Thread: Suspension

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Suspension

I weigh around 245 so is it a good dosage to take Test Suspension at 150mg every 3rd day or should I just do 100mg every 3rd day? I am taking 200mg of EQ a week also and 50mg of Anadrol a day.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to take suspension ATLEAST once a day. Not every three days bro. I would do atleast 50mg everyday. Better yet I am gonna be doing 200mg/d of the sublingual suspension tabs early next year, lol.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I hear different opinions on the sublingual tabs, tell us how it works out. Kizer is right bro you need to inject suspension AT LEAST eod, better yet ed. If you are not a big fan of needs get a longer lasting ester and inject 2xweek

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    What size needle would you use with Test Suspension? And can you use spot injections? Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You can spot inject anything you want. Now whether it will ACTUALLY help or not, is not really know as a "fact".

As far as gauge, unsure, but i know partyboy, and geared would know the answer. Guys, take it away.

EOD

SO HOW ABOUT 100MG EOD? ALMOST THE SAME THING AS 50MG/DAY.

WOULD THAT BE GOOD?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    50mg a day would be WAY better than 100 eod bro. Sounds like you need some omna sus cyp or enanthate

Question WELL...

Well...I took 100mg of suspension today already (1/2cc in each leg). Starting tomorrow I will take your advice and do 50mg a day instead. I just want to know why it is so damn hard to inject into my leg. I am doing the upper outter part like everyone tells me too...but I think it is when I pull back to check any blood...the air clogs up my syringe/needle.

I am still waiting for the pain in my ass cheek to go away from the first injection I did. I had no problem injecting in the ass at all. I think I wanna try my triceps tomorrow...I will have someone do it for me. On Saturday I will try my Biceps then go back to my ass. The suspension was hurtin for me but the EQ felt like nothing. I guess that is the way the testosterone works.Does The Triceps and Biceps injection hurt?

Re: WELL...

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    I just want to know why it is so damn hard to inject into my leg.
    .Does The Triceps and Biceps injection hurt?
    Suspension is well known for two things:

1. Getting clogged up in the pin and becoming "inshootable".
    2. Hurting like a muddafugga.

So what you are experiencing is somewhat the norm. Be careful with spot injects as Bi's and Tris are much smaller muscles (unless you're greg valentino) than let's say, your ass. Anyway, like i said either PM geared or partyboy and talk to them about it, they both use suspension, and probably can help you more than any of us "sane" people.

Bicep And Tricep

DOES IT HURT BAD TO INJECT THE BICEP OR TRICEP? I AM THINKING OF INJECTING SUSPENSION IN THOSE AREAS DURING MY CYCLE. i AM USING A 25GAUGE.

You just posted this question in your other thread, try to keep it all in the same thread so people can read your whole story about what you are doing.

For the last time, PM gearedup or partyboynyc and ask them!

PaPaPumP

PaPaPumP you are right...I have a lot of trouble cause the Suspension gets caught up in the needle...it sux! I busted my first syringe cuz of that!

Im too lazy to look for the other thread so ill answer on this one, no it does not hurt especially not with a 25gauge, i use a 23x1.5 when injecting in my arms and is relatively painless. Leaves track marks though so i dont plan on using those sites unless i get desperate. Theres a thread on bicep injecting, and tricep injecting is eve easier. Flex your tri and mark where the two heads meet, relax inject and dont forget to ASPIRATE .

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    inch and a half pin is pretty long for bicep injection bro. 1 inch would probably do the trick. i know people who use 1/2 inch. it can be painful for some people.

Didnt have a problem with it kev, considering i was doing them wrong for about 5weeks ed, i was goin from the inside of my arm at a 45 angle into the belly of the bicep, just recently seen X-bikers bicep thread lol, it prob hurt if i went in that way with a 1.5

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro , i am scared to death of a bicep injection! at any angle! you are hard core!

It was hard as fuck to get the cahones to do it the first time, i sit in a chair and put my arm on my bathroom counter, i had my girlfriend do it the first few times, she REALLY didnt want to do it, wich made me even more nervous, but it was all good just had to remember to aspirate

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I use either a slin needle or a 5/8ths 25 gauge pin falls right in either way

ptbyjason Guest
    MERGED, please keep all related posts in the same thread. If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know. Thank you.

Thread Information