now he got . I hate when people on this board flame nubies and dont help them..... not that this guy should be giving anyone advice in the first place

i never heared people say deca needs be 600mg at 14 weeks and he says its all over the board..... then he makes fun of you like you dont know what your talking about. Eq is what he should be talking about! Classic post and nice catchg
    "So where are we? Well, I'd be comfortable reccomending Deca for use in a bulking cycle at up to 600mgs/week for an extended duration (12-16 weeks), or up to 400mgs/week in a cutting cycle (again, for 12-16 weeks), as long as something to combat water retention is present. Whichever purpose you decide to use Deca for, you still need to include Testosterone in your cycle and have some anti-progesteronic drugs on hand (see paragraph above) , just in case." Here you go to all of you guys. This is quoted from mr. roberts himself in the profiles section. but i guess he is thinking of eq too right? all you little girls think you are so smart but you aren't. its 2 mg/lb so if you are 150 lbs then.....well good luck you'll need more than deca. so you are the one that is ........ but i guess anthony roberts doesn't know what he is talking about either. i think he has written 3 books and had them published how about you guys? so the next time YOU try to flame someone who is trying to help with solid advice backed directly from the mouth of the man himself, you should know what the hell you are talking about. everything i said was right on. sorry guys.
    Last edited by lex57; 05-15-2007 at 10:55 AM.

lol funny thing is you dont even know his real name. But good for you keep on going! your a funny guy. And how many people run deca as a cutting cycle? and second it was said that 600mg for 16 weeks if needed and thats COMPLETE BULLSHIT. want to post your pics and ill post mine and we see whos 150 ilb

"So where are we? Well, I'd be comfortable reccomending Deca for use in a bulking cycle at up to 600mgs/week for an extended duration (12-16 weeks), or up to 400mgs/week in a cutting cycle (again, for 12-16 weeks), as long as something to combat water retention is present. Whichever purpose you decide to use Deca for, you still need to include Testosterone in your cycle and have some anti-progesteronic drugs on hand (see paragraph above) , just in case." Here you go to all of you guys. This is quoted from mr. roberts himself in the profiles section. but i guess he is thinking of eq too right? all you little girls think you are so smart but you aren't. its 2 mg/lb so if you are 150 lbs then.....well good luck you'll need more than deca. so you are the one that is ........ but i guess anthony roberts doesn't know what he is talking about either. i think he has written 3 books and had them published how about you guys? so the next time YOU try to flame someone who is trying to help with solid advice backed directly from the mouth of the man himself, you should know what the hell you are talking about. everything i said was right on. sorry guys.

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    just tell the guy the right shit and stop arguing.. You guys need to lay off the roids... Gungnir.... Talk half of what these guys are taking or else your going to kill everyone you meet your next 12 weeks

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    i'll tell all you knuckleheads something.... the bro just wanted to know if the products were good or not... to answer your question bro, yes, they are very effective as i have used them and am currently using their prop, tren , and winny...and i have quite a bit of experience when it comes to anabolics.. years that is..so why don't you all just chill and answer the question at hand without making assumptions and recommendations that are not valid..

half people i hear say there awesome the other half the opposite. just try them and let us know

I got those as well, i'm running 400mg deca with 750mg of test cyp and 40mg dbol and I've notice really nice gains, although i'm kinda at a wall here. I'm on week 5 and my gains aren't going up any higher which i've already put on about 10lbs of lean mass so i'm satisfied there but i'm not upping my doseage any, just wondering if thats gonna be my limit for this cycle.

dumb move, deca alone is going to kill your libido my friend. but hey its your pecker good luck with the cycle bro.
    3rd cycle of Deca , never had a decrease in libido. Last cycle was for 16 weeks, 12 of which were on Deca.

Everyone's body is different and out of four people I know personally who take Deca, NONE have ever gotten "Deca dick."

lol funny thing is you dont even know his real name. But good for you keep on going! your a funny guy. And how many people run deca as a cutting cycle? and second it was said that 600mg for 16 weeks if needed and thats COMPLETE BULLSHIT. want to post your pics and ill post mine and we see whos 150 ilb
    Uh... you COULD use Deca as part of a cutting cycle. I'm a big fan of that, so long as you're taking an estrogen-inhibitor throughout to lessen the water retention effects.

600mg/week? I suppose you could do it.. I never noticed that big of a difference between 600mg and 400mg, personally. It's more about the length of time you're on ND than how high the dosage is, really. It's the opposite of Test in that regard.

By the way, it's a bit too early to say whether this is an effective product as of yet. I'll need another week or so to make sure the levels are the same.

It's also dosed differently than the 5ml sachets, which I KNOW work. Those are 250mg/ml, these are 200mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    I got those as well, i'm running 400mg deca with 750mg of test cyp and 40mg dbol and I've notice really nice gains, although i'm kinda at a wall here. I'm on week 5 and my gains aren't going up any higher which i've already put on about 10lbs of lean mass so i'm satisfied there but i'm not upping my doseage any, just wondering if thats gonna be my limit for this cycle.
    Would you mind listing your entire cycle? ..And a link to your diet, if you please.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Alot of guys bashed the 20ml when they first came out but I'll tell you, if I didn't have domestic sources I'd use them exclusively. They're good to grow IMO.

