freak of the week is offline Junior Member

Fina for the begina

I know everyone says you shouldn't do fina for your first. I was wonderin other than the ed injs what the rationale behind this is.

adaptations is offline Member
    Its a hars AS......hits people hard, and just isnt recomended for the begina! ED injections has ntohing to do with it..no one is saying prop isnt good for beginas..lol....

4plates is offline Banned
    the reason people dont recomend tren on a first cycle is because tren is one of the harder drugs,you could get the SAME results with something less harsh.
    use it when the other drugs dont give you the desired results

i feel the same way about anadrol ,use dbol until it dosent work as well as it used to,before using drol

Why is it so harsh? or how?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I used it the first cycle and I'll probably have it in every cycle. Great freaking drug.

DMX

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm....i'm not a strong advocate that it isn't for beginners as i will be incorporating it into my first "real" cycle as well. (Start soon...I'm going to be a happy camper )

I'd say if you've done your research and know your possible side effects that may come about....then go for it bro.

Peace,
    AZ

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I agree 4plates, you are going to make great gains no matter what you do as long as your diet and trainig is in check so why do something harsh if you don't have to. Researching the side effects doesn't make them go away. Fina will still be more harsh than test or deca . JMO

Not to flame but if its so harsh then why does anyone do Fina? I heard it is good stuff. I guess my question is if its harsh why does make a diffenrecen if you do it the first time or for your 3 rd cycle.

McBain is offline Member
    I'm confused why fina is being called a "harsh" drug. While it is a strong androgen so you can get problems with hairloss, excessive body hair growth, and acne; I've heard that the kidney and liver toxicity has been grossly overexaggerated. If someone could please shed some light ont he subject that would be great because I am considering it for my 2nd cycle as it is so cheap!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's great stuff, the problem is when a first time user starts his/her cycle, they have no idea how they will react. Everybody reacts differently because of genetics. That's why some people gain 30+ pounds on their first cycle while others gain 10lbs or less...even following similar diet and training regimes. Likewise some people are more prone to the negative side effects of drugs. So if I was doing a first cycle, I would stick with a milder drug "JUST IN CASE" I was one of those who has strong negative reactions. No harn no foul. If everything is fine, then look at it for a later cycle.

McBain is offline Member
    I still don't understand why fina is classified as a "harsh" drug though. Could someone please elaborate further? I understand the theory behind doing a "lighter" cycle for the first cycle, at least....that makes sense to me completely and I completely agree. I am still lost as to why fina is considered a harsh drug though.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Because it is so potent... It is also rumored to be harsh on the kidney's though I have yet to see any medical litature stating this as fact. My values were AOK after last cycle.

As Pete said very well, some react very strongly to AAS or drugs in general and some don't. Thats why I guess my cycle seems crazy to some folks, yet it is being fairly mild to me thus far. I'm like that with most things though, I can drink an insane amount even though I hardly ever drink, I have to triple the dose of pain killers for them to be effective, Benzo's don't put me to sleep and rarely slow me down and on and on. It seems AAS is the same for me. On the flip side my bro who is on the same cycle is effected far more than I am.

Everybody is different...

DMX

Thread Information