DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Testosterone Enanthate

Does testosterone enanthate take a couple of weeks to kick in after the first injection? I know that Deca does, but I read that Test E reaches its peak after a few days so does this mean that it starts working almost immediately or am I getting the wrong end of the proverbial stick here?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Test E can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to FULLY kick in, but you can notice signs of increased test within the first few weeks

Oh right, interesting... Cheers.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Does testosterone enanthate take a couple of weeks to kick in after the first injection? I know that Deca does, but I read that Test E reaches its peak after a few days so does this mean that it starts working almost immediately or am I getting the wrong end of the proverbial stick here?
    I have read and seen posts that if you frontload it the first 2 weeks I believe, it will kick in faster.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Test E can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to FULLY kick in, but you can notice signs of increased test within the first few weeks
    agreed, if you need it to kick in sooner frontloading will do the job.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Just use prop.

(I'm impatient)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hell yeah u kan be poping boners in a few days w/ a frontload, though the gains seem to take longer to acquire as it isnt nearly as strong androgenically as deca .

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Just use prop.

(I'm impatient)

Yuck, no... I like to inject as little as possible. I f*****g hate needles!

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    Whats frontloading?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4
    Whats frontloading?

Do a search, there are some great threads about it, but basically it is taking MORE or double the dose in the first week in order to get your blood levels up faster!

sandiegoweather is offline New Member
    frontloading FTW!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Just use prop.

(I'm impatient)
    thats what i did. I frontloaded and it took 4ever to kick n, so i swiched and i am now in a love hate relationship with prop. Love it because it is working and hating it because it makes it very hard to do legs

Idunno is offline Banned
    why does prop make it hard to do legs? because you hafta inject them now in your site rotation? I can't think of any other reason why it would ipair your leg days...

And if that's the case, just do legs the day before you have to inject into one of them... That'll give you the most time off from your last leg shot and you should be recovered by then, shouldn't you?

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    week 10 and still waiting-wish I would have frontloaded or stacked it with something even though it is my first cycle-not very impressed. Been training 5 days a week and eating good, just very minimal gains(5 pounds). Increased sex drive, but not much gain

Quote Originally Posted by kona dawg
    week 10 and still waiting-wish I would have frontloaded or stacked it with something even though it is my first cycle-not very impressed. Been training 5 days a week and eating good, just very minimal gains(5 pounds). Increased sex drive, but not much gain
    Hmmmm... either....

your diet sucks

or

your training sucks

or

your gear sucks

or

a combination of the above...

Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member
    I've been on just test e for 4 weeks now, I have already gained 3/4 inch on my arms, 2 inches on my chest, 2 inches on my shoulders, half inch on my forearms and calves, gained 13 lbs, etc... and I still look lean.
    I think test e is great, as long as you eat right and train right, you should be happy with it.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hell yeah u kan be poping boners in a few days w/ a frontload, though the gains seem to take longer to acquire as it isnt nearly as strong androgenically as deca.
    you mean anabolically. deca isnt very androgenic at all.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    you mean anabolically. deca isnt very androgenic at all.
    aye that too, i know deca has a lower androgenic ratio but being a nor group it is still very potent but yeah i did mean ANABOLICALLY ><

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    Hmmmm... either....

your diet sucks

or

your training sucks

or

your gear sucks

or

a combination of the above...
    How do I know which it is? I eat oatmeal , chicken breast, tuna, yogurt, steak, protein shakes, pb-I train chest mon, back tues, legs wed, shoulders thurs, arms fri, 30 min cardio 3 days a week. Got acne and sex drive so didn't think bad gear but dunno

Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member
    well, you haven't stated how much of that stuff you eat a day, or how often, and, you did not say how many excercises, sets, reps, etc. that you do for each bodypart and how long you are in the gym. You may be undereating, undertraining, overtraining, etc. How much do you sleep? Maybe with you, only two days off, and a lack of sleep is the cause of a lack of recuperation. It could be alot of things. Thats why you want to train natural for several years, and find out through trial and error what works for you, and what doesn't. Once you know how much YOU need to eat, and how often, How many excercises, sets, reps, etc that YOU require, how many days off and how much sleep YOU need, and you have it down to a science, then you start thinking about using steroids . If you do not know how to get results naturally, you will not find magic results and gains just because you added a chemical to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by kona dawg
    How do I know which it is? I eat oatmeal , chicken breast, tuna, yogurt, steak, protein shakes, pb-I train chest mon, back tues, legs wed, shoulders thurs, arms fri, 30 min cardio 3 days a week. Got acne and sex drive so didn't think bad gear but dunno
    Post your diet (in full and don't lie!) in the diet section, post your workout routine in the workout section and post pics of your steroids in the steroids pics section.

Thread Information