reppedout1 is offline Member

wtf?injection question?

hello all!just got done doing my prop/npp shot in my glute.i'm using a 23 ga 1.5 inch pin and i go up to the hilt.i aspirated...everything cool and then proceeded to inject.i always let the pin in there for a few seconds to squeeze out the last bit of gear.after i pulled out it was like a second till i could grab my alcohol pad and press down.right before i pressed down i noticed it looked like some juice had come back up..not a lot but it was noticeable.i never had this before,anyone know why this occured and did it happen to any of you all?thanks!!...repped

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    has happened to me, apparently no problem I think its after a few shots once some scar tissue etc has built up down there it doesnt hold it all and some comes up through the minute hole created by the pin...no big deal.

ImTHATGuy is offline New Member
    its also possible you flexed or had a minor spasm during injection. this has happened to me in both my glute and delt and i know im going deep enough as well. its pretty harmless (if youre hitting the correct site) but it really pissed me off! i almost got another needle and shot another .5cc... glad i didnt, prop hurts...

gooer is offline Associate Member
    ?? i don't think this is normal or has anything to do with scar tissue.

never happened to me, and the only time i've seen it happen is to my friend when he didn't stick the needle in far enough.

but i could be wrong. either way that would drive me crazy as that's juice your losing out on. i'd rather have a stream of blood than a stream of test haha. at least it's not costing me $$

renman8 is offline Junior Member
    happens to me... just a small amount though so no big deal.... if I bunch of it is coming back out I would be concerned.... switch up your injection sites

Thread Information