Thread: Best excuses

Tank21 is offline Associate Member

Best excuses

Hey guys, looking for some of your best excuses used for your significant other.
    My girl nows about my current, and first cycle and is dead set about me ever doing it again. Like dump me and shit. She is worried about health and all that jazz plus she doesnt like muscles anyway saying i look like a big ball of "fiber". Whatever that means. Now i said to my self that this would be my only cycle, like many others, but into my fourth week and I am already planning my next? Whats your best lines? Like when she starts to ask you when start bulking up. I need to plan in advance. Thanks all.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Shut up - be happy

(in other words, dont tell her)

Yeah, i know . That is always an option but how will i explain stuff like bloat, weight gain. wanting to tap that ass 15 times a day. Etc.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    im lucky, my girlfriend encourages it, she tells me to get back on, she'll say, your looking soft, get back on, just joking! but honestly she even bought me two bottles of eq for our 3 month anniversary she rules

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

hrmmm

i think a good excuse for gaining size would be....tell her your taking DHEA and alot of protein..say you've heard good things and stuff..tell her to research it...it says good things about it on the net...and i actually have gotten some good gains from it in the past...juss a thought

Hey G-Pig, does she have a sister? I wish i could just be up front with her but I just got her back and she kinda made me promise not to do it again. I wish she just knew I was doing all i can o be educated abou it to minimize effects.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    buy a bottle of Myo-blast (Cytodyne)...take a few pills out of the bottle, and tell her you've been taking that. I here it is supposed to be some good shit. Pick up an MD, Ironman, of Flex mag and show her the 3 page ad which explains the research behind the supp. She'll be convinced after that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Best excuses

Originally posted by Tank21
    she doesnt like muscles anyway saying i look like a big ball of "fiber".
    Well at least you don't look like a big ball of Crisco

Next time she says your looking to big, do like the shower thread----Take your clothes off and shake your pickle at her making the WooHoo sound.

adaptations is offline Member
    bro, if she cant support you in your desicions, then shes not worth your time....My girl doesnt nesicarily agree with it 100%, but she supports me in what i want to do 100%

And thats all that matters...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds to me more like she doesn't want you to look good for other women. Tell her to quit projecting her insecurities on to you. Don't like muscles my ass. Educate her but in the end if she knows you have done AAS in the past and that you plan to do it in the future then you might as well get it out of the way and let her know. Usually my advice is the opposite but in this case she is going to be on the look out so hiding will be hard.

pitaans is offline New Member
    Alway's tell the truth and take it like a man!

Yeah, atleast i dont look like a ball of crisco and i already shake my dong making the woo- sound. It is more of a wee- who sound though.

I have been training since i have been with her. Before even. I am jut gonna say "fuck off and take it like a man like pitaans says. Then throw clean and press her.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    oh gosh, this girl i just started dating thinks im an
    when in reality i am the in disguise. she dont drink, smoke, drugs, NOTHIN.

she know i dont drink, which i really dont, she knows i dip, and she doesnt like that, and if she found out i did this....wow....i dont even know. actualy im quite impressed with myself with not being sick of this one after a week like i normally am. maybe she's a keeper! shes soooo hot. lol

dont think i would tell her, she has approved of the muscles tho...so i suppose it is actually her fault...shes encouraging me to impress her...and i never back down in a challenge

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    papapump, its great to hear theres another dipper out there, it seems to be a lost art. And to Tank, dont lie to her, tell her the truth and if she doesnt like it then hit it one more time, or 5 more times and lose her. No woman is hot enough to drag you around by your johnson. BUT...... here's the important part, after you break up with her, get on a killer cycle, and go nail her bestfriend who does "like muscles" (thats like a guy who doesnt like tits). First no AS, whats next?? No Monday Night Football??!?! Good luck and godspeed - PrewPump

demetri is offline Member
    Don't lie to her about it. If you have to lie to her it’s not much of a relationship and not worth your time.

Be fair to her and yourself. Tell her you have every intention on doing another cycle. Things could be much worse, instead of trying to improve your appearance and health you could be sticking crack up your nose or drinking your life away.

The right girl will play nurse and give you your shots.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PrewPump
    First no AS, whats next?? No Monday Night Football??!?!

Thread Information