Thread: clomid

REM
    REM is offline Member

clomid

i will finish my cycle by the begining of next year, how many boxes do i need after this cycle i never seen a clomid bos so i don,t have a clu of what i,m taking about. any ideas thanks.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Most are 10 tabs per box. You will need 30 tabs so that would be 3 boxes.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks kizer soce for your help, some of you guys really want to help and you do. This board is very helpful to anybody specially to novice. Also thanks to those who replied helping me out....

4plates is offline Banned
    300mg on first day 100mg for 10 days and 50 mged for 10 days after that.what are you taking so we can help find a start day for your post cycle treatment

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks 4plates with all this help from you guys, i,m ready now. Getting all this info and fast, there will be no problem to learn the proper way..

4plates is offline Banned
    what cycle/doses are you planning or did you start already?
    clomid starts difrent with difrent typs or gear

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i started last week, i,m doing this
    test 200 for 10 wks.
    deca 300 for 10 wks, and i will add some sust 250 as soon as i get the stuff probably couples of weeks, sust 250 /4or5 wks. this maybe a low dosages i,m want to try it this way, any advice..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    REM...if you want some input bro we'll help. If you don't mind, throw us a few stats first. Lets try age, hieght, wieght, training experience, cycle experience (if any), what your diet looks like and your goals. These answers will help us help you. Also...who designed your current stack (names aren't neccesary)?

Pete

REM
    REM is offline Member
    pete no i don,t mind at all bro, i understand by giving the proper info will help you to give right info. well i,m 35, currently i weight 155, lost 6pds. 5'8. workout 5 days, i only do cuts low weight, i got pretty decent cuts on shoulders and my back.. thanks RVD.

see these are the kind of people we need on this board honest not sarcastic thanks again...

Thread Information