Christian500 is offline New Member

Please help a newbie out! Cutting Cycle?

I realize that this may be a simple question, but I really need some advice. I'm 32 years old, 5 feet 10 and about 240 pounds. I am genetically very thick and solid and have a solid amount of muscle mass. I have been described as "bloated" more than fat. I'm desperate to get cut up, and no matter how hard I train, I don't seem to have results. I eat a fairly clean diet and train 5 days per week. I want to know an effective cycle to get ripped as quickly as possible. A trainer at the gym suggested trembolone and parabolin. I have to admit that I'm lost, I'm willing to do the research if you point me in the right direction, but does anyone have a suggestion for a starting cycle? Please include amounts of each. Thanks alot

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    No steroid will make you cut without a proper cutting diet. Steroids will only aid in cutting or bulking. You must learn how to diet properly or you'll just be wasting your money. IF you find a hormone that will make you "cut" without eating right, what do you think will happen when you discontinue the use of the hormone? Check out the diet forum for tips on how to get your bodyfat down.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Tren is a pretty harsh substance. Its not recommended for a first timer. Are you doing cardio? Also whats fairly clean. I would post your diet up. I bet changing that up will get you more results then a cycle. AAS isn't going to rip you up

scribbs12 is offline Member
    heres a few threads i thought would help you out, that helped me out .. theres many more in the educational threads section.. good luck

Cycles for the Newbie

Newbies this is for you

List of common Abbreviations - Newbies please read!

Injection Information

Christian500 is offline New Member
    I do cardio 3-4 times per week for 25-30 minutes. My basic diet is oatmeal, chicken breasts, and other lean meats, fruits, vegetables. I work alot so I try to get in meal replacements like protein bars or a whey protein shake with fruits and flaxseed oil, simply greens etc. I realize a cycle isn't the only answer but my progress seems to have stalled completely. If I HAD to pick a beginners cycle most likely to help burn fat, what would be some suggestions?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    What is your Body Fat Percentage, and how long have you been on that diet and cardio routine?

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member
    i think what they are tryin to point out is although u seem to be eating the right foods, u still maybe eating too many calories of those foods so u honestly need to write up your meals, count the cals, and figure out if u are going over the amount of cals your body even needs a day. Calorieking.com helped me out so much cause i figured out i was eating waaay too many cals of protein for my size. Its really as simple as a math problem of finding out how many cals u burn a day and consuming AT LEAST 500 cals less than that. Go to the diet forum and have your daily meal plan figured out first and then maybe look into steroids for added help.

Galactic_Becks is offline New Member
    Another good webpage for your meal log is www.fitday.com, I use this everyday to ensure I am within range. You can also go back to see what works and what may not to adjust accordingly. You have lot's of options previous to starting AAS HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) vs slow cardio, full body circuits vs splits etc..... Focus on these to tweak your fat loss and if you want try www.bodybuilding.com for information and search articles from John Berardi for nutrition.

Best of luck mate!

Thread Information