chipy is offline Junior Member

Tren A and Sick gut feeling

Dont know if this is what is causing it but i am on my 5th day of 75mg Tren a and 100mg of Prop ed and i have had a sick feeling? Has anyone came across this? Or is it something else.

do you have flu like symptoms. if so probably test flu. it will go away in a few days once your body gets used to the test. but then again ive been on tren e for about three weeks and i have some days were i feel like crap.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I got an uneasy feeling when I did tren . It was hard to describe but I heard one guy say it was like the feeling you get when your on a roller coaster and climbing to the top but before the drop, I thought that was a good description. I know tren works miracles but I simply dislike the sides to much to do it again.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    i hope that feeling isn't bad enough to keep you from going to the gym???

chipy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    I got an uneasy feeling when I did tren. It was hard to describe but I heard one guy say it was like the feeling you get when your on a roller coaster and climbing to the top but before the drop, I thought that was a good description. I know tren works miracles but I simply dislike the sides to much to do it again.
    Thats exactly how it feels... does it go away?

I think it puts your adrenal gland in overdrive and you get extra adrenaline floating around and you can not pin point it to anything(i.e. it's released for no reason). It's cool to have the adrenaline when you need it but when it comes out for no reason it's like, "what's going on!?!?" It goes away when you come off the gear. I stopped taking tren after about 5.5 weeks. I wanted to stop sooner but I loved the strength gains I was getting, unbelievable strength and lean muscle mass.

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    lol i havent felt this way i on tren i havent had any negetive affects and i took only tren nothing else i feel real good on it better then test...i dont even lose sex drive

Strange. How long have you been on the tren ? how often are you injecting?

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    75 a day for 2 wks

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxston
    lol i havent felt this way i on tren i havent had any negetive affects and i took only tren nothing else i feel real good on it better then test...i dont even lose sex drive
    are you taking tren a or tren e?, if your taking tren e it won't have kicked in yet.

Thread Information