Well as my final update, this gear appears to be legitimate and the 20ml sachets (which I've found to be the sponsors of a few other boards) are well-recognized around the 'net.

Again, my only warning is that the oil is especially thick and should be drawn out with a 21g needle, otherwise forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Alot of guys bashed the 20ml when they first came out but I'll tell you, if I didn't have domestic sources I'd use them exclusively. They're good to grow IMO.
    Outside of not trusting a new source (which I understand, but really, you're getting this stuff in the mail blind anyhow--why trust one over another?), I can't see why anyone would bother buying brand-name Nandrolone , Test, etc. when sachets are 1/4 the price.

It would be like me selling you a tire for $30 if you put it on yourself or $120 to have me put it on. Unless you're THAT lazy or THAT rich.. just do it yourself!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Outside of not trusting a new source (which I understand, but really, you're getting this stuff in the mail blind anyhow--why trust one over another?), I can't see why anyone would bother buying brand-name Nandrolone , Test, etc. when sachets are 1/4 the price.

It would be like me selling you a tire for $30 if you put it on yourself or $120 to have me put it on. Unless you're THAT lazy or THAT rich.. just do it yourself!
    I'm not paying any more than you are and I can have my stuff in 2 or 3 days after I order. I fully trust the guy that has the 20's and I'm not saying that I'll never buy from him but I'm happy with the guys I have now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. BTW, his prices aren't 1/4 of the price of domestic, they're actually pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I'm not paying any more than you are and I can have my stuff in 2 or 3 days after I order. I fully trust the guy that has the 20's and I'm not saying that I'll never buy from him but I'm happy with the guys I have now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. BTW, his prices aren't 1/4 of the price of domestic, they're actually pretty much the same.
    No, no.. I wasn't talking about domestic at all. I mean name brands (popular UGLs or real labs, such as Organon) that command high prices. Most domestic sources are home-brew.

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    I actually could use a little decreases libido to be honest... lol

Serotonin is offline Member
    After a considerable amount of research I've concluded the following: Most people just post shit they hear from some other dumbass on the internet, which is hilarious and stupid. If you do research you should look to some actual scientific stuff and not some jackoff named billyblowjob323.

Anyways, I've decided that Testosterone is something I want to hold off on for a bit. The sides seem insane and I don't want to pump my body full of bullshit my first cycle (AI/SERM). That said, I've been running Deca only 500mg a week and I'm almost on week 4 and have no sides whatsoever. I'm not using an AI or a SERM, my testicles aren't shrinking, and my dick and libido are fine.

Research has been done on diabetics, AIDS victims, and burn victims using Nandrolone and none of them ever used Test as a replacement therapy. So I didn't buy into all the bullshit hype I hear from half these bullshit posters that play the telephone game on FORUMS. Stop posting shit you know nothing about and ESPECIALLY stop being adamant about it when you've never even experienced it yourself. So far, my blood pressure is phenomenal and I'm getting some good gains coming in. I've spoken with a number of men that have used Nandrolone only and not ONE of them had a problem with it.

I plan on doing a nice writeup when my cycle is complete and I'm getting bloodwork done as well in a few weeks to check my test levels. I'll keep you advised.

**edit** Just to be clear, I frontloaded and my libido has been MUCH higher.
    Last edited by Serotonin; 06-04-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Serotonin is offline Member
    And just to be even more crystal clear, since I'm sure everyone will be like "but but but... i read this post about this"...

Any adverse side effects that nandrolone causes, which includes a decrease in testicular volume and a decrease in the length of seminiferous tubules, will happen even when you add Test to a cycle... and probably MORE since supplementing testosterone causes negative feedback loops to totally shut down your natural testosterone production.

While a test only cycle's sides on your testicles is reversed in a quick manner, nandrolone causes these sides to occur longer. AND, this happnes despite using nandrolone and test together! It is something that will be caused by the nandrolone despite what it is coupled with.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    ok first off.
    1. nandrolone doesnt always cause impotence. ive heard of some people become hornier on it, without test. Is the norm the libido goes down? Yes. Is every drug gunna react to every person like it says on the papers? No. This isnt armchair science and nothing set in stone. BTW winny has some good anti progestin properties, not to mention its moderately androgenic (has an influence on sex drive) and a very strong binder to Androgen receptors.
    2. Ive been on deca for about 3 weeks added to my hrt at a low dose of 200 mg week, so i cant speak on personal levels about what it will do to me yet.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    good thread. I always like to hear different oppinions. Keep us posted of your cycle/diet/gains

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    And just to be even more crystal clear, since I'm sure everyone will be like "but but but... i read this post about this"...

Any adverse side effects that nandrolone causes, which includes a decrease in testicular volume and a decrease in the length of seminiferous tubules, will happen even when you add Test to a cycle... and probably MORE since supplementing testosterone causes negative feedback loops to totally shut down your natural testosterone production.

While a test only cycle's sides on your testicles is reversed in a quick manner, nandrolone causes these sides to occur longer. AND, this happnes despite using nandrolone and test together! It is something that will be caused by the nandrolone despite what it is coupled with.
    I just finished up a cycle of Nandrolone. I had to stop the end of the cycle (Masteron 400mg/week) for now due to some unrelated side-effects in my heart that needed investigating, but I am MORE than happy with the results.

13lbs of lean muscle mass in 10 weeks is pretty damned good.

Thread Information