Baba is offline Associate Member

Building the perfect beast, anyone done it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started reading the book and its seem very interesting but I've never heard of anyone doing a cycle like he suggested in the book. It almost makes sense but from what I've learned over the years about half-live and active-live, I've never heard of anyone doing their cycle like he suggested. His theory is 30 day cycles are the best, after that the body starts fighting against the anabolic environment that the gear has caused. The 30 days is supposed to be the most active time of the steroid and during this time he is pretty much cramming gear in the body. His cycles are somewhat like this

Day1-10 Test enanthate 250mg/day
    Day10-20 equipose 200mg/day
    Day 20-30 Tren acetate 100/day

After that I believe pct. He claims this is the best way to keep gains.

My question how in the hell does this work if test enanthate don't kick in till at least 2-3 weeks and the same goes with equipose. Has anyone tried juicing this way, if so what were your results?

Stock is offline Member
    Although I have never tried that kind of cycle, or want to, but IMO, taking 1.75g of test E in one week should allow it to kick in earlier than the 4-6 weeks taking 500mg a week.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    bump.

He also claims that DNP cleans out receptor sites.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i would take that book and burn it. that is probably the stupidest thing i have seen related to an aas cycle. 10 weeks of eq wont do much for you let alone 10 days. put his book down and run away from it. at least you have the sense to question it though.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    i would take that book and burn it. that is probably the stupidest thing i have seen related to an aas cycle. 10 weeks of eq wont do much for you let alone 10 days. put his book down and run away from it. at least you have the sense to question it though.
    yeah only thing i have seen more idiotic than that book is...
    can i drink win?

LOL!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah only thing i have seen more idiotic than that book is...
    can i drink win?
    But can you?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    But can you?

how can u drink a suppository!?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    If youre injecting 250 Test E (or any other ester, short or long) everyday, Its going to kick in in less than a week.

At 1.75 grams of test in a week, your blood levels will be all juice, lol.

on steriod .com winny profile he says u can drink winny but u shouldnt.

As previously stated, this compound is unique, as it is available in both an oral form as well as an injectable form. Both forms contain the exact same compound, but injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldn´t) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (6), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism. Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the "first pass" through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    edit for safety***...
    Last edited by thegodfather; 09-26-2007 at 10:46 AM.

JTsLearning is offline New Member
    I think it would work...I mean its 5 weeks of gear in ten days! It will do something, but it might not be the safest or most effective cycle.

Decoder is offline Banned
    wow the dude your refering to is a complete idiot 250 ed of tren E is completely pointless that will gain you a nice 10lbs AT best.

Quote Originally Posted by JTsLearning
    I think it would work...I mean its 5 weeks of gear in ten days! It will do something, but it might not be the safest or most effective cycle.
    ya know what now that i think about it you are probably right. what were we all thinking? gosh to think i have been doing it wrong for 12 years now. so here is my next cycle.
    day 1 9:00 am 3 grams of test prop (300 ml@100mg/ml) ya know to kick start it
    day 1 9:15 am 6 grams of npp (300 ml@200mg/ml)
    day 1 9:30 am 3 grams of test e( 120 ml@250mg/ml) ya know to keep the blood levels normal.
    day 1 9:45 am 6 grams of tren e (300ml@200mg/ml)
    day 1 9:46 am drink 1 pint winny. gulp..................
    what do you guys think a 10 weeker and only 4 shots over 45 minutes. why didnt any one think of this before? and to think i stick myself every other day for 10 weeks. this is way easier so it should be better right?

ROFL pint of win ><

ya know what now that i think about it you are probably right. what were we all thinking? gosh to think i have been doing it wrong for 12 years now. so here is my next cycle.
    day 1 9:30 am 3 grams of test e( 120 ml@250mg/ml) ya know to keep the blood levels normal.
    what do you guys think a 10 weeker and only 4 shots over 45 minutes. why didnt any one think of this before? and to think i stick myself every other day for 10 weeks. this is way easier so it should be better right?
    LOL!

Decoder is offline Banned
    dong't forget to shoot 1 gram of hcg per hour, 1000mgs of nolva a day! good luck!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    surly, no matter how much gear your putting in your system

the body can only heal and build itself at a certain speed right?

Wheres the clomi?

gimme a break guys day 2 is coming..............

JTsLearning is offline New Member
    Once again... It would do something... I also said it may NOT be the safest or most effective. Havent you read any of the short cycle threads?

sorry bro no i have not read any short cycle threads. could you please post something about a good 4 week cycle. i mean this is like saying," tommorow i am gonna run 25 miles. i usually run a half mile a day but if i do it all tommorow i should get the same results in the next 50 days." sorry bro you can babble about how this might do something. of course it might do something but taking one cc of sust 250 one time ,"might do something too". are you seriously gonna try to argue with me about this nonsense? hey can i do a "short cycle" with something from the roid store? do you have any suggestions?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder
    surly, no matter how much gear your putting in your system

the body can only heal and build itself at a certain speed right?
    RIGHT!!

sorry bro no i have not read any short cycle threads. could you please post something about a good 4 week cycle. i mean this is like saying," tommorow i am gonna run 25 miles. i usually run a half mile a day but if i do it all tommorow i should get the same results in the next 50 days." sorry bro you can babble about how this might do something. of course it might do something but taking one cc of sust 250 one time ,"might do something too". are you seriously gonna try to argue with me about this nonsense? hey can i do a "short cycle" with something from the roid store? do you have any suggestions?
    Yeah does sound crazy.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Cycles like the one outlined in the openeing post (SHIC's) work and work very weel. SHIC's are far better than your standard longer courses, the body grows in spurts not continually over time IMO.

Cycles like that one are sexy and unique, and good from a marketing point of view, but I think that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Cycles like that one are sexy and unique, and good from a marketing point of view, but I think that's about it.
    are you talkin about mine?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    are you talkin about mine?
    If its that one with the pint of winny...I'm sure NO bro...he's talking about the cycles in the book....I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    If its that one with the pint of winny...I'm sure NO bro...he's talking about the cycles in the book....I hope...
    ummmm i was kidding

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    Cycles like the one outlined in the openeing post (SHIC's) work and work very weel. SHIC's are far better than your standard longer courses, the body grows in spurts not continually over time IMO.

have you tried it?

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Not the exact cycle he outlines in the book, but i used his ideas/theories with my own plans for a previous cycle.

Its an ok book, not the best or the worst out there, just ok.

Thread Information