Decoder is offline Banned

5 days on dbol so far nothing but pumps

so its my 5th day in on my deca /test E/dbol cycle its been 5 days I have gained maybe 1lb and get slight pumps at the gym, so far the dbol isnt impressive how much longer these pills kick in im doing 40mg a day pink hearts ap 20mg...

pigrond is offline Member
    give it another wk or 2 log your progress i used naposims (dbol ) last time and didnt really think they were working at all until i came off at the 6 th wk my bench dropped from 315 to 250 in a couple wks so ya they were working ,

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u using an ai? if so most of the weight gain u get from d-bol in the begining is water weight/bloat. when u say kick in do u mean weight gain or strength gain?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    this is ridiculous....5 days and what do you expect?

commit to your workout routine and train hard....results will come

but as a more informative answer to your question....generally strength and weight gain occurs week 3 on dbol ...at least for me

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    are u using an ai? if so most of the weight gain u get from d-bol in the begining is water weight/bloat. when u say kick in do u mean weight gain or strength gain?

weight gains and strength everyone bosts about it working with in days..

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    this is ridiculous....5 days and what do you expect?

commit to your workout routine and train hard....results will come

but as a more informative answer to your question....generally strength and weight gain occurs week 3 on dbol...at least for me

my work outs are hardcore trust me. Always are. I thought maybe the strength part of the dbol would kick in by now, everyone always claims it works quick..

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    weight gains and strength everyone bosts about it working with in days..
    yea ive never tried d-bol yet but thats what i gathered as well, its supposed to kickstart the cycle right? ur sure they are legit?

CYP400 is offline Member
    the pumps are a good sign however , give it at least 10-14 days, also the test e and deca will take roughly 3-5 weeks to really get in

Holysheet is offline New Member
    I took 10mg of dbol on first day for first dose and swore I felt a strength increase. On 6th day and dont feel any different. I belive the quick strength increase is all mental, well for me it was.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    It takes longer to kick in for some people. I would give it a few more days.

I know its legit cause i get a lot bigger when working out almost looks like im on steriods . Hopefully a few more days the weight gain and strength will kick in. I actuall think i pulled a muscle today i was doing shurgs with the benchpress bar and i felt a pop at my top left ab near my rib, and now its really sore and tender, i couldnt do any more shrugs, hopefully its nothing major. Its sore when breathing..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people need more time for it to kick in.

Give it afew more days, and see if you notice anything...

Although I'm extreamly confused about this quote...
    I know its legit cause i get a lot bigger when working out almost looks like im on steriods. Hopefully a few more days the weight gain and strength will kick in. I actuall think i pulled a muscle today i was doing shurgs with the benchpress bar and i felt a pop at my top left ab near my rib, and now its really sore and tender, i couldnt do any more shrugs, hopefully its nothing major. Its sore when breathing..
    How does that tell you it's not fake? Also, by that statement, does that mean that you do not workout yearly?

Normally, people do build muscle if they work out btw...

Brazil is offline Member
    im on day 12 @ 30mg day I dont know if they are working or not. russian 5mg. ive gained 7 pounds but i think cause ive upped my calls about 1000 a day which probably is what did it. Who knows ive never done the dbols. I thought strength gains would be noticable got 220 on the bench for six and banged out two more reps for than usuall on my squats but i keep thinking in my head that i could be mental. couple weeks and my test will be rippin anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Some people need more time for it to kick in.

Give it afew more days, and see if you notice anything...

Although I'm extreamly confused about this quote...

How does that tell you it's not fake? Also, by that statement, does that mean that you do not workout yearly?

Normally, people do build muscle if they work out btw...
    ive been working out 5-6 days a week for 10 years straight..

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    im on day 12 @ 30mg day I dont know if they are working or not. russian 5mg. ive gained 7 pounds but i think cause ive upped my calls about 1000 a day which probably is what did it. Who knows ive never done the dbols. I thought strength gains would be noticable got 220 on the bench for six and banged out two more reps for than usuall on my squats but i keep thinking in my head that i could be mental. couple weeks and my test will be rippin anyway.

yeah man day 8 now can't tell if the dbol is working, just pumps when working out. that are much more than normal.

pigrond is offline Member
    i got really bad back pumps on dbol try taking your dose all at once a few hours before your workout and see if that changes anything for you it made huge difference for me i was using 50mg a day 2-3 hrs before workout

ok im done splitting up dbol i feel like its still not doing anything but pumps.. no weight gain. Not much more strength I been on it 11 days..

getfit28 is offline Member
    ok im done splitting up dbol i feel like its still not doing anything but pumps.. no weight gain. Not much more strength I been on it 11 days..
    I don't know, but if you don't feel anything by now that would start making me think that it's a fake D-bol... According to the threads I've alwasy read D-bol is suppose to kick in right away & this is why people cycel test & d-bol so that d-bol can jump start until test kicks in.. but then again I might be wrong..

the dbol I have is form a soruce alot of people use and its confirmed to be real, a few people are suggesting to take it all in one go now, so ill give that a shot i guess..

the dbol I have is form a soruce alot of people use and its confirmed to be real, a few people are suggesting to take it all in one go now, so ill give that a shot i guess..

Thread Information