Thread: help with cycle

cocky is offline New Member

Cool help with cycle

getting ready to start 10 week cycle test e can any one help me with what to take if anything with it and also my pct thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

it would help us if you would give us your complete stats and goals and doses in order for us to help you

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by cocky
    getting ready to start 10 week cycle test e can any one help me with what to take if anything with it and also my pct thanks
    you are probably going to get flamed for this post.

and I hate to say it but you need to research this kinda stuff before you commit to it.

What's you height/weight, cycle experience, lifting experience, diet, goals

PCT is also one of the easiest things to put together...are you sure you know what you are doing?

sorry first thread im 6ft 1 225lbs doeen a lot of test cyp when i was younger and dumber and not the right way been lifting for years off and on been back hard for 1year andhalf goal is to bulk up never did pct im asking so i can learn from you guys ive been reading alot last few weeks from you guys just want to learn for future hopefuly want get flamed to bad thanks

OK, so how much Test E do you want to take per week?
    there is a great PCT forum, you need to check out as PCT can be run a hundred different ways so you need to understand it.

I suggest looking into HCG , Arimidex , Letro, Nolvadex , Clomid, Proviron .

You won't need all of those, but you will need some.

answer ALL the below questions please:

IF ASKING FOR CYCLE ADVICE PLEASE PROVIDE:
    AGE,HEIGHT,WEIGHT, BF%, DIET, TRAINING, PREVIOUS CYCLES, GOALS, and PCT KNOWLEDGE

age 40 weight 225 bf%20 training hard last 1andahalf years no cycle in 8 years goal to bulk up more pct know a little about clomid and letro and nolv like i said did a lot of test cyp years ago always got great results no pct had no place like this to learn thanks

20% is a bit high to be starting a cycle, I would diet down naturally and get that BF down under 15 so you have less estrogen problems.

Again, how much Test E do you plan on doing per week for this cycle??
    PCT will start 14 days after last Test E shot and I would suggest Nolva, clomid PCT along with a good AI to use during the cycle IF you are prone to bloating

plan on doing 500 a week in 2 shots for 10 wks any idear wher i can get nolva ar-r are currently out also good AI again i will take your advice on diet thanks sman you rock bro

Thread Information