roidragen05 is offline New Member

Thumbs up is it smart to roid during sports

hey im a new member too this site but i have one huge question... my freinds who have been using steriods for a while now tell me not to use it during the football season because they said my ass would hurt when we were practicing and running... anyways i really want to take the cycle and get bigger during the season so i was just wondering if you could give me some info on that subject.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, yah, ass injections, real painful...come on

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never heard that one before. I think testing or maybe a fear of injury(which personally I don't think should be a major concern if you are strethching properly) but I don't think injection site pain would be a reason I didn't.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, injection site isn't too bad, prop, winny, etc might be bad, but its not something you cant handle...imo...but as far as testing you should look into half lifes and testing times for what your going to be taking, some stuff i.e deca is active in your blood stream as far as 18 months after your last injection, where as a short acting ester will most likely be much less...and the only fear of injury is to fear for hurting other players...good luck

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    How old are you bro?

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Rickson, so if you strech properly, pulling muscles should not be a problem? I got season comming up, and im real worried about that, i can miss a game

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    How old are you bro?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Meathead,
    I am not an expert on this but I have never seen any evidence to support that properly conditioned athletes have any more injury problems when using AAS compared to those who don't(I know the newspapers love to throw that out there). I think AAS users have a tendancy to push their bodies further because they can but I think being injury prone is a very individualistic thing and of course circumstance. When you play a physical sport the risk of injury is always there. I would find a knowledgeable strength training coach and pick his brain.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i got someone in mind to ask a couple questions to...thanks for the qucik reply....lata

bigsexy is offline New Member
    During a sports season, taking drugs with short half-lives is probably the best way to go. My coach a few years ago used to tell us when tests were being done, so we could stop what we were takiing for a few days. dbol and winni were my choice back then.

roidragen05 is offline New Member
    hey im 19 PTbyJASON

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Lot of us are going to tell you that your too young to do AS. But your going to do what you want. If your wanting to get big, theres sacrifces that you have to take. Depends on how much you want it. The pain wont bother you after awhile.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by roidragen05
    hey im 19 PTbyJASON

Thanks for being honest bro.

Please do a little bit of research and wait a little while before you start using. You have a lot of natural potential at your age. I would strongly suggest holding off a little bit longer.

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    I think that it is good to use during your season beacuse the muscles that you use for your sport get worked and the roids make your sport speific muscles stronger.

Thread Information