Thread: Taking Letro

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Taking Letro

i know your suposed to start .5 1 1.5 2 2.5 and then taper down when its gone.... but i have the liquid no measurement on the bottle how do i measure out .5 mg if the bottle is 2.5 mg bottle... plz help need to start letro immediatley thanks

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    lol... that would be .20ml or 1/5thml... I however just started at .25ml and worked my way up... .25ml is .62mg i believe so its not that big of a deal.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    get a syringe with mgs and ml measurements. do you know how many mgs. per ml. it is? hope this helps

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    did u get it from ar-r ?

yea why

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    doesnt take a math major to figure out how to measure that bro....

yeah all i need is a mg siringe and draw back my dose take the pin off and drop her in right....

i got a question though on cycle with gyno should i start low (.5 1 1.5 2 2.5) 2.5 untill its gone and taper off with nolva 4-6weeks pct for rebound purpose ...... Or jus start 2.5 cuz im on cylce and i already have gyno *on cycle with test and eq*

onefastbird95 is offline New Member
    I am wondering the same thing... I am on cycle and need to address the gyno and also incorporate pct as I am finishing the cycle...

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Day 1: .50mg Letro =.2cc
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro =.4cc
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro =.6cc
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro =.8cc
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro =1cc

Thumbs up

awesome goodshyt highlyyy appreciated man thanks alot

hey dan if im on cycle and already have gyno is it okay to go 2.5 mg letro from the get go till its gone???

if you got it from ar-r then all you need to do is use the spray cap that came with it.10 pumps =1ml. the letro is 2.5 mg/ml so each pump is .25mg of letro simple as that.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I got my letro from A AGG Guys it came with a dropper but I use a syringe with no pin to draw it. has anyone used thier letro? I been on 2.5 mgs a day for 2 weeks now and nips are not as sensitive anymore bet still have lump in right nip from a cycle about 8 months ago with anadrol . I read that letro could reverse that and it could go away. tastes like pure alchohol too. sex drive is still good.???? whats up could letro be inaffective to me? others have had good results with thier stuff. I bought from them when arr was down.

BPM thanks alot just want to make sure according to c bino gyno guide im supposed to start off with .50mg on my first day.... i want to make sure we are both talkin bout the same gear i dont wanna be squirtin wrong doseages better safe than sorry .... the ar-r lemon lime green liquid right.... 30 ml bottle 2.5mg ???

Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    BPM thanks alot just want to make sure according to c bino gyno guide im supposed to start off with .50mg on my first day.... i want to make sure we are both talkin bout the same gear i dont wanna be squirtin wrong doseages better safe than sorry .... the ar-r lemon lime green liquid right.... 30 ml bottle 2.5mg ???
    mines the same ur good to go bro. when ur sex drive is gone ull know its letro

dont even play ill be able to stay or be hard while taking letro AND test right.... plz tell me yes my girl aint gonna be liken otherwise niethr am i = /

ull have to see how it effects ya, ull know soon enough. hell mine was so bad jessica alba couldve walked in the room naked and i wouldve wanted to talk, thats all.as for getting hard that was never an issue i could get an erection at will but i couldve cared less because sex was the last thing on my mind.actually thinking about it, they ought to give this stuff to priests and all those abuse probs would go away!!!

lmao hahaha no doubt, errection probs are okay then im okay im a horny fawk takin my squirts right now thanks

Thread Information